girls who hit on guys who are taken (or vice versa)

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Disregard flirting, aquire aesthetics

az11.jpg

been with my wife for 7 years. No cheating or flirting.

Isn't this guy dead?
  • 412HeavyLifter
    412HeavyLifter Posts: 170 Member
    Options

az11.jpg

Isn't this guy dead?

Yep. Died of a heart condition.....ZZxxxcy something I think his name was.
  • Farfourah
    Options

az11.jpg

Isn't this guy dead?

Yep. Died of a heart condition.....ZZxxxcy something I think his name was.

How sad, creative name though lol.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Harmless flirting doesn't hurt anyone, and some jealousy is good for a relationship.

Nice rear :wink:
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    If someone hits on someone who they KNOW are in a relationship they are in the wrong.

That being said, if you are in a relationship and "allow" the hitting, by flirting back ect, you are also in the wrong.

Just my opinion.
    Not just your opinion, mine too.

I wear my wedding ring, and it's not for show. (Not that I get hit on, but if I did.)
  • Farfourah
    Options
    Harmless flirting doesn't hurt anyone, and some jealousy is good for a relationship.

Oh...:smooched:

LL has some nice abs...lol. :huh:
  • MFPAddict
    Options

Inspiration for me to work on mine. :smile:
  • Farfourah
    Options

Great inspiration! I'd put a pic of a celebrity, but nothing gets better than me...=)

Sooo how long is it before your display becomes a pic of your own abs?
  • MFPAddict
    Options

Great inspiration! I'd put a pic of a celebrity, but nothing gets better than me...=)

Those are on my profile page and still a work in progress.
  • Farfourah
    Options

Not a definite answer lol...
  • paperbagprincess
    Options
    One: Is this wrong?

Two: If it is, who is at fault? The person who does the hitting, or the person who allows themself to be hit on?

Opinions.

It depends on how it's played out. If your full blown hitting on a guy who is NOT taken that's really not cool at all. You have attention issues or something. If the guy responds in a disrespectful way (disrespectful to the woman he's actually with) then really both parties are at fault.

People just need to keep their hands off other ppl's Koolaid... shouldnt be difficult :)
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    One: Is this wrong?

Two: If it is, who is at fault? The person who does the hitting, or the person who allows themself to be hit on?

Opinions.

One: Its not wrong, as long as the boundaries are set. Mindless flirting is just that.

Two: When the boundaries are crossed both are at fault. However, I put more blame on the one in the relationship because the flirter while in the wrong morally, is single and free to pursue whomever they desire. He/She is in no way obligated to care about the s/o's feelings. The person in the relationship obviously does
  • shanahan_09
    shanahan_09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I don't really think anything of it...I think that life is complicated enough, and when you've found the right person, that's it. It doesn't matter who flirts, compliments, or whatever on your page, because frankly it's the web, and I don't take any of this seriously. I'm confident enough to know that I chose my wife because she's the best of everything I'm looking for. I know there's noone else who's really gonna put up with me being me the way I am. So, if I compliment or "flirt" with someone else, I know it means nothing. Also, I'm confident enough in myself to know that I'm the best for her, that any flirting, bantering, or otherwise from her end to others (and believe me, I know it happens, even with her bosses, coworkers, friends, you name it) is just that, and it ends there, because even she knows that there's noone else who's gonna put up with how she is either. We bring out the best in each other. I think the underlying issue is people's insecurities....If you really are the best for your partner, and they really are the best for you, there's nothing to worry about, ever.

Great answer--well said!
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I think its wrong on both ends, unless of course the person doing the flirting had no idea that the other one was taken.
  • HeidiRene
    HeidiRene Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Nobody ever flirts with me on here. What gives?
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options

Hey....How YOU doin?? ( Joey voice )
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    There's nothing wrong with flirting a little. It's knowing where to draw the line. It can't be overly suggestive, and is more or less in jest if one or both parts are taken. Flirting in good humour is fine.

Hitting on someone as in trying to bring them home if you or they are in a relationship is despicable.

This one made me think. If My wife got an account on here again and guys started flirting with her I would be a little uncomfortable. I would understand why because my wife is gorgeous, but it would still irritate me.

that being said some of my comments and posts could be seen as flirty even when I'm just joking around, so now I feel like a hypocrite.

My feeling is that if you're in a serious relationship there is no such thing as harmless flirting someone ends up getting hurt if you get caught. but I guess it depends on the level or seriousness of the flirting in question.

dammit now I've confused my self
  • HeidiRene
    HeidiRene Posts: 335 Member
    Options

Hey....How YOU doin?? ( Joey voice )

Doing much better now! ;-)
  • MFPAddict
    Options

Not a definite answer lol...

Well my MFP friends get to see them now, although they don't look anywhere near LL's. Mine are a different color as well, milky white.
  • bigaussiebloke
    bigaussiebloke Posts: 257 Member
    Options

Bwhahahahahahahaha as if!!!

Wow this topic certainly generated some discussion.....I am all the back on page 1!

While I don't think I have ever been hit on, or done any real hitting on anyone else myself... I love to flirt...I just really, really suck at it!

Happy to have practice partners though! lol

Like other's have said....life is way too short to be insecure and worry about what other people think...besides what other people think about you is none of your business anyway.

I think flirt and hit away..but accept rejection happily and move on OR have a great time and flirt away!

As my Best mate and Dad used to say to me "Be Good....or Be Good At It!"

Cheers