Replies

• achief192
    achief192 Posts: 192
    Options
    I've never cheated. Never will.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    No. My boyfriend is a very good looking man and is in pretty damn good shape. Never on looks alone. I wouldnt cheat in my current relationship at all, but especially not for that. I would have to break it off if I were considering cheating that seriously.
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    wow, to go on a site where most people are trying to lose weight and better their self image and ask if they would cheat with a skinnier person, that is glorious. We would probably be the ones cheated on and not the cheaters.

I know you were curious, but you had to expect these responses. Didnt you?

sincerely,
    Captain Obvious

I already re-worded the question earlier on in the thread. It's a free country (supposed to be anyway) so I just asked a question. I don't really care if people are upset by it. Actually, I respect the people that are. It shows me that love does really mean more to people than physical attraction. So, Captain Obvious, thanks for your response.

is it obvious that his rank is captain? or no?
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m0e4r9yBXk1r8ox8r.gif
    It just puzzles me as to why any one would ever cheat, if you're not happy with the person, end it & move on.

Exaclty
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    Before my wife, family, friends, and God, I vowed to be only with one woman until one of us dies. Nothing on this planet will ever make my cheat.

Nothing.

What about oreo cookies? i seriously might for those..
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Um no. Plus people cheat not because of looks...

I will say my ex cheated on me because first of all, we were in an unhappy marriage, second he cheated on me (and purposely looked for) girls with huge breasts. He was always fascinated with big huge breasts and seeked out women with such when he was cheating. This was later confirmed when we talked about it.

There is wrong with the person that cheats, on the inside. That is a given. After that, they may look for their "preference" but that's not THE reason why they cheated in the first place.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    If I continuously told her she needed to lose weight and she did nothing about it? Is she won't change to keep my interest? Yeah...I am going to find someone else. You only live once.
  • leavingfat
    leavingfat Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'd totally cheat on my husband with someone who was "hotter."

Oh, no, wait. I wouldn't.

And I don't have to wait to be put in the situation--I know myself really well. I know my marriage really well. I have years of relationships and my own behavior as evidence to back it up. I don't cheat. I'm not that kind of person. (And by that kind of person, I mean a liar.) And I say that as someone who isn't totally convinced that total monogamy is the key to happiness.

Though, serious answer: if I really, really wanted to sleep with someone else, I'd talk to my husband about it and see if it was something he would be okay with. If it was, then I'd maybe do it. If it wasn't, then I wouldn't. Our marriage is the most important thing in the world to me and sex with someone, no matter how hot or exciting, isn't worth hurting him.
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    If I continuously told her she needed to lose weight and she did nothing about it? Is she won't change to keep my interest? Yeah...I am going to find someone else. You only live once.

well if i asked you to cut your red fro would you?
  • NessasMommy081311
    NessasMommy081311 Posts: 122 Member
    Options

If you really loved her you wouldn't want her to change anything....
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    I'd totally cheat on my husband with someone who was "hotter."

Oh, no, wait. I wouldn't.

And I don't have to wait to be put in the situation--I know myself really well. I know my marriage really well. I have years of relationships and my own behavior as evidence to back it up. I don't cheat. I'm not that kind of person. (And by that kind of person, I mean a liar.) And I say that as someone who isn't totally convinced that total monogamy is the key to happiness.

Though, serious answer: if I really, really wanted to sleep with someone else, I'd talk to my husband about it and see if it was something he would be okay with. If it was, then I'd maybe do it. If it wasn't, then I wouldn't. Our marriage is the most important thing in the world to me and sex with someone, no matter how hot or exciting, isn't worth hurting him.

you would or you wouldnt? im confused
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options

If you really loved her you wouldn't want her to change anything....
    If she loved me, she would lose weight.
  • akd001
    akd001 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Arnold cheated and IT WASN'T for LOOKS.....
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Okay, so it's a dumb question. I guess the real question would be would your significant other's weight gain/loss affect your attraction to them?

Yes, to this question. Wish I wasn't so shallow but I guess I am.
  • strunkm4
    strunkm4 Posts: 266
    Options
    No way. I'm not attracted to my bf because of his looks. We connect on such a higher level. There are plenty of people out there who are thinner / more attractive than him, but no one truly understands me like he does and vice versa. We've been told my soooo many people that we are the male and female versions of each other, and I think that is what makes us click so well together. We are on the same wavelength, we have the same expectations, and we have the same things that trigger us to be pissed off or happy. I think that creates such a more in depth bond than looks, weight, etc.
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    because of looks? no. because they aren't pleasing me in the sack? sure.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Dumb question, sorry, nobody can say what, when, or how, or if they'd do anything until they're in the situation, we'd all like to think we wouldn't but you never, ever know......just saying.......

Exactly!
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    because of looks? no. because they aren't pleasing me in the sack? sure.

well thats not the question... its obvious what the answer is if thats the situation.. bachickabowwow..
  • khelwig
    khelwig Posts: 15
    Options
    NO WAY!!! I love my man for more than his looks. He could stand to lose a few pounds, but that doesn't matter to me. He is kind, sincere, loving and above all a wonderful husband and father.
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options

No one believes you. You are a clown for Goodness sake..... :-P