Here is what a competitive Bikini model winner looks like

Options

Replies

• IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    gross

rude

right? I mean, what if they were on this site?!? How would that feel if it was said about you or your mom, sister, cousin, daughter, friend? Its just rude. Its one thing to say you don't care for it, but to say ewww or gross, really?!? Do you have any idea how much hard work, willpower and dedication it takes to get there?
    Honestly, looking at the pictures of the ones who commented. She wouldn't care. It's like a Ferrari being compared to a Honda.

I wouldn't go that far, because that would bring me down to their level. It's all about respect and its clear that all too many people are forgetting that. None of us are perfect...
    Hey, they want to throw fire, they better take it.

In my opinion all the women in this thread look great. The one in white is most definitely thick, being an black man it's in my genetic code to like thicker women. HOWEVER, my fitness sized like a female in contest prep shape. A true work of art.

I know where you are coming from, but I was raised to think 2 wrongs do not make a right.
  • h0t_m0m
    h0t_m0m Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    2d9x8g.jpg

Jamie Eason

I want it all! The muscles, the tan and the boobs! My boobs are not what they used to be so if I drop my body fat, I know they will be almost nonexistant. If I can get THAT body, I will happily buy some boobs to go with it!! :)
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    She's gorgeous! No complaints about her body at all.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to trash anyone's opinion. If you think that looks good, then to each his own. Everyone has a different opinion and none are wrong. I personally, find women with this much muscle to be manly. I like women who look feminine.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    :smooched: PERSONALLY YOUR PIC IS WAY MORE ATTRACTIVE AND FEMININE..

the OP's? :wink:

Niner IS pretty feminine.
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    To each their own... I want to stay all natural... she looks good, don't take me wrong - just not what I would strive for...
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    gross

rude

right? I mean, what if they were on this site?!? How would that feel if it was said about you or your mom, sister, cousin, daughter, friend? Its just rude. Its one thing to say you don't care for it, but to say ewww or gross, really?!? Do you have any idea how much hard work, willpower and dedication it takes to get there?
    Honestly, looking at the pictures of the ones who commented. She wouldn't care. It's like a Ferrari being compared to a Honda.

I wouldn't go that far, because that would bring me down to their level. It's all about respect and its clear that all too many people are forgetting that. None of us are perfect...
    Hey, they want to throw fire, they better take it.

In my opinion all the women in this thread look great. The one in white is most definitely thick, being an black man it's in my genetic code to like thicker women. HOWEVER, my fitness sized like a female in contest prep shape. A true work of art.

I know where you are coming from, but I was raised to think 2 wrongs do not make a right.

+1
    Options
    :smooched: PERSONALLY YOUR PIC IS WAY MORE ATTRACTIVE AND FEMININE..

the OP's? :wink:

Niner IS pretty feminine.

he is SO going to unfriend me for that, lol. I puffy heart you, Niner!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    KellyBrookBikini.jpg

THIS! :) No one likes to cuddle with a bag of forks.

She isnt a bikini model winner....
    Nope. But she's a bikini model, and in my opinion far more attractive than the two "winners" that have been posted thus far.

Therefore, to me, she is clearly the winner here. :D

To each their own- just sharing my opinion like everyone else.

And I think that she looks too fat.
    Id like to look more lean and fit.

This thread was not posted to make everyone want to be like that.

And where is she too fat? At least she's got boobs.

So what? I have small boobs and know many girls who arent lucky in that area.

Snd I think she is too fat. My opinion. She has no muscle tone and carries more fat on her arms, thighs, and hips than I find attractive. If you can tell your opinion so can I
    Agreed.

I seriously can not believe that someone said that this woman looks fat, no wonder girls and women have such body image issues!!

Such a hypocrite, if this is the same two people going back and forth, then the one who is now insulted is humorous, as you began the thread by saying "no one likes to cuddle with a bag of forks." LMAO.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    KellyBrookBikini.jpg

THIS! :) No one likes to cuddle with a bag of forks.

