Um would you wear this?

Options

Replies

• natashamcn
    natashamcn Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I would wear it with tights underneath or a pair of skinny jeans. It's just too short for me to be comfortable in (I would worry all night about showing my hoo-ha). Looks awesome on you though and is perfectly suitable for the hubby ;). So I'm curious did you make a decision on how/ where you are going to wear it?
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I couldn't do it personally.
    I'd feel naked and worry about the top coming down or the bottom coming up!
    But then again, I'm more of the sexy/conservative pantsuit type of person.

However, you should be proud to show off your new body- you deserve it!!
    It is a beautiful color on you! :)
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I wore a short dress recvently and I wore short shorts underneath, just incase, I did feel a bit self consious on occasion through the night, but I reckon the dresses top would worry me more than the length lol!
  • onequirkygirl
    onequirkygirl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I personally would not. I don't find it tasteful. However--there is nothing wrong with you, you are beautiful--I just think the dress makes you look cheap.
  • onequirkygirl
    onequirkygirl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    There is a way to be wonderfully feminine and beautiful without looking trashy.

ipcoqd.jpg
    [11hf9ft.jpg
    10o1dg2.jpg
  • bigredhearts
    Options
    would i wear it? no. not now anyways. but when your spouse brings home an article of clothing he thinks looks good, feel proud. he wants to show you off! now anywhere else i would think be a bit inappropriate, but a night club, ive seen men who wear more inappropriate attire! you cant see your woo-ha, or your other assets. so id say if you feel comfortable, wear it!
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    If I was a hooker on a street corner, I'd wear it. With high heels.

Since I'm not a hooker, my answer would be no. But that's me.
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    Wowsers, I'd bend over and you could see what I had for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

So that's a no, I wouldn't wear it!
  • Mommapea2012
    Mommapea2012 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wear it with a pair of mid calf leggings black ones :)
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    Wear it with a pair of mid calf leggings black ones :)

That could work.
  • shell3986
    shell3986 Posts: 98
    Options
    I actually have this dress! lol. I'm not very tall though, so there's no part of me that is hanging out anywhere.
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic in it. Regardless of who is wearing it, they're going to have the same bits falling out. Nothing a little tape and spandex can't fix. Wear it out and rock it with the confidence of a super model, you've done a lot of hard work not to enjoy your success!
  • mammothdoll
    Options
    Where do you live? I would wear that, but I've only lived in Los Angeles, New York, and Austin. Maybe there are places in the U.S. where you'd get lynched. But that's the fault of the lynch mob . . . not your sexy *kitten* :D
  • blueeyedcristi
    blueeyedcristi Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Would I wear that? Personally I would not. I am a little more conservative I suppose. If it makes you feel good and you look good in it then go for it.
  • robdirt
    robdirt Posts: 5
    Options
    You look AMAZING! BUT, it's about an inch too short - you can almost see your coochie....
  • mammothdoll
    Options
    If you're worried, wear leggings or skintight black jeans and boots. You can always throw something over it, too.
  • ShrinkRapt451
    ShrinkRapt451 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    If my husband like it enough to buy it for me I would wear it...for him. Lock the door, turn down the lights, turn up the music, light some candles and dance the night away...

THIS.

I would never, EVER have worn something that short in public, even when I was slim enough to pull it off. In private, however... that's another story entirely.
  • mammothdoll
    Options
    Or tuck it under a long skirt and put your hair up.
  • 8bitAlina
    8bitAlina Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Love the fact your husband brought it home for you. I personally wouldn't wear it, but perhaps keep it for other night time activities? ;)
  • paulyarwooduk
    Options
    Wear it in your home for your husband. You look amazing but you would look beautifully stunning in something else.

Sorry just being honest.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!