Replies

• Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    wow amazing well done!!
  • tam823
    tam823 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I am so glad you decided to "brag" about this weight loss. To me you are not bragging, you are inspiring and it is exactly what I needed today! You look amazing and I can't wait to have a body like yours. Truly awesome story and congrats on being able to have your beautiful baby!
  • tscottym
    tscottym Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    wow, you are smoking hot!! great job and dedication.
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Wow absolutely amazing!!
  • teacherbarb
    teacherbarb Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am just curious, I have never had the flat stomach...I feel like I am dropping weight, but the fat on the belly is not coming off..What do you suggest?
  • cincymomof3
    cincymomof3 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look AMAZING! Every bit of hard work you put in shows!

Also congrats on your beautiful baby!
  • colleengenthe
    Options
    You are such an inspiration!! Congrats and way to do it the RIGHT way :)
  • jbrinda1
    jbrinda1 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome. Lucky husband! He must be in military (hellfire) . Congrats on cancer-free, baby and rockin new you!
  • booncey
    booncey Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Your story is awesome. You should really submit it to SELF magazine for publication. You are very inspiring and your story (not just the awesome weight loss) would give hope to others. Congrats!
  • angelic1123
    Options
    holy ****t ha. congrads girl. thats sooo awesome. inspiration for all=)
  • nanny2mommie
    Options
    thanks for putting this up.. i am trying to lose the about 100lbs and i am doin it the same way.. i am loseing weight slowlybut some how iam keepin my self motivatied and this just gave me a huge push to keep goin i am in week 3 of my life change and i will say its nt easy but it is doable... i have a 19 month old home with me and a 3 year old niece as well nd i still make the time for my self to fell better.. thanks again for ur story...
  • sweetmusiq4me
    Options
    Very, very inpsirational! Thank u for sharing your story!
  • lisam221
    lisam221 Posts: 6
    Options
    Congratulations on..everything!!! And thank you so much for sharing your inspiring story. I too need to lose about 100 lbs, and reading stories and seeing photos such as yours definitely helps to motivate me. Thank you again for sharing!!!
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congratulations and thank you for sharing your heartfelt story.
  • naiomi85
    naiomi85 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Such an inspiring story! Any tips on how i can get some abs like yours?!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    OH WOW!!! You look amazing!!! Congratulations on everything
  • joeylu
    joeylu Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    beautiful inside and out :smile:
  • eden2004
    eden2004 Posts: 34
    Options
    Wow, what an inspiration! Congratulations!!
  • iqnas
    iqnas Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    This is so awesome!
  • lehiggins
    lehiggins Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That was AMAZING!!! What a gift your daughter is! She's got one strong Mama to look up to. Incredible job!! You are a great inspiration. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!