What do you think of girls that post up half naked pictures

Options

Replies

• california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I love it. I think we should all get naked. They can't ban us all!!!! Okay, you first.
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    :TAKESHERTOPOFFANDRUNSAROUNDTHREADTITTIESOUT:

:drinker: :drinker:
  • mblair1968
    mblair1968 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I think it is motivating to see what others have achieved. It makes me work harder, so that one day I can be proud of taking a picture with my shirt off. If I find anything tasteless, I don't friend them, and I move past the pic. It is that easy.
  • grinch031
    grinch031 Posts: 1,679
    Options
    MFP.jpg

^^This photo is from your own profile...is it not contradicting everything you said??

so taking a pic off her profile and posting it is your master plan to try and discredit her? no matter if you agree with the subject posted taking a pic thats not yours to post is bs.

If she didn't want it seen, it could have been made private. However, she had it posted publicly on a public site, so I did nothing wrong.

uh no, for one pretty sure thats against the rules on this site, and two just becuase she posted a pic doesn't mean you should steal it for your lame come back.

From the MFP Privacy Policy: g) Information You Make Public. Certain portions of the Website and Applications are open to any viewer, such as our community forums and Your personal profile. Any information You post in these locations may be available and accessible to other members of the Website. In addition, the Website contains features that permit You to upload, post, transmit, display, perform or distribute content, information or other data, including Your Personal Information. Any information that You choose to disclose by means of such features becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose Your Personal Information by means of such features, and You agree to assume all responsibility for doing so.

So, tell me where exactly I broke a rule???

you_got_served_notecards-p137062522671492594z85w9_400.jpg

Ok once again I'm talking about the distasteful pic! I said I have a pic of myself in a bikini that you found, so what... I like other women had lost a lot of weight and was showing it off. I have it up there for inspiration for myself to look like that again esp after having 2 kids in the last 3 years...

Who do you think you are to tell others what is tasteful?

Its because she forgot to remove the swimsuit pic before starting the thread, so now she has to defend that its ok to wear a skimpy bathing suit as long as its not a "bra or arm" covering the region.
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Look how much weight I've lost!

Muslim%2Bwomen%2Bshopping.jpg
    Keep up the good work, and never give up!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Looks liek the complaining worked. My picture is getting deleted.

that was a malarky move there, blasted tattletales!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Or maybe, JUST maybe she's showing off her hard work.

:drinker:

I now have a feeling I know why my my belly pic got deleted...

pictures like yours inspire me!

Thank you!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Look how much weight I've lost!

Muslim%2Bwomen%2Bshopping.jpg
    Keep up the good work, and never give up!

Those are some hot ankles. they must be easy.
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I have boobies and a vag....no surprises there....

This
  • thinmintme
    thinmintme Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i honestly think its shameful. before i get all raked over let me first be clear. I am a christian woman and I believe that my body, my temple, is for the one man i dedicate my life to. NOT for all you people to see on here. There are many outfits that show off the body in great ways. Such as spandex or yoga pants. I personally would not find offense in a woman taking a picture in her sports bra and a pair of yoga pants. But please, spare me the half naked bikini mini pics. Its pretty gross no matter how beautiful and/or skinny and/or fit you are.
    Happy Counting! :)

How is the human body gross? It's only gross when the owner of the body doesn't take care of it properly. Adam and Eve were naked...

Ah. great point BUT remember, it was ok BEFORE that feisty Eve bit that darn apple ;) All was right with their world before that.

Again. To each his own. I'll look, I won't mind it but I certainly wouldn't condone it. Nor will I bash it!
    But, why does christianity need to be brought in? I mean, really? What next? Is someone going to say that all those showing too much skin are godless, lost souls? /sarcasm
  • DiamondInTheDirt
    DiamondInTheDirt Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I have boobies and a vag....no surprises there....
    This <3
  • AreneeG31
    AreneeG31 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    it doesnt bother me at all! i say if you got it, flaunt it! :tongue:
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options

Ah. great point BUT remember, it was ok BEFORE that feisty Eve bit that darn apple ;) All was right with their world before that.

Again. To each his own. I'll look, I won't mind it but I certainly wouldn't condone it. Nor will I bash it!
    But, why does christianity need to be brought in? I mean, really? What next? Is someone going to say that all those showing too much skin are godless, lost souls? /sarcasm

I'm godless and am a lost soul... It's a *kitten* load of fun too!!!
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Looks liek the complaining worked. My picture is getting deleted.

that was a malarky move there, blasted tattletales!

What little bit(hes...that's ridiculous. You look amazing.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options

Damn it, I must be too.
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I'm probably gonna catch heat from this but ....

I think most of the time the ones that have a big problem with it are the ones not comfortable with themselves are might be a tiny bit jealous of the people in the pics.

I will agree that some could be a lil more tasteful, but last time i checked it was (kind of) a free Country.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I think there is a difference between showing "weight loss" and a picture shot of just your breast.....I mean that's like a guy taking a shot of his package area

LOL
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options

Damn it, I must be too.

Ya damn hussy!!
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    *kitten*%20Guy%20Meme.png?1306539683
  • justET
    justET Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I guess this would be one of those tasteless pic too right??