Men don't need a great physique to impress women

Options

Replies

• christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    I would have to say I am attracted to more of a normal guy than a ripped guy. But that's me!
  • gtunlimited
    gtunlimited Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to post pics but ryan reynolds has what I want http://www.flickr.com/photos/65212218@N02/6837522314/
  • thelassiemickyjames
    Options
    Just don't grow your hair out like the dude in the second picture.

whatever! I love long haired men. So badass!
  • thelassiemickyjames
    Options
    I can't say that I WOULDNT like an extremely cut man, because I haven't been with one... yet. haha :blushing:
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    TBH a lot of women say a good body doesn't matter but the reality is, since I became the size and in shape I am now I've had miles more interest.

I agree. Any woman who says they don't like the bod is a lllllliiiar!

I get the personality piece, it's important in the long-run.
  • kmozymoz
    kmozymoz Posts: 187
    Options

frank-zane-beard.jpg

^^^That's something that inspires me.

Is that Super Jesus?

That made me laugh out loud.

I much prefer Ryan Gosling's look to Super Jesus.
  • nutandbutter
    Options
    I don't know how to post pics but ryan reynolds has what I want

lower case [IMG][/IMG] Also you have to copy the image url.

ryan-reynolds-after-blade-trinity-and-amityville-horror.jpg
  • idealbody
    idealbody Posts: 25
    Options
    Move over SJ, I got this.

Baaaahhaaa
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,584 Member
    Options
    TBH a lot of women say a good body doesn't matter but the reality is, since I became the size and in shape I am now I've had miles more interest. I'm certainly no more confident, I don't show off, I just potter about doing no more than I did... but these days I get stopped in the street and chatted up by women and also gawped at and asked questions by men... so for me the difference is quite literally night an day.

Quite hilarious that the generalization that a BBer will spend more time in the mirror than a woman tho. Thats like saying all people who are overweight eat cake every day. Even if they spent time in front of the mirror, how is it any different to you wimmins LOL?
    I have to agree here. When I was in highschool at 115lbs. I barely got a second look and was written off as the nerdy geeky funny kid.
    After high school and 30lbs heavier, the same girls that I had interest in, but didn't have interest in me, became interested when my physique changed.
    To this day I'll still get hit on in the gym and I'll keep accepting the compliments.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • sarahbeth73
    Options
    Just don't grow your hair out like the dude in the second picture.
    Lol

I think we need pictures in a speedo to decide how you will look better. Post please.

Agreed. We are professionals.

The reverse is also true. Women shouldn't sculpt themselves to please men. A lot of men prefer no muscles and big boobs. Yeah, I don't give a crap. Thanks.

loved that honesty!!
  • gtunlimited
    gtunlimited Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Thanks nutandbutter. Dammit he's ripped. That's a lot of dedication
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to post pics but ryan reynolds has what I want

lower case [IMG][/IMG] Also you have to copy the image url.

ryan-reynolds-after-blade-trinity-and-amityville-horror.jpg

I like this too!
  • flutterby6973
    Options
    ryan reynolds is just perfect for me!
  • mattkellett
    Options
    i would want a inbetween the Ryan R look and the "super jesus" look. Women say that the body doesnt count, but come on!!!! it does, like a guy saying that he like "eyes" as abest feature, COME ON MAN!!!!

lol, cant believe I just wasted 30 seconds of my life to post a reply to this.
  • deadbeatsummer
    deadbeatsummer Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I love it when men decide what women - as a collective - 'find impressive'...
    Clearly, he's pretty much right about this. It also said "most", not all. :drinker:
    Do i Really need to write my comment twice.. yet another man deciding on what women like.
  • JaySpice
    JaySpice Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'd ride pic#1's horse but ride past #2's.
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Also, I know I am in the minority but I like men w/ hair on their chests. Do not like the waxed look. It's too weird.

YES! Me toooooooo. I don't like it when my man looks prettier, smoother and has better eyebrows than I do.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    The only thing about the Frank Zane pic that I don't like (other than the Speedo) is that his triceps just look over-developed to me. Maybe it's the angle of the photo. Certainly I recognize and admire the amount of hard work and discipline it takes to achieve a body like that, and I'm the type of person who takes cues about a man's character based on things like that ... not so much the body, just the apparent work ethic.

Ryan Gosling ... I can't even go there because he looks exactly like my brother.

Alex O'Loughlin ... I think it's more the Navy SEAL/Hawaii Five-0 persona than his body, but I would do that man every way but wrong.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I prefer my man big and cuddly. Not one for the ripped look.

Seriously though, I was so in love with Seth Rogen before he got skinny. Why is it that some people don't looks as good whenafter losing weight.. and aren't as funny.

seth-rogen-movie-400a071007.jpg
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    I love it when men decide what women - as a collective - 'find impressive'...
    Clearly, he's pretty much right about this. It also said "most", not all. :drinker:
    Do i Really need to write my comment twice.. yet another man deciding on what women like.

I think the responses to this thread have proven me to be correct.