9pm and you have 90 cals left. What do you eat?

Options

Replies

• 0EmmeNicole0
    0EmmeNicole0 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    90 sprays of salad spritzer directly into my throat.

Just kidding...

I would say an apple...but usually if I have 90 cals left I'll just quit for the day.

Salad spritzer?? Is that like salad dressing in spray form?? Is it like i can't believe it's not butter spray? I have to know what this is and where i can get it lol.
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    If I'm hungry-ish, half a cup of 2% milk.
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Nothing...I take myself to bed
  • yoouperh
    yoouperh Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    honestly...what would you eat during the day that is under 90 that would fill you up?
    Some things that I like and work well for me:
    -String cheese
    -jack links jerky
    -1/2 a serving of cheese puffcorn
    -pear
    -a few tablespoons of cool whip
    -skim milk
    -1/2 cup frozen peaches, 1/2 cup frozen strawberries and 1/2 cup of light minute maid orange juice is by far my favorite!
    Eat what you like and you'll have no problem using that 90 calories! :)
  • HeavenLeAngel127
    HeavenLeAngel127 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    two broccoli spears boiled on high for 5 minutes (or until soft), sprinkle on HALF of 1/3 cup of shredded cheese... that's about 85 calories that are filling. Plus it's quick to make as long as you boil on high. And who doesn't love cheese.... remember be don't add extra cheese. It doesn't look like enough but when you take a bite the cheese to broccoli ratio is perfect.

You can get frozen broccoli spears anywhere and its 2 spears at 30 calories
  • jamocha22
    Options
    I have to remind myself that I don't have to use all my calories even if I have them. Just go to bed and you have extra cushion for the next day!
  • JennyAnnLanders
    JennyAnnLanders Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    For me I usually eat a string cheese. I'm picky about the texture of them though so only certain ones work for me. Another thing I like is to hae 2 of the marzetti huge olives, stuffed with jalapenos. I love em! They're 10 calories each so I seem to manage to save those til right before bedtime...just in case I'm close on where I like to be with my calories! lolv
  • natalie412
    natalie412 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    A tablespoon of peanut butter - yum.
  • sooty1munchkin
    Options
    I've taken to the mini fun size chocolates you can buy... some are as low as only 60 calories and it gives me the much needed sweet fix I need occasionally.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    One ounce of reduced fat cheddar cheese, or a few ounces of baby carrots, or a square of sea salt flavored dark chocolate.
  • BuddhaBelly79
    Options
    Special K bars are 90 calories. The chocolatey pretzel ones are the best, but they are all good. (And 90 calories eaten at 6pm is the same as 90 calories eaten at 9pm. A calorie is a calorie.)

THANK YOU. I was hoping someone would say something about this. If you are eating your WEIGHT LOSS allowance of calories, you can eat at midnight, or 2am, or 9pm...it does not matter. Your body will use whatever you give it, as your body burns calories even while you are sleeping. What people have to WORRY about is if you are eating OVER the amount of calories needed to maintain your weight - then obviously you are giving your body MORE than is needed and therefore your body will STORE the rest thus causing weight GAIN. If you are truly sticking to your weight loss calorie allowance, eat whatever time you feel the need to. As far as the 90 calories go...grab a small orange. I find that 2 oranges a day keeps my body "moving" regularly, satisfies my sweet tooth, and fills me up when I'm hungry....Oranges can serve LOTS of purposes lol!
  • mirandagod77
    mirandagod77 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    oh i love this too! have you tried the jello tempations mousse with abit of light whip cream too, yummy:happy:
  • cs8166
    cs8166 Posts: 6
    Options
    grat tips
  • SheWei
    SheWei Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    A cup of strawberries has only 50 calories YUM! heck go for a cup and a half.
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    YOU DONT EAT AFTER 7 DRINK A GLASS OF ICE COLD WATER.

uh... why not?
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    For me... either some type of fruit, or a piece of 45 calorie toast with a half tbspn peanutbutter.... depends on my mood.
  • FireTigerSoul
    FireTigerSoul Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Grapes! Or an apple....or an orange! Can you tell I'm on a fruit binge?
  • dakiniverona
    Options
    when in the mood for something sweet, I will get a diet 7up, add some cool whip to it and make me and ice cream soda... only about 40 calories if you use a LOT of whip...

when in the mood for salty.. easy - high fiber crackers from fiber gourmet or popcorn. I measure out the weight for accurate calories and throw the rest away.

when in the mood for a burger, I will get a 90 calorie vegan burger, nuke it and eat it.. if you want fries, nuke a potatoe, put 1/4 of it in a pan with olive oil and eat that with 1/2 your burger..

just cause you are in the mood for taste does not mean you need to eat until you are stuffed.. or even eat all your calories
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    30 pistachios
  • RuthlessB
    RuthlessB Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    One serving baby carrots......really chew them up good and they should fill you up!