Skinny girls are "better" than fat girls ?

Options

Replies

• RestartThisRight
    Options
    She's something that starts with C alright... but it ain't catch.
    bahahahah! :laugh:
    (That's my favorite word btw! :P)
  • So I have a neighbor who is constantly saying that she is so much better than her husbands ex girlfriends because they were "fat". Mind you I am pleasently plump. She seems to have this idea that because she is skinny she is a catch. Let me say this- the only thing she has going for her is her weight. The best was when she said to me "Someone like me should be married to a Dr or a lawyer."

So skinny girls are a catch and fat girls aren't ????

Sounds like she's a gold digger.

I ain't saying she a gold digger, but she ain't messin with no broke, broke... :p (Yay levity!)
  • merilin676
    Options
    daaaaamn. It really doesn't matter if your skinny or fat. As long as you feel comfortable in your body then you're sexy as hell ;)
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Skinny does not equal attractiveness. Hell, having a killer body doesn't make you a catch in anything other than having a pretty figure. Sounds like she's watched one too many Disney films where the baddies are all.. less than aesthetically pleasing.
    It sounds as though she's trying to compensate for having no personality. Or just being incredibly shallow. Same thing.

Skinny girls are simply skinnier than fat girls. Nothing more. Same as fat girls are simply fatter than the skinny ones.
  • BrunetteRunner87
    BrunetteRunner87 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    How many times do we hear fat girls putting down skinny girls because "real women have curves" or something like that? They both come from e same place... Insecurity.
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    JUST SAYIN'.
    Since we're ranting, can people stop with the 'just sayin'? It's one of the most obnoxious trendy phrases to come along in awhile.

I agree with you, just typin.

:heart:
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    How many times do we hear fat girls putting down skinny girls because "real women have curves" or something like that? They both come from e same place... Insecurity.

Agreed.
    Fat bashing or fit bashing, it's all wrong.
  • WingMan380
    WingMan380 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    ***getting popcorn***
    :noway: :drinker: :smokin: :devil: :sad: :yawn: :huh:
  • meechi53
    meechi53 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    this is the definition of a twatwaffle

LMAO Twatwaffle!

Well I've seen flabby "skinny" girls that carry themselves horribly..you know..bad hair, unkempt, bad clothes, horrible makeup, pasty complexions and "big" girls that dress fabulous with beautiful hair and skin..so.. Hmm.. Just sayin! If you are looking at the physical that's much more of a "catch" I mean..look at Amy Winehouse (RIP but she looked like hell) and (in my book) The new and improved Christina Aguilera
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    She's something that starts with C alright... but it ain't catch.

THIS.
    Being a skinny girl myself, I don't see that I'm a "catch" at all just because of my weight. What a dumb b itch to say that....I hate people like that.
  • tjamuna1
    tjamuna1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    FIT girls are better than fat or skinny girls / thread
    xx
  • Wendyma1
    Wendyma1 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    It's the words that are coming out of her mouth that make her very unattractive and the fartherst thing from a "Catch". I would much rather be plump with an awesome personality that skinny and ugly on the inside! Hope you get new neighbors soon! :)
  • deniseselah
    deniseselah Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    slap a ho.:grumble:

Is that like the whack a mole game?
    I have quarters
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: <pause for breath> :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I got dumped for a girl that would be considered a 'fatty'- I was skinny.

Besides, when was the last time you heard a guy brag he caught a really skinny fish? they usually brag about catching the fattest/biggest fish...

She has issues. Guys like women of all sizes...I think that's still true. :embarassed:
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Wow.. I didn't realize it could be a childhood dream to be a trophy wife lol. That lady is off.
  • amy32lynn
    amy32lynn Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    arent most of us on this site to get thin? yes most men find thinner women more attactive,,,,
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    i don't mean to offend anyone at all, but i pretty much have only been attracted to skinny girls. Am i shallow? maybe, but then again, who isn't. But i pretty much have the decency and respect to be able to not rant on about bigger girls. That girl sounds like a total Bit*h

How i see it too
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    arent most of us on this site to get thin? yes most men find thinner women more attactive,,,,

No. Most of us are here to get healthy. Big difference.
  • lexidell46
    lexidell46 Posts: 143
    Options
    she is the perfect case of walking advertisement for birth control.
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I would rather spend the day in the dump then hang out with meanies like that