Boob job!

Options

Replies

• daynalee30
    Options
    I did it before kids, and through all the changes and breast feeding... I still love the enhancement :)
  • newlife4cindy
    newlife4cindy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    i had a tummy tuck last year - best decision of my life! so much more confident without that big flap of loose skin hanging over!

i considered getting a lift and reduction for the girls then, but it would have involved implants to make them look right and i wasn't ready for that.

on my journey, i found a website that was super helpful called realself .com. i would definitely check it out before you decide.
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I wanna throat punch people when they get on here and talk about how bad or criticize people for wanting to change.

If you want them get them. I personally love them and am all for them, whatever makes you happy.

The idiots that complain are just miserable f$%^s in their own life.

With that being said....GO BOOBS!

ya! my reinforcements :)

Well, the lady that said that we should embrace our bodies and not conform to what society wants...looks like she has not had any kids and her inspiration is Kate Hudson...so is she wanting to be as thin as Kate Hudson be cause society tells us that Kate is very skinny????
  • twinsmake3
    twinsmake3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    !

ANYWAYS to the OP, I understand where you're coming from. If I wasn't terrified of surgery, I'd get these puppies hoisted and filled in a minute. Weight loss has decimated these bad boys! =(

I'm a chicken too...that's the other issue! ;)
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    I wanna throat punch people when they get on here and talk about how bad or criticize people for wanting to change.

If you want them get them. I personally love them and am all for them, whatever makes you happy.

The idiots that complain are just miserable f$%^s in their own life.

With that being said....GO BOOBS!

ya! my reinforcements :)

Jenna, we always think alike and I love it.
  • juliekaiser1988
    juliekaiser1988 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I've had both a "boob job" (mastopexy- which is removing excess skin, hiking the tissue back up, and nothing added) and I've had a tummy tuck (panneculectomy). Ask any questions. I'm an open book :)
  • TurtleCrush
    Options
    Honestly that is my reward too. Body lift and boob job. I have never really had big breasts and once I loose it all I probably will be left with nothing. I will probably get B-C's and a full body life because I have been big over 10 years now. My sister in law lost the little she had after breastfeeding her 2nd child and I have to say she looks and feels better about herself since having her boob job. My aunt also had it done because she too like me had no breasts and has totally brought up her confidence. Just do your research for doctors not just price because sometimes the price is worth the better doctor especially for after care. Good luck and congratulations on almost completing your goals :)!
    Big hugs,
    Rebekah
  • juliekaiser1988
    juliekaiser1988 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    And I didn't do either to "conform" to society. I feel sexy as hell since my 138 pound weight loss. And the excess skin (both boob and tummy) were very degrading to me in the mirror, no matter how much my man said he didn't care about it at all. I did the surgeries for ME. And glad as hell I did it, too. :)
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Yay for boobies!!! I'm a 38DD and I still want a boob job...to me they don't look that big :)

I have not had any personal experiences with it, other then my niece has had one and she loves it and recovered very quickly and my sister had a tummy tuck and wishes she hadn't wasted her money (even though she looks fantastic)

Go for what makes you happy!! and congrats on your weight loss!
  • Hungry_Tuna
    Hungry_Tuna Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I say go for it! It's your body, if it makes you feel confident and happy, I don't see anything wrong with it. :) Best wishes!
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I desperately want a lift, but I'm afraid of losing what mass I have left and I'm not sure I want implants. I don't want to end up with the ridiculous looking round tits that so many falsies are. I do plan to see a surgeon next month to discuss my options.

I've already had a modified tummy tuck and a chin implant, so surgery is nothing new to me.
  • BeautifulRedButterfly
    BeautifulRedButterfly Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    i need a boob job bad..well, not now.
    After breastfeeding, maybe. xD

They were a handful before i got pregnant (was a 36A)...but it wasnt enough. My fiance seems to like fake boobs, so, its a win win for us both.
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Yes, I hear you. I have looked into it as well and I would really like to do a lift for sure. I am not sure about an augmentation as I already havea lot.. however, once I reach goal, that may not be the case... I would like to do both or maybe an entire mommy lift..

My husband is supportive about it as well.. we will just have to see. I am working on acceptance of myself and I am not sure going about this is that...

I have wanted this for years as breastfeeding and being 100lbs over weight has definately done a number..

Keep us posted with how it goes!
  • PhoenixBlaise
    PhoenixBlaise Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on getting a boob lift and a tummy tuck when all is said and done :) Same reasons. Big weight loss and breastfeeding babies, my boobs are closer to the floor than they've ever been! I don't want many reminders of being overweight, least of all loose skin and saggy boobs!
  • tinyjourney
    tinyjourney Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I have had an augmentation. Honestly, the best thing I could have done for myself. It's not about society or what other people think *I* should look like. I considered it off and on for 5+ years and finally decided when the right time was for me. It won't change who you are as a person and it isn't a life changing experience. But it is what you personally make of it. For me, it was a confidence booster. I feel like I am no different then I was before, I just have the breasts puberty did not give me.

Like Tink said above, there are tons of resources out there for educational information. If anyone is really interested feel free to send me a message and I'll share with you.
  • prettylyzard
    prettylyzard Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely getting the mommy "makeover" after i have my second child. We decided on only two and my treat is going to be the boob and tummy lift!
  • BeautifulRedButterfly
    BeautifulRedButterfly Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    9 out of 10 males support breast enhancement. the other 10% are compulsive liars.

or gay
  • Tiff587
    Tiff587 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    People are going to have negative opinions on everything, I say it's your body and do what makes you happy! :drinker:

Research it well and make sure you get a fantastic surgeon, a general anaesthetic is a big deal and your obviously taking it seriously.

My friend had cancer and lost one breast, she was later offered surgey on the one boob, but decided she would rather have a new pair! :laugh:
    She had full surgery and now has a lovely matching pair! She looks great and says she wishes she had it done years ago before the cancer! :wink:
  • Fitwam
    Fitwam Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    It will be 11 weeks out from surgery tomorrow(FRIDAY) where I got the "girls" and tummy done!! Love my results...feel great, don't regret the decision...love the fact I don't have a flap of skin hanging over......

Think it's a personal choice and a personal decision, and agree with previous posters...do your homework about the surgeons! Mine was excellent!
  • sweetaj
    sweetaj Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    ah yes, boobs! I've been wanting implants for years! I'm in the same boat, was small chested to begin with, and then after breastfeeding, i don't know wtf happened to them, but I no likey!! LOL

I don't feel like I'm conforming to society or all that.... I like boobs, and just want bigger/fuller ones...

it's a money thing for me, or I would've had them done long ago! 38yrs old and hoping before 40 at this point!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!