Confessions....

Replies

• Innerglow
    Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
    I think I may be addicted to MFP, counting calories, and well on my way to exercise as well:smokin:
    I guess it ain't so bad afterall!
  • ColinQ
    ColinQ Posts: 76
    Okay I'm confessing that last night I had 2 bags of McCoys crisps (potato chips) I was honest though I entered them on my chart and I was still under my allowed calories:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    ~~~~~~~shhh..............come here............closer............

thanks.........I need to get this offa my chest.
    I had potato chips and dip and a brownie for dinner..............Please dont tell anyone else. Thanks.

:glasses: AWTY
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    I confess ... I just had a Blueberry Scone and Cappucccino from Starbucks. The scone was more calories and fat than my whole dinner I will have later! At least I'm still within my range and it was pretty tasty:)
  • librarygirl
    librarygirl Posts: 182 Member
    I confess that I have not been doing MFP (and by that I mean eating whatever I want) or exercising for 3 weeks. I was not happy with myself but I'm glad to be back.
  • d5d14m66
    d5d14m66 Posts: 150 Member
    I confess that today I wasted more than half of my daily allotted calories on sweets. I won't tempt anyone by listing them, but I will add that, thanks to the remodeling work I'm doing, I was able to burn off most of them. Still 300 calories over my limit, though. :sad:

ETA: I just had a glass of fat-free milk and three Oreos. Yummy!
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    I confess that this week end I just trashed my whole plan! I drank rum, ate way too much food and went over in my calories by nearly 1000 in two days! Not including the drinking! ( I did dance for over 2 hours tho) My whole body aches!

It was a very wonderful break from the rigid plan I have been on, back in the saddle Monday morning! I really needed the break!
  • beyondchowhound
    beyondchowhound Posts: 2,102 Member
    I confess that this week end I just trashed my whole plan! I drank rum, ate way too much food and went over in my calories by nearly 1000 in two days! Not including the drinking! ( I did dance for over 2 hours tho) My whole body aches!

It was a very wonderful break from the rigid plan I have been on, back in the saddle Monday morning! I really needed the break!

mmmm rum......I am glad to hear you had a good time! Sounds like lots of fun.
    I still haven't been logging my food, or losing weight, I just seem to play these games on MFP. It seems to hot for me to care. Hopefully I will get back to "It" soon.
  • karlira
    karlira Posts: 100
    ups!!

I confess I was baad this weekend.. Yesterday I had pizza and one mojito (rum, lime, club soda, peppermint, sugar).. Today at dinner I had KFC popcorn chicken, fries and coke =(

Im not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow morning :sad:
  • DaniNei
    DaniNei Posts: 132 Member
    I confess that I have gone over my calories everyday this weekend and I haven't exercised since Thursday morning. Friday was the worst, I ate over a 1000 calories more than my allowance.

This week I pledge to workout everyday for at least 30 min. and I have to stay under my alotted calories.

Lets hope this sticks!
  • vrdz3215
    vrdz3215 Posts: 493
    I confess that i went over my cals on saturday by ALOT:blushing: but made up for it yesterday by doing extra cardio!
    I confess that I smoked two cigarettes on Friday because I forgot to put my patch on, but I did not smoke on Saturday (which was the true test b/c I was drinking beer) and I confess that I almost called into work today because I did NOT want to get out of bed....
  • :blushing:
    I confess that I didn;t log a single thing I ate since Thursday because I didn't actually want to know how badly I did.
    I guess that's the only thing about it being Monday - starting over....
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    i confess i didn't count 1 calorie from close of business friday til this morning. :blushing:
    i confess i went into the 4th weekend knowing i wouldn't count any & ate my heart out. :bigsmile:
    i confess it was bittersweet - my abs/thighs/arms will be burning tonight bc of it. :grumble:
  • tubbytabbytales
    tubbytabbytales Posts: 5,883
    I confess that I am entirely too lazy this morning to walk to the water fountain, so I have been sitting here thirsty.

WOAH I'M TIRED.
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    I confess I was learning Pole dancing on Saturday, wow
    I am sore!
  • bethrs
    bethrs Posts: 664 Member
    I confess I ate at a buffet last night and then wimped out on one of my couch to 5k intervals today. :sad: I'll be visiting local high school track tonight with my running buddies (hubby and puppy) to give it a second whirl.

oh- and unrelated, I confess I have a boat load of homework that I am NOT doing right now. :sick:
  • mkwood10
    mkwood10 Posts: 428
    I confess I ate waaaay too much good food over the weekend, but didn't drink much.....:laugh:
    I confess the only workout I did this weekend was vacuum & dust the house Friday morning:bigsmile:
    I confess I really don't want to go work out today after work, but I'm GOING TO DO IT!!!
    Thank goodness every weekend isn't a 3-day holiday weekend!!!:laugh:
  • CarolTempleton
    CarolTempleton Posts: 244 Member
    I confess I have been really lazy and need some extra pep talk to get modivated
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    I confess that I'm about to shamelessly promote a cycling challenge that I had a hand in starting. Check out this thread. It's open to all levels. Stationary bike, road bike, mountain bike.....whatever. All are welcome. The more, the merrier. We've just started week 2, but it's never too late to join......

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/58766-mfp-spitfires-cycling-club-week-1
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    I confess I went way over my calories yesterday!
    Like if Richard Simmons were dead, he'd be rolling over in his grave! :noway: