• RachelGraceReed83
    RachelGraceReed83 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Update - 6 miles down! :)

exercise.png
  • mega103
    mega103 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    im in i havent really exercised before so lets start off at 35 miles this month.
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday fellow @ss movers!

Goal: 90 miles

Completed today (3/2) – 4 miles (Leslie Sansone 4 Mile Super Challenge)

Total completed – 8 miles

Left to complete – 82 miles
  • chancie72
    chancie72 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    4 miles )
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    Got 2.5 miles in at lunch; was only planning to do 2, but I have to keep up with Speedy! :bigsmile:

exercise.png
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I missed February, but am ready to get back to it this month! Put me down for 60 miles this month :drinker:
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Got 2.5 miles in at lunch; was only planning to do 2, but I have to keep up with Speedy! :bigsmile:

exercise.png

:laugh:
    Great job! :drinker:
  • jonnyb62
    Options

exercise.png

Now if I could just move my other ticker. I had lost 24 pounds before I got on here, but i had hit a serious plateau and knew I needed some help. So far, still at the plateau. :grumble:
  • speedyf
    Options

exercise.png

Now if I could just move my other ticker. I had lost 24 pounds before I got on here, but i had hit a serious plateau and knew I needed some help. So far, still at the plateau. :grumble:

I'm not a big fan of scales. I'm a firm believer in measurements. When the scale doesn't go down, measurements do.
    Plus, you're probably moving more than you ever did before, so you are getting healthier, which is a great news!
    :flowerforyou:
  • jonnyb62
    Options
    Not moving more than I ever have, I have completed a full marathon in my lifetime, but that was llloooonnnnggg ago. Now I have trouble finishing a mile. :mad: :angry: :grumble:

I have no aspirations of running marathons again, but i do want to do some 5K's with my daughter. Ran/walked a 5 mile race with her in the fall and it all but killed me, and I mean that - I truly thought I was having a stroke after the race. I have never felt that bad - ever. Anyway, track season is coming up for her, so I have until June to get in 5K shape. :glasses:

Oh, and I'm addicted to the scale.
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    Updating ticker! Walked 5.50 miles today! :)

exercise.png
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    3 mile walk

exercise.png
    [/url]
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Thank you once again Dinos and Bluiz. Can you please add me for 40 miles this month?
  • Carlton_Banks
    Carlton_Banks Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    My goal is 402 miles in March.

exercise.png

exercise.png

exercise.png
  • speedyf
    Options
    Not moving more than I ever have, I have completed a full marathon in my lifetime, but that was llloooonnnnggg ago. Now I have trouble finishing a mile. :mad: :angry: :grumble:

I have no aspirations of running marathons again, but i do want to do some 5K's with my daughter. Ran/walked a 5 mile race with her in the fall and it all but killed me, and I mean that - I truly thought I was having a stroke after the race. I have never felt that bad - ever. Anyway, track season is coming up for her, so I have until June to get in 5K shape. :glasses:

Oh, and I'm addicted to the scale.

We'll be here to cheer you up so you can achieve this awesome goal! :flowerforyou:
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    denise thanks for continuing the challenge and dino for the spread sheet....im in for 200 miles(biking/spinning)...good luck to all

0301.....-0-
    0302....50(biking)200.................10.2

updated totals:10.2
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    3-1: 5 miles leisurely outdoor walk (+racquetball)
    3-2: 3.5 Eliptical, + .5 swim (+ racqetball)

Total: 8.5 March
    @ dinos
    if if it not a problem (really:love: ) can i revise my goals to 201. ? I want to do a half Carlton. bike is ready...weather is not.
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    Today was a C25k W6D1 plus additional run/walk

exercise.png
  • LareishaH
    LareishaH Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Miles from yesterday (6.25)

exercise.png
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options