Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Um would you wear this?

Replies

• SCR56
    SCR56 Posts: 64 Member
    Are you planning on sitting??? How do you not give the world a peep show in that dress???
  • proverbs2410
    proverbs2410 Posts: 18 Member
    Hi There!
    I personally don't feel comfortable wearing a very short dress. With maybe 3 or 4 more inches on it, I would probably rock it! =) Congrats on all of your weight loss, by the way! <3
  • emilyisbonkers
    emilyisbonkers Posts: 373 Member
    I would not wear that
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Haven't read the responses but will answer honestly, no I would not wear that. I think a woman can be 10 times more beautiful when she shows a little modesty and isn't trying to attract attention with her hoo haa hanging out for the whole world to see.

edited to add,

That came across a little more harsh than what I wanted but since I said I would be honest I will leave it. That said I think your weight loss is amazing and you are doing fantastic, I just think something like that is more appropriate for a night alone seducing your husband!
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    yes I'd totally wear that. you should!
  • Hun you look awesome! Even tho i may never meet you or have a real convo with you i can honestly tell you you look great!:smokin: :wink: I actually have a bodyshaper that i would wear with this dress cus i too have one just like it except its silver and black. With some cute sexy 4 inch heels that go up my ankle. Perhaps on a night out with the girls or with my beau!

16730282.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    So the question is "would I wear it?" No, it's too short, sorry, you look great though!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    As a guy my opinion can be summarised as:

O_O

It's a little on the short side... some leggings or something would go a long way.
  • I think it's really sweet how much he loves your body and honestly you have lost over 100 pounds, girl! that's a lot be proud! I wouldn't personally wear it in public without some tights etc but honestly wear it at home for your man, he got it for you for a reason let him enjoy it!
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 671 Member
    I wish I had the confidence to wear something like this. I think I'd be too self conscious of flashing someone and probably wouldn't be comfortable in it...
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Probably not, but if it's for a nightclub go for it!
  • purplegoboom
    purplegoboom Posts: 400 Member
    As a dress? Personally, no. I would wear it with a cute pair of skinny jeans, though.
  • gangstagirl625
    gangstagirl625 Posts: 187 Member
    Sooo cute!

If I was at my goal weight I would definitely wear it but probably with some black leggings on underneath and a shrug .. but that's just because I'm a bit shy... but it looks good on you!

LOL This is so what I was thinking, I have a pair of black leggins and told my husband, so it won't go to waste that I could just wear my leggins under it. He says that defeats the purpose. But if I'm gonna wear it out, I need to do the leggins, I love my legs but I don't want the hole world to see my crotch hahaha.

i would wear it and if you cross your legs nobody will see your crotch......LOL
  • kekl
    kekl Posts: 382 Member
    Heck yes I would!
    Probably with opaque tights though if I was anywhere but a nightclub, I'm not that brave.
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    I agree with the woman who said wear it with skinny jeans as a top, you couldn't even bend over in this, I'm not for the whole shoulder baring thing either, straps on it or a cute lil jacket would look better.......
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,357 Member
    Lol I've worked it all out, and yeah he's had it worn for him ;) but I got me some skinny jeans I'll have to try it on with them and take some photo's might do that later.
  • sarahlauren18
    sarahlauren18 Posts: 128 Member
    Me personally no. Its too short. Maybe with black leggings underneath though!!
  • jennfost777
    jennfost777 Posts: 37 Member
    wear with tights to make you feel more comfortable, problem solved!
    Yes and high pumps and a little mini blazer to cover up the back for a dressier look Tada!
  • Tasha_uk
    Tasha_uk Posts: 70
    too short for me im afraid but i would wear it with legings.
  • hyperkate
    hyperkate Posts: 178 Member
    I would wear it with a pair of tights . I think you look great but my husband said it was a bit short too lol. I think with tights added it would make you feel more comfortable. Great weight loss and you have a fab man to go out and buy for you like that :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!