Replies

• Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    200 lbs to lose here.
  • nicintime
    nicintime Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Me too - feel free to add, just include a note.

I'm down 50ish and have a good hundred to go.

We can do this!
  • JessicaHoskins
    Options
    Add me; I'm in the 100+ pounds to lose (145 pounds)
  • ocrere
    ocrere Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Yes, only 85 to go.....total so far 83
  • LivieUlchabhan
    Options
    About 100 more to lose as well! Anyone can add me :)
  • highlymotivated83
    Options
    I have at least 100 add me if you'd like.
  • alumpoflard
    alumpoflard Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have only just found this forum as I usually use my phone, I had about 140 lb to lose, started January 1st and have lost 29 lb so far. If you have the room for any more diet buddies, add me!
  • maikastar
    Options
    I have to organise a picture/ticker...but this is me too. Feel free to add me :)
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me,I'm hoping to loose over 100lbs would love to have some motivational friends :)
  • BluegrassGuy
    Options
    Yep, me too. Anyone on this list please feel free to add me. :)
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    Options
    I'm in. That's me. Feel free to add me... anyone on here... (just include a lil note). Thanks! :smile:
  • pnut456
    pnut456 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!! I have 100 to lose as well. I would love to share the journey with all of you!! Good Luck!!! :happy:
  • meandmeyeboyz
    meandmeyeboyz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have almost 100lbs to loose and I am new to this site so I would love to have some friends! Add me :)
  • butterflyliz32
    butterflyliz32 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    When I started my weight loss journey in 2006, I was 275 and needed to lose 100+. Now, I am still around 235, and would love to get down to 199 as a starting goal, and then down to 170 (just into the "overweight" BMI) and then perhaps down further.

Feel free to add me, if you would like to! (This goes to anyone who needs extra support!)

Liz
  • devnsmom
    Options
    I too have about 150 lbs to lose...Which is going to be a long journey but I have to do this for myself and my family!! Feel free to add me!! I would love to have someone to go through this with!
  • btaylor1184
    Options
    Yes feel free to add. I actually have 200lbs I want to lose. I just started on my journey again but I will not give up
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I know I shouldn't say this but I actually feel really better within myself and knowing that I won't be walking this journey alone. I normally hate joining sites like this because in the past I have seen people that I have spent time with and then as soon as they reach goal you never hear from them again. This time I know it will be different. Sorry if that sounds mean but the way I look at it I am going to be here for until May 2014 (going by this site) to lose 200lbs then I am hear for the long haul.

On the other side I was having a lovely chat for two hours this morning with someone who had lost 200lbs and was at goal. I can't begin to tell you how much I related to that person even though she lives on the other side of the world I know we will always remain friends.

I have my weighin tonight, not looking forward to it as yesterday I was way under my calorie range due to not eating all day. Stress related work situation so I am hoping that I am not retaining any water and lose nothing that would be very disheartening!

Good luck to everyone else.
  • jdbaker01
    jdbaker01 Posts: 44
    Options
    feel free to add me too
  • kleighsamboer
    Options
    Hi All! I also have more than 100 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me as well!
  • Queen2day
    Queen2day Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat, i.e., more than 100 pounds to lose. Always good to share our struggles with others. :smile: