Who else hates Conda from biggest loser???

Options

Replies

• alohabrie
    Options
    I stopped watching last week because of Conda and Kim! I'll try to watch again next season..but as for this season The casting directors and producers should be ashamed...if next season isn't more positive then they will have lost a viewer permanently.

I second this - what a clueless wonder. She "doesn't hold a grudge, and doesn't try to get revenge?!" It is sad she reproduced and I can't stand listening to her. She is a reason not to watch the show. Why hasn't she been voted out? Who would want to stay there with her? Poor aqua team!!
  • VegGrrl
    VegGrrl Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    She is a self-centered, whiny, beeyotch whose pot-stirring, drama-queen stupidity must be stopped!!! Vote her off already!!!
  • katsten
    katsten Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wish they would have kept Daphne and got rid of Conda!!!! She is such a spoiled drama filled brat!!!! I can't believe the other contestants on the black team went along with her throwing the way in!!! SHAME ON YOU BLACK TEAM!
  • katsten
    katsten Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I want to know how she can be so mean spirited and her brother Jeremy seems so nice!
  • KatieTee83
    KatieTee83 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Seriously, I can't believe everyone went along with her whole little scheme to get Daphne voted off. Except then they all instantly regretted it because the suddenly realized they looked like idiots at the weigh-in and in front of Bob and stuff. Hopefully they'll start to see her for who she really is, soon.
  • tlwinky
    tlwinky Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I used to watch the show because, for some reason, Tuesday was always a really hard day for me to get through with my workout / eating plan. Tuesday's show would always show me other people who were worse off than me that were truly giving it 100% and trying to get healthy and that REALLY motivated me to suck it up and get over whatever rough spot I was having. This season, though, I have not found ANY inspiration. It seems like there is very little going on each week with losing weight and eating properly. It is all about bad attitudes and manipulation. I even find that Bob and Dolvette are struggling this season... perhaps they are as uninspired by this bunch as we all are. I am not sure if I am ready to give up on BL yet since they have provided me with years of motivation and happy tears.... but I am definitely over this bunch.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I loathe her. She might be a pretty girl, but she is a terrible person on the inside, and no amount of weight loss will change that.
    No word of a lie, if she were my little sister, I would beat the crap out of her.
    I don't even think she's a pretty girl. Maybe I just can't see past the ugly spewing from her mouth.
  • dreamzvt
    Options
    Can't stand her and don't care for Kim either. Conda is so immature and seriously toxic. No one owes that girl one thing. That is what her problem is. Wah, wah, wah.

And Kim, well, she just plain thinks that she is better than the rest. The looks she gives people disgusts me.

Conda is the all time worst and Kim is right behind.
  • FireMama_24
    FireMama_24 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Yep right there with you!!
  • kir911
    kir911 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I used to watch the show because, for some reason, Tuesday was always a really hard day for me to get through with my workout / eating plan. Tuesday's show would always show me other people who were worse off than me that were truly giving it 100% and trying to get healthy and that REALLY motivated me to suck it up and get over whatever rough spot I was having. This season, though, I have not found ANY inspiration. It seems like there is very little going on each week with losing weight and eating properly. It is all about bad attitudes and manipulation. I even find that Bob and Dolvette are struggling this season... perhaps they are as uninspired by this bunch as we all are. I am not sure if I am ready to give up on BL yet since they have provided me with years of motivation and happy tears.... but I am definitely over this bunch.

Totally agree with this! I have always had one person I could identify with and this year...no one! I am even frustrated with the way that all of them are just following Conda and Kim like a bunch of sheep heading to slaughter. There numbers are not very good each week and for a season of No Excuses...they all seem to just have crappy attitudes...makes me mad
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    And Kim, well, she just plain thinks that she is better than the rest. The looks she gives people disgusts me.

Conda is the all time worst and Kim is right behind.
    I'm totally with you on this. Kim looks so angry and pissed all the time. It's her natural look. The rare moments when she smiles I think, "Oh, who is that." When she was younger and thinner she looked so pretty and happy. Now she always looks like an angry cocker spaniel.
  • Stephb4
    Stephb4 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Who the *kitten* names their kid Conda????

Maybe her Mom's name is Anna????
  • mollyonamission
    mollyonamission Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Me!!!!
  • retrogal76
    retrogal76 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    YESS!!!
  • mightyafrodyte
    mightyafrodyte Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm not really feeling anyone this season. I just read an article that they all threatened to walk out if they brought back an eliminated player this season.

This wouldn't be the first time. Haven't they watched the show before... that's how Alli won the whole thing. They are all terribly spoiled and that's why I'm just disappointed this season.

UGH, and Conda still sucks.
  • Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I stopped watching about 3 weeks ago. Sound dramatic to attune this to a TV show, but my life is far less stressful since I did. I would get so riled up on Tuesday nights after watching it. I'll likely tune back in for the finale. I can only hope they learned their lesson for next season :(
  • alibreasy
    alibreasy Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I don't hate her. However, with that said she is OH SO annoying and extremely immature, I am hoping it has something to do with her age and as she gets older or grows from this experience she will be able to look back and see just how ridiculous she was. I love Biggest Loser and I watch it faithfully, but this is the first one that I can see that the contestants really have no camaraderie with one another like all the past shows. When and if she gets voted off I will not even blink.
  • NettyB62
    Options
    I quit watching it..last week was a totally freaked out show..not worth my time to put up with her drama.
  • Ourbeagles
    Options
    Yep! I am totally with you :) She is a drama queen that never grew up after high school. She is annoying and just down right mean to the other contestants...In case she hasn't noticed she is fat too and they are all their for the same reason. She should be getting tips from them not acting like she is better than everyone else.
  • melitsace
    melitsace Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Ok, yes, she is toxic and scheming and really ungrateful. BUT all of us know that tackling the root of weight issues is very very difficult. Food has always been a defense mechanism and coping skill for most of us...and I bet it is for her too. I am not giving her excuses but I am hoping that maybe everyone could understand. Her "fat and weight" have been her protection and now she is losing that and I am sure it is pretty scary so she is using other things to keep herself feeling safe. I wish she would change it because I hate watching it and this season is so uninspiring but there is a reason she behaves the way she does.