I love me more than I love.-------------------------------

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    OMG I could eat a whole bag of Doritos without a breath! I can't even buy them. counting 19 chips is such a joke!

I have converted to Trader Joes barbeque Popped chips, they are really good, crunchy and much lower in calories.

So...... I love me more than I love Doritos. :cry:

Have you tried the baked Doritos? They are pretty good. The baked cheetos are AMAZING.

mmmmmmmmm. I love the natural cheese baked cheetos. :bigsmile: I try to limit them tho because I could REALLY eat a whole bag....in one sitting...by myself...:ohwell:
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    OMG I could eat a whole bag of Doritos without a breath! I can't even buy them. counting 19 chips is such a joke!

I have converted to Trader Joes barbeque Popped chips, they are really good, crunchy and much lower in calories.

So...... I love me more than I love Doritos. :cry:

Have you tried the baked Doritos? They are pretty good. The baked cheetos are AMAZING.

mmmmmmmmm. I love the natural cheese baked cheetos. :bigsmile: I try to limit them tho because I could REALLY eat a whole bag....in one sitting...by myself...:ohwell:

I am with you all! Those bags would be gone in no time!!!

I :heart: me more then I :heart: any kind of chip.....did I really just type that :noway:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Today, I loved the Breyer's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough more than I loved me. At least I stuck to the half-cup serving.

you look amazing 1/2 cup of Breyer's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough will not destroy you! buy you gotta love yourself more than a whole bowl!

LOL...precisely why I scoop it into one of my 1/2 cup Take Along bowls and eat it out of there. I'm all about portion control, not depriving myself of the yummyness that is ice cream. :wink: It was better than going to Coldstone.
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options

I am with you all! Those bags would be gone in no time!!!

I :heart: me more then I :heart: any kind of chip.....did I really just type that :noway:

I stopped buying Terra Chips for that reason. I would literally eat the whole bag the day I bought it.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    :heart: I lone me more than I love a bag of oreo cookies and a half gallon of milk!!!:heart:

oreos *drool*

Still loving that chocolate thing huh?

in case you missed it......................... FDA results and acceptable levels of contamination.

Food Defect Action Level
    CHOCOLATE AND CHOCOLATE LIQUOR Insect filth
    (AOAC 965.38) Average is 60 or more insect fragments per 100 grams when 6 100-gram subsamples are examined
    OR
    Any 1 subsample contains 90 or more insect fragments
    COFFEE BEANS, GREEN
    Insect Filth and Insects
    Average 10% or more by count are insect-infested or insect-damaged

DEFECT SOURCE: Insect fragments – post harvest and/or processing insect infestation

Yeah, but here is the way I look at it. In some countries, bugs are considered a valuable source of protein. I also learned that there a flour bug eggs in all grain products because they are laid on the un-harvested grain and the milling process doesn’t kill them. So every bite of bread, pastry, cookies, cereal, etc has insect eggs in it. So unless I intend to stop eating grains, I’m going to eat insect in some form and, while it’s not something I relish thinking about, honestly, I’ve been doing it my whole life and I have no intention of giving up grain or chocolate. Guess I'm just gross. :ohwell: That's just me.

And cereal!? :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

Yeah, but here is the way I look at it. In some countries, bugs are considered a valuable source of protein. I also learned that there a flour bug eggs in all grain products because they are laid on the un-harvested grain and the milling process doesn’t kill them. So every bite of bread, pastry, cookies, cereal, etc has insect eggs in it. So unless I intend to stop eating grains, I’m going to eat insect in some form and, while it’s not something I relish thinking about, honestly, I’ve been doing it my whole life and I have no intention of giving up grain or chocolate. Guess I'm just gross. :ohwell: That's just me.

The eggs are any type of grain. Although they are killed during the cooking process, I think.
  • pinkyjane48
    Options
    I love me more than I love soda and mixed drinks at the bar!! :drinker:

Definetly dont feel as bloated and uncomfortable since I have been drinking water or milk or water with the crystal lite packet!
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options

The eggs are any type of grain. Although they are killed during the cooking process, I think.

Don't forget where there are bugs eating, there are bugs leaving droppings! yummmmmmmmm
  • aariel22
    aariel22 Posts: 37
    Options
    toast with melted butter and honey.....drool...

242099.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Carne Asada Burritos.
  • czewwhat
    Options
    I love me more than I love Biscuits and gravy with Pork sausage in the gravy! OOOhhhhh!
  • czewwhat
    Options
    I love me more than I love Cinnamon rolls,

just fed "mine" to the dog! Wish hubby would stop pampering me with calories! Maybe diamonds! :happy:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    I hope I love me more than I love carne asada nacho. I'm really trying to love me more than carne asada nachos. :grumble: :sad:
  • Kityngirl
    Options
    I hope I love me more than I love carne asada nacho. I'm really trying to love me more than carne asada nachos. :grumble: :sad:

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

I found out today that I do not love myself more than I love cheddar baked potato soup....but I only got a cup of it and balanced it with a really BIG spinach salad that I made myself eat first. :bigsmile:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

I found out today that I do not love myself more than I love cheddar baked potato soup....but I only got a cup of it and balanced it with a really BIG spinach salad that I made myself eat first. :bigsmile:

This one has been pulling at me for about 3 days. I'm trying to resist because I know it's a stress coping thing. ARG!! :explode: :mad: :explode:
  • baughana
    baughana Posts: 10
    Options
    I love me more than I love….
    Salt n vinegar chips, boardwalk french fries, fried calamari, fast food, cheese puffs, bacon, sausage, scrapple, loaded backed potato, cried cat fish, pizza, cheesy fries, movie popcorn, nachos and cheese, hot dogs, gravy, homemade macaroni and cheese, chipped beef gravy…. I think I’m done. Hope that helped stop the cravings.
  • czewwhat
    Options

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

This isn't about starvation! it is about trying to resist junk! Cheddar baked potato soup sounds yummy! moderation and balance! You enjoy! I would have eaten the whole tureen ! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Kityngirl
    Options

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

This one has been pulling at me for about 3 days. I'm trying to resist because I know it's a stress coping thing. ARG!! :explode: :mad: :explode:

I'm right there with you!! I am having the same problem right now with stress - too much to do and not enough time. I have been wanting to eat nothing but REALLY bad stuff and lots of it (which is why I had the small cup of soup today to try to take the edge off the cravings a little bit:ohwell: ). Be strong!
  • tubbytabbytales
    tubbytabbytales Posts: 5,883
    Options
    I love me more than I love my BlackBerry.