So ladies....

Options

Replies

• sphenisciforme
    Options
    I don't think height matters as long as you are a good fit personality-wise, but then I would say that: I'm 5'7" and have been married to my 5'1" husband for 25 years! Yes, we look odd, and often people don't believe we're together, but we're happy and in the end, that's all that matters.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and dated a guy that was 5'2 and round. Never, never, ever, ever will I do that again. I like to wear heels and looking down on a guy at my height freaks me out.

So yeah, it's pretty important to me.
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    prefer taller than myself but not more important that who he is as a man. But if he is short and has "short man syndrome" where he's bitter and insecure...then thats a total turn off. Just think if you are 5'8" there are tuns of women shorter than you...there isn't any thing to stress about. If a man is the same height as me and confident and happy with who he is...I don't give a crap and just wear flats.
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I like a guy to be taller than me so shorties, please, for the love of god, leave the tall ones (6'+) alone. There are plenty of shorter guys left for you! :wink:
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 4, my shortest boyfriend was 5ft1, the tallest was 6ft7. My husband is 6ft3. They have all been completely different personality wise and looks wise but the thing they had in common was being able to make me laugh, and making me feel safe and secure and loved :heart:
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    I just want him to be taller than me. And my current "prospect" is MUCH taller!
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    All of the guys I have ever been with were at least a foot taller than me. I'm 5'2. My SO is 6'4 and my ex was 6'7. I was practically portable :/
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Its all about the guy. Couldnt care less about the height.
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I am a tall lady and i have been wih guys shorter/same height and a bit taller than me. It always bothered me in relationships with guys shorter than me apart from with my boyfriend now and its not an issue for me now but do love tall guys!
  • tiffanypardus
    Options
    I prefer a guy taller then me. I'm 5'4 so that isn't difficult to find
  • yummymummyto2
    Options
    not an issue with me at all!! its down to each individual person as long as they were kind, loyal and trustworthy id react the same whether they are taller than me or shorter than me, im only 5'4 so maybe id feel different if i was another few inches taller!
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    I used to believe I was only attracted to shorter guys. I loved it. But now I am with someone who is over 6". Bit of a weird one. But it clearly never bothered me. I think short guys can be hot as hell.. I can't imagine that there are girls out there - who will think a guy is perfect, except for his height and not want to be with him. Its one factor in a whole package. It won't deter someone if they're interested. At least I don't think so.
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    height isnt that important to me, but then again i am only 5'5, so for the most part the average guy i date will be taller than me even if i wear heels.

^^^^^^^
    This!
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    ...and this is why short guys like myself develop complexes about our height (I'm 5'4"). :tongue:

My wife is 3" taller than me. But she seems to like me just fine. :smile:
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I like a guy to be taller than me, but I've dated some short guys and they seemed to be more than willing to make up for lack of height by being complete animals in... Other areas.
  • KathleenPub
    KathleenPub Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I never really had a preference, I am only 5'2 so most guys are taller than me lol. Although I have to say, I dated a guy who was 6'8 for years and am now married to a super hottie who is only 5'5 and there are a lot of benefits to having a guy closer to my size lol, things just fit better and there is no neck straining :P
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I personally like a guy to be taller then me, but I have no problem with someone thats the same height as me.
  • sara709
    sara709 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    As long as he's taller than me, I'm fine!
    And I'm 5'1" so I don't often have a problem with that :smile:
    My boyfriend is about 5'8"
  • kb_CG_wife
    kb_CG_wife Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    My husband is one inch taller than me :) I could care less about his height, he's an awesome man.
  • shaybethxo
    shaybethxo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    taller or the same height, i think. but like everyone else has said it depends on the guy. but i must say, i am put off by huuugely tall men, like 6'7+