Boob job!

Options

Replies

• missfancy1980
    Options
    I consider it a more aesthetic issue (more like upkeep) than a moral issue, and why I consider getting beach ball breast implants because you aren't happy with your cute pert ones (as in, CHANGING your body drastically) a moral issue.

I had breast implants purely for cosmetic reasons (i had nothing to "fix") because i didn't like my "pert little ones". I don't have big beach balls either :P

Morals are subjective. What is a moral issue to you, is not to others.

I firmly believe that if you want it done, you have the money for it, and you're not harming anybody else, then go right ahead. No sense in holding back because it's "not right", or any if's but's and maybe's. Sometimes I raise an eyebrow at the 18, 19 year olds having cosmetic surgery, but hey, if i had the money at their age i probably would have done the same so what the heck, live and let live :D
  • KenzieKidwell
    KenzieKidwell Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    She asked for similar experiences not to be spoken down to. I myself do not plan on any type of breast surgery but as with everything everyone deserves their own opinion. Since she did not ask what everyone thought about the idea of about breast enhancement surgery SHUT UP!!!
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I can't really reply on weather or not you should have implants considering I have always been chesty so I don't know what it's like to be smaller. Seems like everytime I gained weight they get bigger so you would think that when I lose weight i would lose some of my chest, but I don't. Wish I would. Would love to be a B or small C. Just do your homework, find a good doctor and make sure you don't over do it on size.
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    She asked for similar experiences not to be spoken down to. I myself do not plan on any type of breast surgery but as with everything everyone deserves their own opinion. Since she did not ask what everyone thought about the idea of about breast enhancement surgery SHUT UP!!!

It's a PUBLIC message board. People can say whatever they want and the original poster can DO whatever she wants. It's obviously a bit of a controversial topic, and people are obviously going to have alot of opinions about it. As long as we are all respectful it is ok to say what ever you want on a public forum. Welcome to the internet.
  • juliekbwell
    juliekbwell Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Your posts seem to contradict themselves. First you said it's a public forum and for opinions, so that's what you gave...in this last post you say "as long as we are all respectful". Talking down to someone or making them feel as if what they want is 'wrong', that's not respectful. If it is not something you would choose not to do, then say...it's not something I would do, but to each their own OR don't even comment in that type of thread. To put it the way you did, in a disrespectful manner, is not cool, or as you say 'respectful'. IMO
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    when i reach goal weight, i plan on having some work done on the girls. When i was a kid i was in gymnastics and fell off the high beam - trying to catch myself, i ripped a pec muscle that will NEVER repair. so my boobs are... walleyed. in a bra, no one can tell. but when i reach GW - and stay there for a while - i plan on making them symetrical and having a band inserted on the left side so that it's held up the way that muscle was supposed to originally. i love the size they are now - but i know i'll lose some. and i want to know i'm doing a realistic change. i might end up with a "cutlet" implant - it's a newer proceedure that (from my understanding) is done more in a lift, rather than the old round bags of saline, they have ones shaped more like the chicken cutlets you put in your bra, only it's permanent.

do your homework on surgeons. talk to your dr to make sure you're good to go. and good luck!

awesome reward for all your hard work!!
  • darylinny
    darylinny Posts: 146
    Options
    you and me both!!!:drinker:
    except i don't just want boobs...i want an entire mommy lift!!
    lipo my thighs, tuck my tummy and give me some perky girls!!
    good luck on ur journey
    Pam:flowerforyou:

I hear you girl!! :drinker:

Mommy lift? I like the sound of that! I need to sign up for that one!!
  • jennozis
    jennozis Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hopefully someone in this forum can answer my questions and concerns. Its going to sound a bit foolish but here I go.

I am a 21 year old female who has always been big breasted. Which I love. I am currently at my heaviest I have ever been, and completely ashamed. (205 pounds). I am also 5'0. My goal is to get down to 140 but I am so incredibly scared of losing my boobs and or them becoming mishapen and such. Now because I have always been big breasted, even in my teens when i was at around 150, I'm thinking they will go down in a size or so but hopefully not become droopy or a cups?
    If anyone can help me with this it would be greatly appreciated.
  • juliekbwell
    juliekbwell Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    It's hard to say on someone else. It depends on a lot of factors. Your body type, your skin elasticity...etc. I can only speak from personal experience that when I lost weight, I went from DD to a C and they were decent. Did not have kids at this point. It really just depends on the person, no one can say for sure. What were they like before you got to your current weight? That is probably what they will go back to and possibly droop, depending on how big they are now (at your heaviest). You're young, so I'm guessing they'll probably bounce back. How long have you been this weight?
  • missfancy1980
    Options
    Hopefully someone in this forum can answer my questions and concerns. Its going to sound a bit foolish but here I go.

