I love me more than I love.-------------------------------

Options

Replies

• TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    :huh: I thought you were stronger than that. shame. Where is the head shake smiley when you need it??

keep your panties on... I just smelled em... geeesh... oh and ignore my first statement :wink:

he he heeeee :devil:

You are so going to end up the skeezy old man in the retirement home that squeezes the nurses' @$$.

who says I dont already do that now???:tongue:
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    too late now... I already shed that single tear... like a diamond trikling down a sandy decline to fall away to a bleak nothingness!!!
    Okay....what's it going to take to make you smile?....Hmmmm??:wink:

The trick is to get him to cry WHILE he's smiling....:devil: :bigsmile: :laugh:
    EXCELLENT!!......Bring em to their knees!.....lol:wink::bigsmile: :laugh:

I still want to know where there are diamonds "trinkling down a sandy decline."
    In his fantasy land!....:laugh: :laugh: There's a LOT going on in that head!!:laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

it was teh diamond talk that broke you wasnt it :wink: :heart: :happy: :laugh:

you love diamonds dont ya?
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    too late now... I already shed that single tear... like a diamond trikling down a sandy decline to fall away to a bleak nothingness!!!

The trick is to get him to cry WHILE he's smiling....:devil: :bigsmile: :laugh:
    EXCELLENT!!......Bring em to their knees!.....lol:wink::bigsmile: :laugh:

Well if....um....you see if Trouble's....um...yeah. I got nothin. I just want to know why they have to fall away into bleak nothingness...why can't they fall into endless oceans of despair or something...:indifferent:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    In his fantasy land!....:laugh: :laugh: There's a LOT going on in that head!!:laugh:

you can build a mountain of sand (symbolism for a cheek) and if you place one grain of sand on an incline of 60 degrees it fall down... same thing if you put a diamon on a 60degree decline it will slowly trickle down... its all relative...

and YES... my fantasy land is very large and expansive... I dont know if you could handle 1/2 of what goes on in my head... just be thankful you cant read my mind... :glasses:
  • ericac
    Options

it was teh diamond talk that broke you wasnt it :wink: :heart: :happy: :laugh:

you love diamonds dont ya?
    I AM a girl!........If you doubt check the pics!....lol:laugh: :laugh: You didn't break me......Pshhh:laugh: :laugh: Your not that big!
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    I just want to know why they have to fall away into bleak nothingness...why can't they fall into endless oceans of despair or something...:indifferent:

the bleak nothingness was more symbolism of how I felt.. Bleak and empty... left hollow from her insults... :indifferent:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    I AM a girl!........If you doubt check the pics!....lol:laugh: :laugh: You didn't break me......Pshhh:laugh: :laugh: Your not that big!

HAHAHA give me a second and look again :wink: :love: :happy: :laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options

I have a distinct feeling that I don't want to know most of what is going on in that head. :tongue:

I love me more than I love throwing things at people who chew gum with their mouth open.... I think.. :grumble:
  • ericac
    Options
    I just want to know why they have to fall away into bleak nothingness...why can't they fall into endless oceans of despair or something...:indifferent:

the bleak nothingness was more symbolism of how I felt.. Bleak and empty... left shallow from her insults... :indifferent:
    OMG.......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Shall we talk about your lack of texts?......yeah, I already cried...sometimes I don't think you know me at all!.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ericac
    Options

HAHAHA give me a second and look again :wink: :love: :happy: :laugh:
    Ha ha...now what am I looking at?:laugh: :laugh:
  • Kityngirl
    Options

the bleak nothingness was more symbolism of how I felt.. Bleak and empty... left shallow from her insults... :indifferent:

So do your tears (or diamonds...) fall different places depending on how you feel at the time? Remember this is for posterity, so be honest....
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

OMG.......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Shall we talk about your lack of texts?......yeah, I already cried...sometimes I don't think you know me at all!.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lack of texts??? what??? you could text me...
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

So do your tears (or diamonds...) fall different places depending on how you feel at the time? Remember this is for posterity, so be honest....
    we are men of sience it took a liftime to invint except instead of sucking water it sucks life... :laugh:
  • Kityngirl
    Options
    I need to start loving me more than I love caramel light frappacinos....*slurping bottom of cup* or at least I need to love me enough to get a smaller size...

BTW. I am still giggling over this: We have a client we shorten to TPS and my manager just asked me to get her the "TPS report" for the month...hee hee hee :laugh: I'm a dork. :bigsmile:
  • grumpygirl78
    Options
    Hey Missy, welcome! I like junk food too, but it is easy to give up when you see the rapid rewards of a thinner happier me!
    Thanks. I'm beginning to see that the rewardsof a slimmer me are far greater than giving in to a chicken sandwich with bacon from Burger King or an order of fries from McDonalds!
  • jentx
    jentx Posts: 244
    Options
    I love me more than I love greasy IHOP breakfast after dancing all night.......:drinker:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    I love me more than ditching my coworkers so I can have a huge burger and fries instead of sushi. D@mn, I want red meat.
  • ericac
    Options

lack of texts??? what??? you could text me...
    Oh yeah...I see you text me last!....lol:laugh: :laugh:
  • ericac
    Options
    I love me more then that Frappaccino that just walked by......I nearly tackled that patient!....Mmmmmm