Relationship Question?? Cheating.

Options

Replies

• MissAlexxMarie
    Options
    :glasses:
    Nevermind! I guess in regards to my certain situation, I never cheated :laugh: Carry on!

You're confused -__-

The way Christi put it I just had a crazed stalker who didn't want to move out of my house and accused me of cheating even when I told them we were done! Complicated situation nonetheless! :laugh:

Ok...to each their own :):glasses:
  • Effervescent17
    Effervescent17 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I consider cheating anything he wouldn't want me to do with someone else.
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    :drinker:

:smokin:
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Nevermind! I guess in regards to my certain situation, I never cheated :laugh: Carry on!

You're confused -__-

The way Christi put it I just had a crazed stalker who didn't want to move out of my house and accused me of cheating even when I told them we were done! Complicated situation nonetheless! :laugh:

I mean, the way you explained it to me... I wouldn't consider it cheating. I wasn't saying YOU had a crazed stalker though. Just that the situation was reminiscent of such.
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    So the real question then is when I come home covered in glitter.

Do I pretend that I was at a strip club scopin chicks?

or do I admit my secret arts and crafts shame?
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options

You are clearly an emo vampire.
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I cheated on my diet the other day behind my husbands back...caved and had a regular caffeine free can of pepsi. I didn't tell him...does that count? Seriously for me anything that you do that is sneaky online talking ( and I don't mean hi how are you chatting either) ,texting inappropriate texts, kissing and on is cheating.
  • christibam
    Options

Lmfao, well at least you admit you're a tard right? Hey hows that diet going?! I skipped gym yesterday :x hahah!

Anywhooo!! yes darn it how dare they live with their parents ;) no it was more of the fact of a live in boyfriend...wasn't generalized :)

I need to find a helmet that doesn't impede my window licking abilities. It's hard to type and lick Windows 7 at the same time. Sad day.

Man... what a bunch of three year old tramps. I can't even fathom what this country is turning to when even NEWBORNS are shacking up these days.

*****es need to get off my lawn with that crap before they drag me into their heathen fest.
  • christibam
    Options
    Aww. I can't say *****es?

Sad day indeed.

....Okay I'm done here haha
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options

You are clearly an emo vampire.

bwah! this little exchange made my day - thanks for the chuckles!
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Cheating defined to me is any action, conversation or interaction in which for any amount of time that you are replacing the love or any other relation ship emotion (lust, love, intellectual etc) for the one you are with. It is all about the meaning behind it. A salesperson flirting with a chick to get her to buy that car is not cheating... The salesperson flirting with that chick to have sex with her eventually is cheating.
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    funny-pictures-how-to-cheat-at-darts.jpg
  • Peanut0711
    Peanut0711 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Idk, I've been cheated on and everything in between....Men suck and Women suck. That's why Polygamy looks good. I guess if you've had great relationships, this sounds crazy. No, I am not a crazy person, I guess I just choose the wrong people...=(

Life sucks. lol. wait, I did it to myself...ugh. :::slaps myself on forehead:::..... ok now i am going to go de-stress at the gym.....
  • sunkissedbrunettte
    Options
    I would say anything passed a kiss is considered cheating in my book.
    while in a relationship i find it disrespectful for my partner to be as little as flirting with someone else.

BUT - cheating CAN be forgiven..anything can be worked through. as long as it doesn't happen again after ; then it's time to call it quits.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options

:smokin:

:glasses:
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    hwK0cC_its-not-cheating.jpg
  • scs143