To all the ladies out there who have photos solely of your h

Options
12345679»

Replies

• HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't think any of the "You just want nudes" are serious posts. 85% of posts on this forum are made just to get a reaction or a good laugh. I don't take anyone on the internet seriously

But I was really hoping for the camsite!!!!!! You weren't being serious, were you? ;)
    Oh I am on a cam site lol. I do shows one week out of every month. Just not so sure people would actually be interested in seeing "that" side of me :blushing:
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    Wow. People over-reacted to a well-meaning post. :)
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    I think people have diff photos for diff reasons...some like head shots cuz they are embarrassed by their body, some like head shots cuz they think they have great eyes or a great smile! some wanna post a headshot so their MFPals can "see them face to face" (more personal), and some post a headshot cuz that's what they have on their computers!

On the other hand.. women and men both tend to have very obscured views of their own body...whether anorexic or obese...that's why they are here!!! I say post what you are comfy with...and once you are more comfy with your own body then by all means...show off your progress!!! It was well earned and the positive comments will be well deserved!!:bigsmile:
  • godricshollow
    godricshollow Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    There was a post similar to this made by a girl and nobody seemed to be offended over it. But I don't know, I say live and let live. I don't care if someone has nothing but head shots, I don't care if someone has nothing but pictures of their abs because at the end of the day, it's just a picture and I am here to become healthy and make friendhsips, not worry about what someone has in their little square pixel. :flowerforyou:
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I hope the world one day realizes the difference between an offensive post and one simply meant out of a kind gesture.

I hope the world one day realizes the difference between negativity and disagreeing with someone.

^^^^ This

It's not negativity, some people (myself included) think its a bizarre conclusion to come to. As I said previously, I understand that you (OP) meant well in your post. I wasn't offended, I just found it a strange way to interpret a head shot.
    Faces are how we recognise people so faces are what most people show on a profile pic.
    I haven't seen much negativity on this thread, just people agreeing or disagreeing with the idea :/
  • JodieLBradbury
    JodieLBradbury Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Not sure how much further this post is going to go but despite the fact that there is so much negativity i still want this to continue. I never once said it was just because people were not happy with their bodies so thats why they dont have body pics. I said this was one of the reasons, and the reason for why i made this post. If your not happy with it i understand, i needed to get my point across and it was made. I wanted to be a help but for some people it was offensive. And for those of you who were, then this post was not for you and your input on the subject is fine, but also not needed. There are those out there who have this going for them and as you can see many were helped by this subject. I hope the world one day realizes the difference between an offensive post and one simply meant out of a kind gesture.

I hope the world one day realises the difference between your and you're.

grammar.jpg