Would you cheat?

Options

Replies

• pinkminy
    pinkminy Posts: 286
    Options
    Oh my gosh... NO WAY...:noway: !!!!!!!!!!!!! :frown:

Just wanted to ADD how would you feel if you were the one getting cheated on.... I think TRUST LOYALTY RESPECT & CONSIDERATION are so important
  • NessasMommy081311
    NessasMommy081311 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    This in no way has anything to do with me. I WOULD NEVER cheat on my husband. I couldn't even if I wanted to. Him and our daughter are my world, and I would never do anything to hurt them.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,639 Member
    Options
    Okay, so it's a dumb question. I guess the real question would be would your significant other's weight gain/loss affect your attraction to them?
    It may affect it a little, but I'm in it now for "better or worse". I've come a long way from how I used to be (I was pretty bitter before with girls) and know that NO ONE is perfect. I have my flaws and if my wife was totally discontent with one of them, I would try to fix it. 20 years before I would have said, take it or leave it.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    When I cheat on my diet, I always do it with a slimmer person. it only makes sense. I can take more of their dessert :tongue:
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    No. I wouldn't cheat, but I may dump them if it really became a problem. If it just got crazy out of hand, we'd have talks and try to fix it, but if it kept spiraling, I'd have to leave. What turns me on is not necessarily physical. There are so many other factors. But, if it gets out of hand, or out of control, I'd have to go.
  • Clarecbear82
    Clarecbear82 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    My other half is morbidly obese and has been our whole relationship (lost a bit lately because I'm not buying junk) but there is no way I would ever cheat on him because I love him for who he is. If I was unhappy enough to even think of cheating I would end it with him because I would never hate anyone enough to do that to them.
  • NessasMommy081311
    Options
    My other half is morbidly obese and has been our whole relationship (lost a bit lately because I'm not buying junk) but there is no way I would ever cheat on him because I love him for who he is. If I was unhappy enough to even think of cheating I would end it with him because I would never hate anyone enough to do that to them.

That is pretty much the response I was looking for. :) you are so sweet. He is lucky to have you. :)
  • onefourone
    onefourone Posts: 212
    Options
    No i don't care about looks
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    No way no how!
  • YennaBean
    YennaBean Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    No way! My husband was pencil thin when we first met, he's put on a lot of weight- but I don't care. I love him for who he is on the inside! I married him after the weight gain, and honestly if he gained more I would still be nuts about him. (:

Although I have to admit, if he got to an unhealthy weight, I would encourage him to diet and exercise- because if you love someone you want them to be healthy so they can stick around for a long time. Lol But never in my life would I cheat on him.
  • maletac
    maletac Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    i purposely date bigger girls so i can cheat on them :) then they go on diets and then they are skinny and hot :)
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    i purposely date bigger girls so i can cheat on them :) then they go on diets and then they are skinny and hot :)

Lol. It's a lucky girl that ends up with you..... :)
  • maletac
    maletac Posts: 767 Member
    Options

Lol. It's a lucky girl that ends up with you..... :)

right thats what im saying... its like im gods gift to women
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    No. I believe there is only one woman in the world who can put up with my nonstop talking, Im not letting her get away for any reason. In all honesty, cheating is what ended my parents relationship, it has effected so many elements of my life, that If I felt the need to do that, I would end my current relationship first
  • NessasMommy081311
    Options
    My father left my mother and 5 kids for a woman that was pencil thin (my mother at the time wasn't really all that big...a little bigger than I am now) that's why I was curious.
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Never...I have more self-respect and respect for my partner than to cheat on him...Not too sure where you're going with this thread...
  • HangoverSquare
    HangoverSquare Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Nah. Loyalty is very important to me.
  • NessasMommy081311
    Options
    It's just a random thread. Not going anywhere with it, really. I was bored and curious to see people's responses. I know in society now weight and appearances play a big part in how we are attracted to others. I'm not condoning cheating for any reason, because I would never cheat. If you think this thread is stupid, don't comment on it.
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    wow what a question, size of the person has nothing to do with why peple cheat. People cheat because their un happy or un satisfied one way or another and they will do it with whomever is willing to cheat with them and because they don't have respect for the current relationship their in.

I agree.
  • jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Never. My husband could be 2000 pounds and I would not cheat. Cheating is the worst form of betrayal there is. I took my vows very seriously. For some reason a lot of people now a days do not.