Why are you proud of yourself today?

Options

Replies

• auddiejo
    Options
    I am proud b/c today my plateau broke after a month long stall. Instead of giving up, I worked harder and stuck to it!
  • 81Kyra
    81Kyra Posts: 115
    Options
    Because I just ran 4miles in 39minutes :)
  • Rascal9061
    Options
    I am proud of myself for lasting 6 months with my workout schedule.
  • big_drake
    Options
    I'm proud I haven't quit yet. Lots of times when I start something with a full head of steam, that steam runs out and I revert back. There have been times but I've still gotten myself up early every morning to work out.
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    I held my tongue several times.
  • mscarmen803
    Options
    Im proud of myslef for drinking water! and sticking to my work out thus far!
  • ADM1979
    ADM1979 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    may sound silly, but i am proud that I went out to run an errand during my lunch break and did not stop at any fast food places! I got this!!:happy:
  • nlkoelle
    nlkoelle Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for
    - Logging in for 30 days straight
    - Bringing healthy lunches with me to work every day this month
    - Sticking to my exercise plan every day since 2/13 (60 min cardio in 2 sessions - AM & PM)
    - Greatly improving my blood sugar #s - I'm on track for a much better A1C

Thank you for posting this topic... it's nice to say it 'out loud', and to see how well others are doing using this site! I'm a newbie (began 2/1) and find everyone's stories, achievements, frustrations, success very encouraging. :-)

Congrats to all!
  • AnneH1977
    AnneH1977 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am a pound and a half away from being halfway to my goal weight!!!!! I had hoped to reach my goal by July and I can totally see that happening!
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Non weight/ exercise/ food related...

but I managed not to drop to my ex's level with his comments and attitude :devil:

He doesn't like that I've moved on, or lost weight or am being encouraged to push myself and get fit by Mr McD (who, for the record, also looks much better than the ex, even if he is much older!:smooched: )... whilst he's put weight on...
  • joeylu
    joeylu Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    im poud that no matter how bad i wanted mozzarella sticks monday and how bad i want a cheesesteak today I did not order either.
  • arizonaladybug
    arizonaladybug Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    They bake cookies at my work every wed and put all kinds of goodies on them and today they asked me if I want one and I said NO WAY im proud of myself today!!
  • sarah32lee
    sarah32lee Posts: 5,279 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I did my workout today even though I didn't get any sleep last night! :yawn:
  • sfoster3171982
    sfoster3171982 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am proud because I have been doing this for 9 months now and I have had ups and downs but I have continued and this is the longest I have ever gone. I have made HUGE strides and changes in the right direction and I can not wait to see the end results. I still have a lot to go but I'm gonna make it. :sad:
  • aklitten
    aklitten Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I have stuck to my new mantra of "If you bite it, write it." I have been too loose with my calories lately and if I want to be healthy, I have to hold myself accountable. If I lie, I'm lying to all of my MFP friends but I am really hurting myself in the long run.
  • crazygem65
    Options
    I started my new lifestyle in July of 2011. It has been a slow process but I've been doing really, really well. I've lost a few more pounds and I'm so excited and yet I can't believe that I have actually learned how to eat right and make this not only a diet but a lifestyle! As I get closer to being 50, still a shy few years away, and soon to be grandma, I wanted to be more active and have more energy. I am now halfway to my goal and I can finally say that I am so proud of myself! Woohooo!!!!
  • cfrollins
    cfrollins Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself for pushing through all of the times I want to gave up. And for picking myself back up after I fell down.
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I have not hurt anyone...Yet.
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    We had a training at work today and they ordered Dominos Pizza and I didnt eat any. I ate the low carb and low calorie pizza I made
  • comet_wow
    comet_wow Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself for only having 1 mini Rolo instead of the whole box! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!