Why are you proud of yourself today?

Options

Replies

• atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Revamped my diet for this week, managed to squeeze my workout in today and just overall had a good day
  • dalygirl_2010
    Options
    I did week 4 day 2 of C25k!! And I did it all without any stops!! and it felt great!
  • SilmaraC
    SilmaraC Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I lost my 10th pound today, so that was exciting. I also just ignored my Rice Crispies Square craving and left them in the pantry where they belong ;)
  • Tiffaney82690
    Options
    had a week of meals planned out and stayed under my calorie intake plus exercised everyday today was one week! we will see if it brought me results tomorrow
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I drank a LOT of water every day for 4 days in a row, which has always been a problem for me. Yay ME!
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    went on a nice long walk this morning...bought a delicious healthy breakfast, and then walked back home. And had a great rehearsal with my quartet this afternoon...we are sounding good, and will be ready to sing at a fundraiser in a couple of weeks!
  • mama_of_3cubs
    mama_of_3cubs Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself today because rather than taking the transit bus to the grocery store I walked 45 min. there and 55 min. back home with my 2 4L of milk :) I'm feeling it in my thighs and shoulders this evening but it was worth it!!
  • littleworm23
    littleworm23 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Even though my husband made awesome lasagne for dinner I was under my calories for the day. :)
  • Joobster
    Joobster Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I moved my butt out the door for a walk... everyone should get a Fitbit...IT ROCKS.
    Also made of yummy lean pork green chili in the crockpot....
    lunchs will be easy this week.....no temptions when you make your own foods
  • Joobster
    Joobster Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    YOU ROCK!!!! thats how you do it....walking is the best...I have lost 140lb ...over the last four years and walking is a big part of this success
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I slept in today and realized at 5:30 pm I had only eaten 376 calories for the day. I really wasnt hungry and didnt feel like eating but thought about going crazy and just eating something horrible to be done with it but instead got a grilled steak from my favorite mexican resturant topped with bell peppers and onions - and threw out the beans and fried rice corn tortilla wraps and tortilla chips and salsa they sent home with me. Still under my calories for the day but a healthy # and my sodium may be higher than what was recorded I'm confident I didnt spike there either.
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Hmm well...I had Burger King today but managed to only have a value cheeseburger & onion rings with a garden salad & used my own dressing instead of theirs...That kind sorta counts, right? [Guess I'll also admit that I was hungover as HELL & was just craving fast food so bad...] It was hella hard to not order so much more food, but yea today was really just a fail, basically. Lol
  • peachied
    peachied Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I am proud that I chose to stay under my calorie limit today. I could have had pizza or fast food, but I decided to eat healthier food from home.
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself today because I had a rough couple of days over celebrating my fiance's B-day Fri AND Sat. :drinker: But today I got up and took control over the situation. I planned my meals for a few days and with a larger deficit to help my damage control along. (only for 2 days) then I will slowly work calories back up. I stayed well in my personal goal for the day. And i have very busy plans tomorrow that include going to get more supplies so I have everything on hand that I need to stay on track. Including some hand weight to keep at home so If I don't make it to the gym I still have options! No excuses! :flowerforyou:
  • baycat107
    baycat107 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Ran a 5K in 28:09...3rd in age group, and a new PR !
  • MarleeRayne
    MarleeRayne Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I've had 13 cups of water. And... twice, I ran up 6 flights of stairs without taking a rest!!!!!

:happy:
  • Sierra_419
    Sierra_419 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    well ... i had chinese today & didnt eat the whole tray like i used to.
    & i still managed to be under my calories & sodium. pshhh yeahhhh
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Because I just burned ALOT of calories doing a kickbutt workout! I feel great!
  • Rachiewoowoo
    Options
    started p90x again!!
  • Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I lost 5 pounds :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!