Um would you wear this?

Options

Replies

• xxslvrxwngsxx
    xxslvrxwngsxx Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I would wear it.... as a TOP!! LOL, too much exposure for me!
  • RachelJE
    RachelJE Posts: 172
    Options
    You look incredible! I'm super jealous that you actually have the legs to even CONSIDER going out of the house in this!! But I agree - don't do it!! Not without leggings! Your hubby gets MAJOR points for getting this for you - so sweet! :flowerforyou:
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    It's very cute, but it is one of those dresses that makes we want to say "oh my god, you forgot to put on your pants".

So... no, I wouldn't wear it, but you look gorgeous in it and if you feel good, go for it!
    This.
  • reddi2roll
    reddi2roll Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    If my husband like it enough to buy it for me I would wear it...for him. Lock the door, turn down the lights, turn up the music, light some candles and dance the night away...

This but not outside. Sorry, just don't think it is very flattering.
  • WandaVonDunajew
    WandaVonDunajew Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I think you look incredibly sexy my dear! If you dont think you can pull it off in public, just wear it for a private "viewing" at home and show your husband the real deal :bigsmile: ! I would wear it though, I think its very pretty, but only while going out with my significant other :blushing:
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I actually just bought a dress like that...

I wear spandex underneath it, but it makes me feel sexy as hell.

This ^ -- and you DO look fab in that dress. Some super-sexy tight leggings/spandex and jewelry = HOT MAMA!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    I think with some black leggings and maybe a black shrug over it , and high heels it would look hot, then i would wear it. i would be too self conscience to wear it without the leggings. But obviously your husband like it....just saying
  • Treesaw66
    Treesaw66 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Honestly, if I looked as good as you do in it.....Damn straight I would!
  • reddi2roll
    reddi2roll Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Hey, you could also wear it as a swim suit LOL
  • i_am_losing_it
    i_am_losing_it Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I would nf ot wear it. But I see a lot of other people who do wear things like that so, it makes you happy DO IT!
  • keenslk
    keenslk Posts: 126
    Options
    id say with no I wouldnt wear (but that is just me)... you have done so well and lost sooooo much weight and you look GREAT... I just think ladies dont need to wear short, tight revieling dresses which their arses and boobs are falling out of to look sexy and hot... leave something to the imagination... go for class not *kitten* ha :) maybe keep it for the bedroom with your hubby :blushing:
  • aimeemusic
    aimeemusic Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    If I you want to wear it do it with a pair of black angle length leggings underneath and maybe a matching red scarf around the shoulders and neck.

Maybe even a black tailored female's suit jacket that falls right above the naval area.

Add some large jewelry pieces and a killer pair of heals (4-6 inches) and you will look like a rock star.

The dress needs high fashion. you have the body for it but it looks really silly for a grown woman to just wear something and not really feel comfortable AND sexy. TO MUCH skin is not sexy...its just not...

play it up instead :)
  • UnderCoverShyGirl
    UnderCoverShyGirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm with the leggings idea...or black skinny jeans, or tights, etc...or put on something over the top, like a cute shrug or whatever..you look great, you really do and i am not prim and proper...i just get the feel of "i'm advertising" from it. Sorry to be blunt, because i do think you look totally hot but because it's bare on top and on bottom, it's just too much. I think of Khloe Kardasian when i saw it. She has a great bod, curvy and "real" and she wears lots of short things, she's young enough, etc, but i don't think you usually see her with both a bare top and bottoms. Now if you are doing it for your man/partner, go for it...but if you are going out amongst the rest of the world, i'd class it up a bit by covering some skin ;-)
  • Asheea
    Asheea Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm really conservative so no. It does look good on you tho so if you're comfortable in it then do it. :)
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I'd wear it. Probably with black tights under, but seriously ... if my man bought it for me, I'd wear it knowing that I'd be gettin' some action for sure when we got home that night.

.... actually, there'd probably be a good chance we'd never make it OUT in the first place.
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    If my husband like it enough to buy it for me I would wear it...for him. Lock the door, turn down the lights, turn up the music, light some candles and dance the night away...
    this would be the only circumstance that I would wear something like that
  • aquasw16
    aquasw16 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I would be afraid my coochie would show
  • imaginativa
    imaginativa Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    wear it with BOYSHORTS! can't say this enough. good ones. they are life savers.
  • cmm7303
    cmm7303 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I'd take it to a seamstress and have them add 2-4 inches of coordinating black fabric to the bottom, and maybe a touch of the same fabric around the top (so it looks like ti was done on purpose). Then, yes, you should wear it out, and you could do it sans tights.

You look hot, dear.
  • AvonLucyR
    AvonLucyR Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I think you already know it's not going to be a comfortable dress to wear, so I wouldn't. You have done an INCREDIBLE JOB at your new lifestyle!! KUDOS!!!! You look really awesome! If I were you, I'd go buy something you feel sexy in that allows you to move so you can BE sexy...being uncomfortable and self-conscious isn't sexy. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!