Ladies: Do you weigh more than your S.O.?

Options

Replies

• mikellsmom
    mikellsmom Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I used to be but now I am smaller and hope to keep getting smaller
  • LeannSz
    LeannSz Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I can now say no yippy. Not long ago I was more a lot more but after losing 65lbs I can finally say he weighs more and that feels good.
  • sab0834
    sab0834 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Yes I do. I am 5'4" and he is about 5'7 or 5'8. He is about 60 lbs lighter than I am. Not for long though. I am def working on changing that.
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Not anymore:bigsmile: He is about he is about 25 lbs heavier then me now tehehehehehe:flowerforyou:
  • jellybeanhed313
    jellybeanhed313 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Yes...for now. I have lost about 30 pounds and I still outweigh him by 14 pounds. I'm working on that tho! ;)
  • sweetyedie
    sweetyedie Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Yes for quite a while now. Sad thing is he isn't very skinny either. But that's one of my goals to get my weight to be less than his. ;0)
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    My husband is a foot taller than me and about 70 lbs heavier than me. It has come in handy like when I totally sprained my ankle and another time hurt my knee...he was able to piggyback me to the car with no problem :wink:
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Not any more! It's close though since he doesn't have time to lift weights right now. I'm at 158 and he's at 160-165. When he can't lift he gets really skinny very quickly.
  • lruff1987
    lruff1987 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I used to! I used to weight about 30 pounds more then him. But nowwww...I weigh 142 and he's currently at 155. Yeahhh maaaan. ;-)
  • mspottedelk89
    Options
    Yes,my S.O is 155lbs/About 5''7 On the other hand Im about 246lbs/5''8 In both of our eyes Size of a person shouldnt matter,just as long as you love them for how and who they are,although Im not very in a healthy weight so I want to trim down.
  • rockabillydarlin
    rockabillydarlin Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    No. We're about the same height, but I think he has a few pounds on me. However, he loses weight easier and quicker than I do, so he could easily weigh less than I do.
  • marchegt
    marchegt Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I am about 40lbs lighter than my boyfriend... I fluctuate around 125-130 and he is around 165-170. I am still losing weight and he is working on gaining weight (muscle!)! However, I used to weigh about 157 and he weighed 160 (although I never told him I weighed that much!). I love the size difference now and the fact that he can pick me up as if its no effort at all.
  • c3jaam
    c3jaam Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1 and my husband is 6'0. At my heaviest I was more then him. He fluctuates between 190-200, so right now we are about the same weight. I am definitely going to be less then him soon!
  • JDunkley89
    JDunkley89 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    No, but we are pretty darn close. I'm about 164, 5'1" (yes, I have a bunch to lose) and he's about 5'10" and 175ish.
  • AnarchoGen
    AnarchoGen Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Never been the same weight (close though) and it was to the point where my kids were helping me sort the laundry and they put my pants in the pile with my husband's clothes. When I told them those were my pants, their argument was that they held them up to the other pair (his pair) and the waist was the same width. *facepalm* that was my moment that I couldn't put off getting in shape anymore.
  • HoopoeBird
    HoopoeBird Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Nope! He's 6'0 and about 165 pounds. I'm 5'8 and 127 pounds. :)
  • georgia98_98
    georgia98_98 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Yes 80 lbs & 4 in. taller! lol
  • lillystargazer
    Options
    Unfortunately, yes, he's 6'3" and weighs 206 and I'm 5'3" and weigh 268 (I was 300)... :/. I'll be smaller than him by the end of this year, though (or so I hope)!
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    We weigh exactly the same +- a few lbs. He is not a huge guy so I don't mind it at all. I'm 5'7" and he is 5'8", both of us are around 155
  • velix
    velix Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately... when we met I was 5"7 and 135...he is 6'3 and 178 .. I am (now) 193 ..

While he has always been rail thin (even when he was in the infantry), I was ok with it until I started to gain weight (went up to 252...) - it was one of the things that spurred me to lose weight - I felt that if he crouched, he could hide behind me (at least in my head...).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!