"Thick" girls

Options

Replies

• babybluefire
    babybluefire Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thick around here is what morbidly obese girls call themselves on dating websites. I would be horrified to be called thick.
  • i like thick girls :D
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I guess that's better than "built like a Mack truck" or "built like a brick sh*thouse" like we say around here. My dad is 6'8 and over 300 lbs, and I inherited my height and build from him, so I've pretty much reconciled myself to the fact that I'm NEVER gonna be a size 4.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    ^ yea I agree!
    Christina-Milian-fast-walking-09.jpg

This is Calirnia thick..in Texas they don't use the term like this. When I said I like "thick" girls here I was informed that means right below BBW.

Not true. I'm from Texas. I am a thick girl.
  • famlyluv
    famlyluv Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    from urban dictionary...lol

Thick

A woman with a perfect body, filled-in in places that are, by nature, designed to attract the opposite sex, such as the thighs, the hips, the breasts, and the most lovely part of all, the booty.
    love it!
  • SKINNYMESOON2B
    SKINNYMESOON2B Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    My bf talks about thick girls as well... Just google Coco and Ice T. she is what is concidered to be a "thick girl"
    Its someone with thicker legs, nice butt, nice rack, but still skinny with no extra fat on her body!
    Jerks is what i call men like that! lol
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Being called thick (in USA) is an Uber Compliment and nothing more. Picture #1 is "thick". It means, tiny waist and tummy and round booty and thighs... and amble breasts. Men love this, so why wouldn't any woman not want to be called this?

Thick does not mean muscular! It means an incredible distribution of solid fat in all the right areas. Notice I said solid fat... not jiggly fat. I think a lot of people mistake the word thick to mean bigger or fatter, and that is not the case.

Not ALL men love this. Just saying.

For me, personally, I'd rather have more of a trim athletic body than a "thick" one. That's just my preference, and I'm sure plenty of men are into it.
  • branflake6
    branflake6 Posts: 115
    Options
    Ok a thick girl is a girl who has a booty, nice thighs, nice boobs, nice hips. It is a compliment. It does not mean fat what so ever.

obviously what is considered "nice" will vary some depending on preference.
  • brittigno
    brittigno Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    In Queens a thick girl, lady or women is sexy, enjoy:wink:
    Same in Chicago.
    I take it as a major compliment. ^__^
  • JaySpice
    JaySpice Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I think of Jennifer Love Hewitt and Kim Kardashan as thick. Neither are fat BUT there are people who think they are. I would LOVE to be built like JLH.
  • Witchmoo
    Witchmoo Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    To be thick here means dumb!

^^ This in the UK. To be called it in respect of weight or body type would probably provoke an very unladylike possibly violent response.....sounds darn rude to me!
  • hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Thick (adj):

1) small waist, flat stomach, big boobs, big round butt, thick thighs, curvy
    2) Term of endearment.

"Thicka than a snicka":laugh: :laugh:

I was told not to lose too much weight and keep my "thickness".

I'm complemented most on my "thick thighs" and I wouldn't trade them in for a "thinner" set

2771006_2295.jpg
  • angelskye6
    angelskye6 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Ok a thick girl is a girl who has a booty, nice thighs, nice boobs, nice hips. It is a compliment. It does not mean fat what so ever.

^This^

All the men I know (and this is SOMETIMES a cultural difference) love a "thick" woman...Beyonce, J Lo, Kim Kardashian, etc. Round booty, thighs, etc. Boobs are optional. :wink: Also, "thick" girls can still be super athletic...they just have natural curves and will never have n'*kitten* at all/pancake butt. :tongue:
  • Stronger_Diva
    Stronger_Diva Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Right?? LOLOL!! If Hubby ever calls me "sturdy", I'll show him sturdy... he can churn his own butter. ;-)
  • onequirkygirl
    onequirkygirl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    As everyone's body's differently shaped, as are personal preference, some are going to look their personal best when "thick" and some aren't. You can't just define the whole female population as attractive or unattractive. Girls who tend to pull off thick typically have higher estrogen levels and thus carry excess weight in their breasts and bottom. Thick in the middle with no chest and sticky legs is different... That person would have to e more slender to fit (society's definition of) "attractive."
  • Stronger_Diva
    Options
    Being called thick (in USA) is an Uber Compliment and nothing more. Picture #1 is "thick". It means, tiny waist and tummy and round booty and thighs... and amble breasts. Men love this, so why wouldn't any woman not want to be called this?

Thick does not mean muscular! It means an incredible distribution of solid fat in all the right areas. Notice I said solid fat... not jiggly fat. I think a lot of people mistake the word thick to mean bigger or fatter, and that is not the case.

For me, personally, I'd rather have more of a trim athletic body than a "thick" one. That's just my preference, and I'm sure plenty of men are into it.

I don't remember saying ALL men like this... yowza...
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options

I don't remember saying ALL men like this... yowza...

"Men love this, so why would any woman not want to be called this?" that implies that all men love thick women, which, is not true. I do not want to be called thick, it is not the body type I want for myself. I was just saying that it's not a compliment to everyone.
  • Stronger_Diva
    Options
    If I wanted to say ALL men, that's exactly what I would've said. Relax.
  • Stronger_Diva
    Options
    And, good for you for not wanting to be thick, congratulations.
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    People always seem to try so hard to find an insult hidden in a compliment.

Firstly - most people just would say nothing if they didn't think you were looking good. Saying 'thick' is a way of stating all that people have articulated above.

It's just easier (and less crude) than saying " I think you have nice boobs and bum, good curves, you aren't skinny, but by no means are you fat - you are just about in the perfect range for a woman"

If you, as a woman, don't want to look like that - you can't get insulted because someone likes the way you currently look.

It's like if you were to tell a guy he looks like Brad Pitt, and for him to get insulted because personally he doesn't think of Brad Pitt as a good looking guy, and in fact he'd much rather you said he looked like Bradley Cooper.

It reminds me of the time an ex (note the word ex) tried to tell me off for calling her fat because I said she was looking good after dieting.