30 day shred march

Options

Replies

• dhrnciar
    dhrnciar Posts: 11
    Options
    I am on Day 3 of Level 1. Legs are still hurting but I will not quit! Thanks for all the comments. I think this thread will keep me motivated to keep pushing on!
  • sophsw
    sophsw Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    On day15 Level 2. Half way there. Will be weighing in tomorrow. I do notice significant difference in my body, my belly has reduced and hips. My clothes are more comfortable and my energy levels are high, dont get out of breath as i used to. Good luck to us all and hope we see good results are the end of it all.

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]15137674.png[/url]
  • laurabell86
    laurabell86 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Day 6, Level 1 today. Damn I wish I had measured myself before hand, I've lost almost 5 lbs in 2 weeks though and am definitely seeing a difference, overall my body just feeling harder and more toned. Maybe I'll take measurements today as I'm still on Level 1 and see the difference after level 3 is complete, such a motivator to stick with it when your seeing results whether its on or off the scale!
  • MrsLong1980
    MrsLong1980 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Day 10, level 1 tomorrow - can't wait to give level 2 a go! :D
  • SueD66
    SueD66 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 2 of level 2... nice change up. Going good and loving the ab workouts
    Keep going shredders!
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Day one level one. Logging 180 cal cardio plus I am doing 15 min mile walking on treadmill at incline 5
  • l2rell
    l2rell Posts: 88
    Options
    I want to start the 30 day shred but have no weights in some parts I could use a resistance band do you think this would be ok or ok without?
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    i have just been using tins , think i Will get some weights tom
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I restarted the shred lastnight. this is my second go round with it. will be doing lvl 3 for 30. I love Jillian! :)
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    wow level 3 for 30 good luck
  • HeatherFP13
    HeatherFP13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Well, I did 10 days at level 1. Today I start level 2...I'm a little nervous! lol
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Just started 30 day shred this morning. Took my measurements last night and am really looking forward to seeing the results are.
  • HeatherFP13
    Options
    Well, I did 10 days at level 1. Today I start level 2...I'm a little nervous! lol

Well...level 2 kicked my butt! wow! Oh well...in a few days I will be stronger than ever LOL
  • l2rell
    l2rell Posts: 88
    Options
    Started it this afternoon looking forward to just breaking the first 10 days @level 1
    I will also be doing a 30 minute personal trainer cardio programme on the kinnect 4 days a week plus Zumba on Monday and Wednesday evenings good I'm gonna be burning arghhh wish me luck and feel free to add me anyone
    Measurements also taken !
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    level 2 was hard today ,its the planks need to strenghten my arms lol .I bought some samll weights not to heavy but feel better than tins so hope it helps a bit ,enjoying it though
  • HeatherFP13
    Options
    Do you think the calorie burn for level 2 is the same as level 1? I just started level 2 today and I want to make sure I log it properly. What do you guys think?
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    not sure to be honest I have beenlogging it the same as level 1 .I found level one hard at firts but then felt easier so may be burning at the ssame rate now fitness has improved a bit but not sure
  • Acadia87
    Acadia87 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just started 30ds a few days ago and just completed my third day at level 1. I have noticed that I'm getting stronger and can't wait to break the 10 day mark! It is thoroughly kicking my butt though!
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    I really enjoy it ,gonna havea look at her other dvd's but non seem as popular as the 30 ds
  • lorim77
    lorim77 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Ugh! Shin splint! I know I need to rest my shin, but I don't want to stop doing 30DS. Tonight I'm going to try substituting punches in a squat (from L1) for jumping jacks and jump rope. Hopefully that will allow me to make it through the workout. And I will DEFINITELY be following Anita! Day 15- here I come! After tonight I'm halfway there!