Why are you proud of yourself today?

Options
1222324252628»

Replies

• PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    Its my birthday, and still managed to stay under my calorie count. :)
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    I jogged for 45 min yesterday for the first time in my life. Measured less than 30" waist today for first time since my 20's.
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Its my birthday, and still managed to stay under my calorie count. :)

Happy Birthday :)
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I worked out first thing when I woke up :) It's not an option during the week, and I rarely do this on weekends so it's definitely someting to commend! I also didn't weigh myself today because I'm trying to go a whole week without the scale ;) Wednesday needs to hurry!
  • Littlesmile
    Littlesmile Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    " Today in morning , in my office , i was told that ur clothes are getting loose, are you buying oversize or ??? Oh My God.. u ve lost weight!!!! "

yeah... it has give me an amazing start for the week!!!!!

Little:smile:
  • elledo
    elledo Posts: 80
    Options
    I actually realised today, that i'm doing this....and its working. Which is silly because i have been losing weight for a long time and the shorts i started in, fall straight to the floor when i try them on. So obviously i have lost weight. I think you tend to overlook it when you have made changes slowly.
    It's starting to sink in though, because a month ago I finally got the courage to weigh myself and can see my results in a consistently measurable way- 4.6kgs in a month. Today i feel smaller :)
  • kizzaii
    kizzaii Posts: 52
    Options
    I'm proud that despite having a rubbish day yesterday and wanting to eat junk food all day, I stayed strong and didn't cheat at all. Times have changed!
  • Krystal924
    Krystal924 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I worked out Saturday and Sunday (the weekends are normally my off days) plus got up at 5:30 this morning to get to work early for my Week 7 Day 1 C25K workout. 25 minutes with no stopping!! :)
  • cestout
    cestout Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself today because my belt is too big...:happy:
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    Ran a 5K in 28:09...3rd in age group, and a new PR !

@ baycat

Wow! An 8:45 min mile pace, and a PR - way to go!!! :glasses:
  • grumpy2day
    grumpy2day Posts: 212
    Options
    I did all 8 intervals of week1 day1(2nd time I'm doing this week) on the beach today!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!