Grocery Store Rant! Some people are idiots!

Options

Replies

• SalishSea
    SalishSea Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I cannot believe someone said that! So rude. I agree with another poster she is a miserable person and somewhere inside she knows that about herself.

The rule in the grocery line is Never comment on someone's purchases. Don't people know this rule?!

I am amazed you were so quick with your perfect retort! I am usually so shocked it takes me days to formulate a good comeback. Of course, it is too late!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I say that next week, we all meet up in Idado, tie up that b!tch and take turns insulting her.
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Well done you, I only ever think of smart comebacks 5 minutes too late when I've missed my chance.
  • jacquelyn311
    jacquelyn311 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Amazing she decided to keep talking; what an ignorant beeatch. But hey, who knows, maybe your words cut deep enough for her to actually get off her bum and DO something about it! Way to go!
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    You're awesome!!!! I'm afraid if that happen to me, the world would have seen just how much damage can occur when a can of corn is slammed against her empty head over and over again!
  • AmandaCaswell1982
    AmandaCaswell1982 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Ignorance is bliss ;) Good for you!!
  • CampKelly
    CampKelly Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    On another note....great things in your basket! I'm going shopping now and you've inspired me :happy:
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    She's just jealous. She knows what she has to do, and she's purposefully not. *shakes head* I'm glad you said something to her.
  • bisland
    bisland Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I just love it! Wish I could think that fast. I hope she learns from this experience. Some people just have no class.
  • Skeemer118
    Skeemer118 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    :heart: :drinker:
  • ElectricMayhem
    ElectricMayhem Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Wow! Talk about trash! I bet she was just pissed because her husband was checking you out :wink: If i was with you i'd have been all like "oh no she didn''t" and jumping around behind you all crazy like :laugh: Love that you chose the high road in responding to her... stick that in your juice box and suck it lady!!
  • samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you! What a wench!!! How can someone actually say something like that? Apparently she was never taught any manners. I bet her husband wanted to run and hide. I love your comebacks. I wish I were that smooth when I hear things like that. Congrats on your wight loss. You truly are an inspiration!!!!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!!!! :smile:
  • frosty73
    frosty73 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    You seriously ROCK IT! I wouldn't have had the nerve to say anything, but I sure am glad you did. She definitely belongs on this site:
    http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/photos

Great job with the weight loss, you deserve huge kudos for that!
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Cant believe the nerve....you handled the situation amazingly. I would have hit her in the head....lol
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss.
    People like that woman rationalize everything because they feel guilty that they treat themselves poorly.

You took the high road, good for you.
  • kriskaryl
    kriskaryl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Awesome comebacks. I can picture you doing the slow turn-around...lmbo! The only thing that would have made it any better, would have been if the hubby had told her to shut the f*** up and mind her own business. Congrats on the 187lb loss...that's the weight of a grown man WITH a spine...
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Good for you, for being so quit witted and giving it right back to her. (And what an incredible weight loss for you, too - congratulations!)

What a daft, pathetic personality to have. How sad for her husband to live with such a person. I feel bad because he was probably so embarrassed, as anyone would have been.

Glad you said what you said and didn't lower yourself to get into a physical altercation with that waste of space.
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Excellent comebacks!! Good for you...not only on your amazing weight loss, but on the self-control you exhibited. I would have kicked her in the vaj.
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Way to go on standing your ground!!!