Confessions....

Options

Replies

• DaniNei
    DaniNei Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am already over my calories by 12 and I still haven't had dinner.

I'm so hungry today that nothing is satisfying me.
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I confess that today is my rest day from exercise b/c I worked out too hard yesterday doing both a Biggest Loser circuit and a Firm video ... and I feel like I'm missing something.
  • Innerglow
    Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I think I may be addicted to MFP, counting calories, and well on my way to exercise as well:smokin:
    I guess it ain't so bad afterall!
  • ColinQ
    ColinQ Posts: 76
    Options
    Okay I'm confessing that last night I had 2 bags of McCoys crisps (potato chips) I was honest though I entered them on my chart and I was still under my allowed calories:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    ~~~~~~~shhh..............come here............closer............

thanks.........I need to get this offa my chest.
    I had potato chips and dip and a brownie for dinner..............Please dont tell anyone else. Thanks.

:glasses: AWTY
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I confess ... I just had a Blueberry Scone and Cappucccino from Starbucks. The scone was more calories and fat than my whole dinner I will have later! At least I'm still within my range and it was pretty tasty:)
  • librarygirl
    librarygirl Posts: 182
    Options
    I confess that I have not been doing MFP (and by that I mean eating whatever I want) or exercising for 3 weeks. I was not happy with myself but I'm glad to be back.
  • d5d14m66
    d5d14m66 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I confess that today I wasted more than half of my daily allotted calories on sweets. I won't tempt anyone by listing them, but I will add that, thanks to the remodeling work I'm doing, I was able to burn off most of them. Still 300 calories over my limit, though. :sad:

ETA: I just had a glass of fat-free milk and three Oreos. Yummy!
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    I confess that this week end I just trashed my whole plan! I drank rum, ate way too much food and went over in my calories by nearly 1000 in two days! Not including the drinking! ( I did dance for over 2 hours tho) My whole body aches!

It was a very wonderful break from the rigid plan I have been on, back in the saddle Monday morning! I really needed the break!
  • beyondchowhound
    beyondchowhound Posts: 2,102 Member
    Options
    I confess that this week end I just trashed my whole plan! I drank rum, ate way too much food and went over in my calories by nearly 1000 in two days! Not including the drinking! ( I did dance for over 2 hours tho) My whole body aches!

It was a very wonderful break from the rigid plan I have been on, back in the saddle Monday morning! I really needed the break!

mmmm rum......I am glad to hear you had a good time! Sounds like lots of fun.
    I still haven't been logging my food, or losing weight, I just seem to play these games on MFP. It seems to hot for me to care. Hopefully I will get back to "It" soon.
  • karlira
    karlira Posts: 100
    Options
    ups!!

I confess I was baad this weekend.. Yesterday I had pizza and one mojito (rum, lime, club soda, peppermint, sugar).. Today at dinner I had KFC popcorn chicken, fries and coke =(

Im not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow morning :sad:
  • DaniNei
    DaniNei Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have gone over my calories everyday this weekend and I haven't exercised since Thursday morning. Friday was the worst, I ate over a 1000 calories more than my allowance.

This week I pledge to workout everyday for at least 30 min. and I have to stay under my alotted calories.

Lets hope this sticks!
  • vrdz3215
    vrdz3215 Posts: 493
    Options
    I confess that i went over my cals on saturday by ALOT:blushing: but made up for it yesterday by doing extra cardio!
    I confess that I smoked two cigarettes on Friday because I forgot to put my patch on, but I did not smoke on Saturday (which was the true test b/c I was drinking beer) and I confess that I almost called into work today because I did NOT want to get out of bed....
  • sbartlett0421
    Options
    :blushing:
    I confess that I didn;t log a single thing I ate since Thursday because I didn't actually want to know how badly I did.
    I guess that's the only thing about it being Monday - starting over....
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    i confess i didn't count 1 calorie from close of business friday til this morning. :blushing:
    i confess i went into the 4th weekend knowing i wouldn't count any & ate my heart out. :bigsmile:
    i confess it was bittersweet - my abs/thighs/arms will be burning tonight bc of it. :grumble:
  • tubbytabbytales
    tubbytabbytales Posts: 5,883
    Options
    I confess that I am entirely too lazy this morning to walk to the water fountain, so I have been sitting here thirsty.

WOAH I'M TIRED.
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    I confess I was learning Pole dancing on Saturday, wow
    I am sore!
  • bethrs
    bethrs Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    I confess I ate at a buffet last night and then wimped out on one of my couch to 5k intervals today. :sad: I'll be visiting local high school track tonight with my running buddies (hubby and puppy) to give it a second whirl.

oh- and unrelated, I confess I have a boat load of homework that I am NOT doing right now. :sick:
  • mkwood10
    mkwood10 Posts: 428
    Options
    I confess I ate waaaay too much good food over the weekend, but didn't drink much.....:laugh:
    I confess the only workout I did this weekend was vacuum & dust the house Friday morning:bigsmile:
    I confess I really don't want to go work out today after work, but I'm GOING TO DO IT!!!
    Thank goodness every weekend isn't a 3-day holiday weekend!!!:laugh:
  • CarolTempleton
    CarolTempleton Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I confess I have been really lazy and need some extra pep talk to get modivated