Why are you proud of yourself today?

Options

Replies

• sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I had a rough weekend and after coming home from work all I wanted to do was order a pizza.
    Boyfriend talked me out of it and we are making dinner at home =)
  • 2kidsandadonut
    2kidsandadonut Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Great job!

I didn't eat out with my family when they got burgers and fries and instead stuck to my diet!
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I stuck to my plan last week and lost 3.8lbs!
  • Kempossible
    Kempossible Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Well I really screwed up today. However, I have been eating healthy since October 2011 Thanks to MFP. Thats a looooong time for me. Now, my 12 year old son has taken notice. And without me pushing him. Today he decided to get Oatmeal cream pies because cause they are 170 calories versus his favorite which are the 200 calorie Huney Buns. LOL! Heeey ! Its a start. :love:
  • tanklissa
    tanklissa Posts: 70
    Options
    I stuck to my plan last week and lost 3.8lbs!

WOOT!
  • Icandoit66
    Icandoit66 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Didn't want to go to the gym today...but pushed myself and had a great workout! :happy:
  • emgawne
    emgawne Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    pushed through the first 10 days of the 30 day shred and lost 2.25 inches overall. :)
    on to level 2...
  • norabeth
    norabeth Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I pulled out all the weeds in all 5 of my flower beds, mowed, and edged today. :-)
  • denveralexis
    denveralexis Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    walked 4 miles in about two hours. its my first nsv! :)
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I dragged my exhausted self to the basement and did the Insanity pure cardio and cardio abs... They r my lest favorite of all the videos.
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    Hmmmm.... don't need to be proud every day. Just don't want any regrets, on any day.
  • emfnp
    emfnp Posts: 23
    Options
    Ran about 6 miles in a little over an hour (70minutes)-furthest run to date ^^
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    1. I bought a Polar HRM and put it to the test.

2. I drove past a Girls Scouts cookie stand without slowing down or debating flipping around.
  • LatinaGordita
    LatinaGordita Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Even though it was 60 degrees today in central florida, i went for an hour bike ride! I was cold and my crotch was numb, however I survived to come home and do day 3 of level 1 30 day shred. Very proud of myself!
  • Blueyz82
    Blueyz82 Posts: 151
    Options
    today, I was under my calorie goal by a good amount! I am most proud of my work out tonight! I did the 49 minutes on the elliptical machine and burned 540 calories! The best I have done so far!!! :)
  • blasiansrus
    blasiansrus Posts: 151
    Options
    I went for a two mile run w/a friend, no walking involved. ~18minutes, too :)
  • sacal96
    sacal96 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am not a morning person at all! But this morning I made myself get up an hour before work and do a mile on the elliptical! Then did my 30DS tonight! First day doing 2 workouts woohoo! haha! :]
  • paxetamore
    paxetamore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I played tennis for over an hour today... waayyy longer than i thought i would last :bigsmile:
  • KoKoaQT
    KoKoaQT Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    The girl scouts were set up outside of church today. My hubby wanted to buy some, but I declined. I remained below my calerie intake today, but had plenty of positive calories. Yay! :happy:
  • christschild2
    christschild2 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Listened to someone tell me something they didn't like about me and I did not get offended. This was not easy for me, but I thought about how my mother used to say "Honey bless you" when someone cussed her out.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!