Ladies: Do you weigh more than your S.O.?

Options

Replies

• missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I weigh a couple of kg more than my husband, but I can fit into his jeans (apart from the fact they are a bit short in the leg!). I carry more weight up top than he does :wink: :laugh:
  • CurveAppeal86
    CurveAppeal86 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Yes. My husband is 5'11" and weighs 190 lbs. I'm 100 lbs heavier than him. I'm working on getting down to his size!
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Not anymore! Since I started MFP I managed to become smaller than him :)
  • Crystal82186
    Crystal82186 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My hubby is 5'9 and around 150lb....darn him...I'm 5'8 and weigh 185.5. I try really hard to not let it get me down but I get depressed when I look at him. He loses weight so easily, it's annoying! haha! Just like many of the ladies on here said, I will weight less or the same as him someday. I'm determined. He says that I'm just fine but I don't see it.
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Ahhh my husband is gaining on me with his weight loss!

Starting out
    Me:298
    Him: 315

Now:
    Me: 259
    Him: 287

And he started a month after me. STOP BEING SO AWESOME AT LOSING WEIGHT, MEN FOLK!!!
  • briarashley
    Options
    he weighs more but I have way more fat than him. I wish there was more of a difference so he could lift me up
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Not currently, but I have in the past. He is 6'3" and until about 5 years ago weighed around 155. Now he's more like 205. I outweighed him for a few years while having babies and before he had gained the weight when he changed to a desk job. He is coming around to being healthier with me though!
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my husband is 5'10" -- When we got married, I weighed 131lbs, he weighed 187lbs. Six years & a baby later, we were both at our heaviest. Me -- 196lbs and him 254lbs. We both started a low carb diet (I also "juice" in the morning) and I am down to 173lbs and he is 231lbs (after 2 months) So we're getting there!!
  • mrshoneybear1014
    mrshoneybear1014 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Yes :( My husband weighs about 40lbs less than me. He is 5'11 and I am 5'10.
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    He is 5'8" and about 240
    I am 5'9" and about 260
  • BikiniMotivation
    Options
    Yes! He's about 140 and 5'6 He EATS IT ALL!!! And never gains weight -_-

I'm 158 and 5'8
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I am happy to say no. He is 5'10 and a good 50lbs heavier. I am happy to say this because my last boyfriend was ridiculously scrawny and we were 10lbs apart! I thought I was going to break him
  • Danilynn1975
    Danilynn1975 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Yes, and I always will. He is 6'1 and 130lb, thin thin thin. He was the exact same weight 20 years ago. If I got to that weight I'd look emaciated.

this is my situation
  • saipansue
    Options
    Yes I do and it bothers me. When younger even when pregnant my husband would gain weight along with me. About 15 years ago I passed him. I am about 5 lbs within the range now though.

It is nice that you are both working toward goals that will make you each stronger and pleased with your shape. Much nicer than you working toward your goal alone.
  • Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Not anymore! :wink:
  • cherylannlange
    Options
    I do and we are about the same height. After I lose about 40 pounds we'll be close to the same weight. This is a good reason to stick to my program. I'm so embarrassed by my weight I could never even let him know how bad it's gotten.
  • magenbrittni
    Options
    Yes. He's 5'8" and when we met was about 165 lbs. He used to run a lot but did no strength training, so he was pretty scrawny. I am 5'6" and at the time was about 195. After 3 years together and getting "comfortable" I went up to about 220. He has been trying to lose weight with me this year (by working out. He still eats whatever he wants), and now he is at 175 and me at 198. So I'm slowly getting down to his size! It's always been something I've been a little self-conscious about so I'm very excited to someday weight the same, or even less, than he does.
  • Nikki206
    Nikki206 Posts: 69
    Options
    LOL! Definitely =( I think we embody the number 10, him being the "1" and me being the "0". I heard that somewhere and I felt it was a perfect visual for us. He absolutely loves me and always compliments me but I feel so icky when we are out sometimes. He weighs about 190 and I'm....well above that =(
  • elfx
    elfx Posts: 10
    Options
    No way, I would pretty much off myself if I was ever more than half what he weighs. I like'm big ;)
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    NOT ANYMORE!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!