I am a 21 year old female who has always been big breasted. Which I love. I am currently at my heaviest I have ever been, and completely ashamed. (205 pounds). I am also 5'0. My goal is to get down to 140 but I am so incredibly scared of losing my boobs and or them becoming mishapen and such. Now because I have always been big breasted, even in my teens when i was at around 150, I'm thinking they will go down in a size or so but hopefully not become droopy or a cups?
    If anyone can help me with this it would be greatly appreciated.

No one can really tell you that hun. Some women lose weight off their boobs when they drop a size, others don't, it all depends where you are genetically more inclined to keep it/ lose it.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    mine is a tummy tuck :)
  • Classalete
    Classalete Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    A heavy girl with big boobs is like a skinny guy with abs in that sense that they are both equally unimpressive.

Do what makes you happy and be confident in your own decision.
  • jeepgirl4ever
    Options
    Got a boob job done 16 years ago. Love it, never have had any problems, and have no regrets at all.
  • KenzieKidwell
    KenzieKidwell Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You are right it is a public forum and she has the right to ask a question and get an answer to it. Unfortunately you think you have the right to give your opinion about surgery in general which was NOT anywhere in the question she posted. Also if you do not have children yet you have NO IDEA what you are talking about. I wish my post baby body on you. So you can break down in the middle of making love to your husband because your nasty skin flap got stuck on his belly AGAIN in the middle of making love. I love my baby and my funky body is totally worth her but you truly have no idea what having a baby can do to the average body. So keep you uppity opinions to your damn self.
  • anta1
    anta1 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I've had one side done......I just need to save for the other side.
    See I got the meat.....from 30 Rock
  • tdegie
    tdegie Posts: 14
    Options
    I know two people that had a tummy tuck and one being my sister.... She never was heavy but having 4 kids her tummy muscles were ripped and never could tone her stomach so she decided on a tummy tuck... She went through a lot of pain and her incision is not bikini line so she never will be able to wear a two piece bikini swimming suit. I don't think she regrets it by any means and she looks fabulous with clothes on. Just remember it will come with a lot of pain (I took care of her post surgical) and there will be a nice looking scar.
  • rlt2005
    rlt2005 Posts: 15
    Options
    I had a reduction almost 8 years ago due to hormonal treatments causing excessive growth. & they came back! So now I am looking into reduction #2. Except this time, I'm going to ask for all breast tissue to be removed & replaced with implants (don't grow or sag!) My reasoning comes from years of this hormonal treatment continuing, plus the result of my last surgery being botched by a doctor who really didn't give a crap. This time I am doing my research on the doctor, & not just going to the only doctor nearby that is covered by my insurance (the last reduction was paid for by insurance bc of back pain + letters of recommendation from my ob/gyn & regular doctor) That is my biggest piece of advice to anyone seeking surgery of any kind. DO YOUR RESEARCH ON THE SURGEON BEFOREHAND! I was 17 at the time & the botched surgery destroyed what was left of my self esteem It was 6 months before my incisions healed fully & then I had to undergo another surgery (lumpectomy) to remove what ended up being scar tissue left from the horrible infection from the reduction. I was left with no choice but the lumpectomy after I was refused a mammogram bc of my age, even though it was ordered by a doctor. That was most likely the most difficult year of my life. It was definitely a learning experience.
  • Jaxswan64
    Jaxswan64 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am with you!!!! My goal as well :)
  • lequoise
    lequoise Posts: 13
    Options
    I did exactly that! :)

I got down to about 63kg after being about 100kg, and the skin on my boobs didn't shrink. I had the worst time getting bras to fit me!!

SO in January 2010 I had a mastopexy (a lift) and a slight reduction. I went from a DD to a C.

I'm totally healed up now and I am VERY happy with the results. Please feel free to message me if you want specific details about recovery etc!

Good luck!
  • dnewton123
    Options
    I would love to give my girls a real good perk, nothing wrong with self improvement in any form.
    You go girl!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!