She is quite beautiful and probably feels quite lovely to the touch.

The original pic is clearly someone who has worked her *kitten* off. I would love to see a pic of her in the "off season" and I bet she falls somewhere between her competition pic and this, more zaftig, model.

That's probably where I'd like to be... still feeling womanly to the touch but with some definition. To be honest, I'm just not willing to give up my BFF, food, to get to the OP - but bless her for *working it*. Her hard work is beyond admirable :heart:
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Excuse me while I pick my jaw up from the floor... She is STUNNING!! I could only wish to have a body like that lol... AMAZING!!!
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I like softer tummies more, but I would love to have that little body fat.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    TIANNA offseason

tianna_ta.jpg

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

elbows too pointy
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    2d9x8g.jpg

Jamie Eason

I want it all! The muscles, the tan and the boobs! My boobs are not what they used to be so if I drop my body fat, I know they will be almost nonexistant. If I can get THAT body, I will happily buy some boobs to go with it!! :)

I love Jamie Eason the way I love . . . cake. She is my aspiration (which is basically the reason I don't eat more cake). I have to say, however, that I don't think this is the best represetative of her. In normal poses her ribs don't look so exposed. this makes her look more on the too low bf% side than most pictures I've seen of her.
  • cerrajean
    cerrajean Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    (...)but where are her curves? This is one thing I have never understood, even in her off season pic she has no curves? (....) that is not a womanly shape, women are supposed to be curvy and soft...

I HATE HATE HATE statements like this.

Everyone's genetics and body type are different. Not everyone has "curves". I have never had a curve in my life, pretty much straight up and down with a slight indent at waist. Always been thin, have 32A boobs...

Who are you to say what a woman is "supposed" to be. So I am defective? Not a real woman? Tell that to the 2 kids my uterus produced.

I made it through most of the thread without getting angry but this did it for me.

Love this. You can't help the body you were born with, the key is just loving it. Women come in all shapes and sizes, and you're never going to make everyone happy.

Personally, I think all of the catty remarks come from the fact that women are generally open with their thoughts on the attractiveness of the same sex than men, it's more socially accepted for a woman to proclaim another woman is sexually attractive than for a man to say the same thing about another man. With that being said, it's clearly not just women since some of the meaner comments are from guys too.
  • joeylu
    joeylu Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    LIES!

It was Tae Bo! Tae Bo, I tell ya!
    [/quote]

I love TAE BO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:
    Options
    2d9x8g.jpg

Jamie Eason

I love Jamie Eason the way I love . . . cake. She is my aspiration (which is basically the reason I don't eat more cake). I have to say, however, that I don't think this is the best represetative of her. In normal poses her ribs don't look so exposed. this makes her look more on the too low bf% side than most pictures I've seen of her.

agreed. She said she was 9% fr competing and now (as of the other day) about 13%. She is GORGEOUS and such the hard worker. It shows, obviously. And, you are right, there are a million better pictures of her. (not that this one is bad).
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to trash anyone's opinion. If you think that looks good, then to each his own. Everyone has a different opinion and none are wrong. I personally, find women with this much muscle to be manly. I like women who look feminine.

See, is a woman and cannot be mistaken man in a dark alley, so I think she looks plenty feminine.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    I think she looks great. Not a fan of obvious implants, but I think I could adjust.
    Keep in mind she probably took medication to temporarily dehydrate in order to get that really lean look.
  • cerrajean
    cerrajean Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Such a hypocrite, if this is the same two people going back and forth, then the one who is now insulted is humorous, as you began the thread by saying "no one likes to cuddle with a bag of forks." LMAO.
    [/quote]

Wasn't the same two people going back and forth.

And to be clear, I shouldn't have used that bag of forks analogy on this thread, as it does not apply to any of the women, it was meant as a positive remark toward Kelly Brook's figure type, not as a negative against the bikini competitors.