Best movie quote of all time???

Options

Replies

• beantown12
    Options
    Who brought the good news bear....someone get her some f^*king honey!! "she's out of my league
  • awidener86
    awidener86 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Cheetahs never prosper
  • MamaKeeks
    Options
    "Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. "

or

"If there is any attempt for either contestant to cheat, especially with my wife, who is a dirty, dirty, tramp, I am just gonna snap. Do I make myself clear? "

or

"Whoa whoa whoa, Miss Lippy. The part of the story I don't like is that the little boy gave up looking for Happy after an hour. He didn't put posters up or anything, he just sat on the porch like a goon and waited. That little boy's gotta think 'You got a pet. You got a responsibility.' If your dog gets lost you don't look for an hour then call it quits. You get your *kitten* out there and you find that f*cking dog!"

Billy Madison
  • LilysMom28
    LilysMom28 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Texas Ranger: The teacher asked me what was the capital of North Carolina. I said Washington, D.C.
    Cal Naughton, Jr.: Bingo.
    Ricky Bobby: Nice.
    Texas Ranger: She said "No, you're wrong." I said "You got a lumpy butt." She got mad at me and yelled at me and I pissed in my pants and I never did change my pee-pants all day. I'm still sittin' in my dirty pee-pants.
    Cal Naughton, Jr.: I wet my bed until I was nineteen. There's no shame in that.

and

Thats what we do, we fight. You tell me when i'm being an arrogant son of a *****, and i tell you when you are being a pain in the *kitten*. Which you are, 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings, you have like a 2 second rebound rate and then you're back to doing the next pain in the *kitten* thing. So it's not going to be easy. Its gonna be really hard. we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I wanna do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever.
  • MamaKeeks
    Options
    And of course

You fat pengiun!

or

Elwood: I bet these cops got SCMODS.
    Jake: SCMODS?
    Elwood: State County Municipal Offender Data System

or

So, Jake, you're out, you're free, you're rehabilitated. What's next? What's happenin'? What you gonna do? You got the money you owe us, motherf*cker?

or

We certainly hope you all enjoy the show. And remember, people, that no matter who you are and what you do to live, thrive and survive, there're still some things that makes us all the same. You. Me. Them. Everybody. Everybody.

all courtesy of the Blues Brothers!
  • MamaKeeks
    Options
    But oh my god I almost forgot...

Rumack: You'd better tell the Captain we've got to land as soon as we can. This woman has to be gotten to a hospital.
    Elaine : A hospital? What is it?
    Rumack: It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now.

Steve McCroskey: Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.

Steve McCroskey: Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit smoking.

Steve McCroskey: Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

Steve McCroskey: Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines

Rumack: Can you fly this plane, and land it?
    Ted Striker: Surely you can't be serious.
    Rumack: I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

Elaine : You got a letter from headquarters this morning.
    Ted Striker: What is it?
    Elaine : It's a big building where generals meet, but that's not important.

and last but not least

Roger Murdock: Flight 2-0-9'er, you are cleared for take-off.
    Captain Oveur: Roger!
    Roger Murdock: Huh?
    Tower voice: L.A. departure frequency, 123 point 9'er.
    Captain Oveur: Roger!
    Victor Basta: Request vector, over.
    Captain Oveur: What?
    Tower voice: Flight 2-0-9'er cleared for vector 324.
    Roger Murdock: We have clearance, Clarence.
    Captain Oveur: Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor?
    Tower voice: Tower's radio clearance, over!
    Captain Oveur: That's Clarence Oveur. Over.
    Tower voice: Over.
    Captain Oveur: Roger.
    Tower voice: Roger, over!
    Roger Murdock: What?
    Captain Oveur: Huh?
    Victor Basta: Who?

