30 day shred march

Options

Replies

• therichness
    therichness Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 6 Level 1; forgot to take measurements at the beginning but took them this morning; might add in a bit of cardio
  • rmc_mccready
    Options
    I hope it's ok to post on this thread since I started mine in Feb. I completed Day 23 today. I haven't missed a day. I've been on Level 3 for a week or so. I have to say that I'm a little frustrated with my results. I thought I could just stick to my normal eating and add the exercise and come out ahead. I was already counting calories and eating better, so I didn't think I needed to follow her meal plan. To make a long story short, I'm not losing weight, in fact I've gained. I'm kind of bummed. :( My clothes still fit fine and I can definitely see changes in my arms, legs and shoulders, but not my tummy (which is what I was really wanting to change...lol).

But, I am glad that I am doing it even if it's not turning out quite how I planned. I took measurements at the beginning, so I'll know more after Day 30 and see how things changed. I have never been a steady exerciser and this is the longest I've stuck to anything. So that in itself is an accomplishment, I suppose.

I plan to do the shred again and follow her meal plan and see if I lose weight that way.
  • angielautenbach
    angielautenbach Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Day 12 D4L2

I did 30 minutes on the elliptical this morning before doing the workout. Felt good. Had to do punches instead on double jump rope at the end cause of my shins but overall good day! Did all of the moves better then yesterday!!
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I hope it's ok to post on this thread since I started mine in Feb. I completed Day 23 today. I haven't missed a day. I've been on Level 3 for a week or so. I have to say that I'm a little frustrated with my results. I thought I could just stick to my normal eating and add the exercise and come out ahead. I was already counting calories and eating better, so I didn't think I needed to follow her meal plan. To make a long story short, I'm not losing weight, in fact I've gained. I'm kind of bummed. :( My clothes still fit fine and I can definitely see changes in my arms, legs and shoulders, but not my tummy (which is what I was really wanting to change...lol).

But, I am glad that I am doing it even if it's not turning out quite how I planned. I took measurements at the beginning, so I'll know more after Day 30 and see how things changed. I have never been a steady exerciser and this is the longest I've stuck to anything. So that in itself is an accomplishment, I suppose.

I plan to do the shred again and follow her meal plan and see if I lose weight that way.
  • nateakascooter
    Options
    just bought it. can't wait try it tonight
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    how did it go ,did you enjoy it
  • teresa1121
    teresa1121 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    ok been hearing so much about this program where do i get it from?
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    i got mine from www.play.com
  • HeatherFP13
    HeatherFP13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Day 14 (Day 4 level 2) done! Wow...level 2 is still hard! lol That being said, last night's workout was amazing! Why? Because we were having a storm and the power flickered long enough to stop my dvd player(twice)...and in the past, I would have used that as an excuse to quit working out... BUT I didn't! Not only did I restart the machine and get it back to where I was, but I did cardio while it was stopped so my heart rate didn't go down. Now that is a change! Yeah! Today's workout was good too, but I have to admit I am struggling with level 2 a little. I am confident it will get better though! Way to go everyone!
  • HeatherFP13
    HeatherFP13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    ok been hearing so much about this program where do i get it from?

I got it from Walmart for $8!
  • icandothis318
    icandothis318 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Can I join in here? I am on Level 1 Day 6. I was so busy yesterday I was not able to do it and felt soooooo guilty. I am also doing C25K and wouldn't you know it, I have been having excruciating heel pain. I got new running sneakers last weekend and it hasn't made a difference so I have an appointment with the orthopedic doctor tomorrow. I think it is the impact that is the issue although it is only in one foot. I am sure inserts and an inflammatory will have me back on track. Well at least I hope it is that simple.
  • ahipsher
    ahipsher Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I started my first day today after finding Level 1 on YouTube.

I've lost 50lbs mostly through cardio exercises, and I realized that my muscle tone is abysmal, so I thought I'd give the 30DS a try.

Man, my arms are tired.
  • srgeorge715
    Options
    I just started the 30DS today, feels great! I had a question though. How are y'all logging the workout here? I want to be accurate but I don't want to have to break down every exercise and put it in. Help?
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    most people log it under circuit training x
  • lorim77
    lorim77 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Knee is shredded... I don't think that was the intent of the "Shred" in the title. :-(
    I made it through L2 the first set and half of the next set, modifying most of the moves, but had to admit defeat and turn off the DVD. I don't want to make my injury worse, so I called the DR and might be benched for a while. I hate this!!! I'm thinking I can at least do the ab exercises and the arms, but no squats, lunges, jumping.. basically anything leg. Hopefully a shot of cortizone will have me back in the game soon.
    Best of luck to all of you! I can't wait to see your "After" pics... mine will be up- just maybe a bit delayed :-(
  • jennsonadiet
    jennsonadiet Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i have a question.. when ( if ) you take measurements at the half way point , do you do it first thing in the morning or do you wait until after you complete day15 ?
    also wondering if it gets any better because L2 is still kicking my butt !! I will also admit I am kinda nervous about L3 .. thought about skipping ahead just to check it out but didn't . I might not do it if i see it before i have to start it lol
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    i log 180 calories for level one. I read it somewhere that is the average.
  • angielautenbach
    angielautenbach Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I took measurments on day 11 in the morning for my day 10 resualts. Since I do the workout at night most days. I think morning you are your smallest. IDK though just what I did.
  • Ness8411
    Ness8411 Posts: 44
    Options
    What size weight is everyone using
  • Ness8411
    Ness8411 Posts: 44
    Options
    I found my self giving up when I use 5lbs can I use 2lbs anyone had good results?