AIRPLANE
  • victoria1957
    victoria1957 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn" Rhett Butler
    best movie quote for ALL times
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    another fave :-)

The Help-- You is kind. You is smart. You is important.
  • Cupcake596
    Options
    Hi im Dory!
  • CharlieRock71
    CharlieRock71 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey, **** you Pac-Man! -- Colors
  • madamepsychosis
    madamepsychosis Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    'Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we drive your ambulances, we guard you while you sleep. Do not **** with us.' - Fight Club.

'Seven simple rules of going into hiding: one, never trust a cop in a raincoat. Two, beware of enthusiasm and of love, both are temporary and quick to sway. Three, if asked if you care about the world's problems, look deep into the eyes of he who asks, he will never ask you again. Four, never give your real name. Five, if ever asked to look at yourself, don't. Six, never do anything the person standing in front of you cannot understand. And finally seven, never create anything, it will be misinterpreted, it will chain you and follow you for the rest of your life.' - I'm Not There.
  • deb_ge
    deb_ge Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    "When I first saw you, I thought you were handsome. Then, of course, you spoke."
    - CAROL CONNELLY (Helen Hunt) in As Good As It Gets (1997)

LOVE, love, love that movie...every line every scene was perrrrfect!
  • TweedleDebo
    TweedleDebo Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    "Tonight... you pukes will sleep with your rifles! You will give your rifle a girl's name! Because this is the only pu$$y you people are going to get! Your days of finger-banging old Mary Jane Rottencrotch through her pretty pink panties are over! You're married to this piece, this weapon of iron and wood! And you will be faithful!"

From Full Metal Jacket, one of my favorite movies of all time!
  • radiva1
    radiva1 Posts: 27
    Options
    Either they dont know, dont show, or dont care whats going on in the hood (lol)
  • mrsbarz
    mrsbarz Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I forgot these...

I'm Brian and so's my wife. - The Life of Brian
    What are you gonna do, hit me with that ...fish? - Dogma
    Every time a bell rings, an angel get its wings. - It's a Wonderful Life
    Look at that! Look how she moves! It's just like Jell-o on springs! - Some Like It Hot
    Just remember the five Ds of dodgeball...Dodge, Duck, Dive, Dip and Dodge. - Dodgeball
    One understands why some animals eat their young. - Bicentenial Man
    It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses. - Blues Brothers.
    The last ever dolphin message was misinterpreted as a suprisingly sophisticated attempt to do a double backwards somersault through a hoop while whistling The Star Spangled Banner, but in fact the message was this, "So long and thanks for all the fish". - The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

I must spend way too much time watching films!!!!!
  • LaurieEReid
    LaurieEReid Posts: 273
    Options
    "Well they tell you: never hit a man with a closed fist. But it is, on occasion, hilarious."
    - Captain Malcolm Reynolds, Firefly

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Mal: "Define interesting."

Wash: "Oh god oh god we're all gonna die?"

and

Kaylee: "But he coulda made 'em family. 'stead of keepin' Simon from seein' I was there. And I carried such a torch! And we coulda...goin' on a year now and I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries!"

Mal: (horrified) "Oh God! I can't know that!"

Jayne: "I could stand to hear more."

I aim to misbehave. - Mal

Sure would be nice if we had some GRENADES, doncha think? - Jayne
  • heidiwebs
    heidiwebs Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Julia Robers/Pretty Woman...."Big mistake, BIG!!' to those snotty, too skinny shop girls.
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    "When what's left of you get's around to what's left to be gotten, what's left to be gotten won't be worth getting, whatever it is you've got left." -Danny Kaye, "White Christmas"

Favoritest line ever.
  • mrsbarz
    mrsbarz Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    "When what's left of you get's around to what's left to be gotten, what's left to be gotten won't be worth getting, whatever it is you've got left." -Danny Kaye, "White Christmas"

Favoritest line ever.

I love that film, especially when Danny Kaye and Bing Crosby are miming to Sisters! So funny!
  • M♥NIQUE
    M♥NIQUE Posts: 12
    Options
    • Not at the table, Carlos :laugh: