Team UK: Week 8 and 9

Options
15678911»

Replies

• glittergirlamy14
    glittergirlamy14 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I've had a good week so far, exercise and kinda food wise. There was an exercise routine in my Glamour magazine so I've done that, I even bought wee hand weights! I've not done any exercise today though because I feel as if I should have a day off. I'm going swimming on Friday with the boy so that shall be fun, I will make sure I do proper swimming! I think they have a steam room and a sauna at there as well, do they burn calories since you sweat them all off?

I made a big pot of bolognese sauce last night so I went on that website that you left the address for Helen and put in all the ingredients. It was really good! I've saved it in my favourites. I added fibre to my diary too and I actually went over it today, first time for that!

A question for everyone....do you put in your drinks on your food diary? Eg anything fizzy, alcohol, fresh orange etc?

Amy x
  • sean93
    sean93 Posts: 109
    Options
    heyy everyone,

so i went on the scales which are generally just 1lb off and it sed iv lost 2lbs but i havent logged it bcos i use the wii fit scales as i find them mor reliable :smile:

so anywy i had around 400 calories until 7pm and my mam gave me dinner which was penakalti and the corn beef in it wos very high in cals, fat, sat fat annnnnnd she gave me buttered bread which i aint had for agessss:grumble:

so im hoping that meal will have just brough me to my allowed cal take, quick exercise sesh tomorow afternoon nywy but im going to log my weight from my weigh in 2morra and im hoping for another loss :smile:

and amy yer i think you should log drinks to bcos fizzy ones and alcohol do tek up a lottttt of cals and sugar :grumble:

Sean :smile:
  • curvykatie
    curvykatie Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    well...its that damn TOTM but luckily i havnt gained weight, i just havnt lost anything from burning 1000cals yesterday, but im trying to overcome the bloated feeling and feeling like i have a huge bum by drinking loads of water and just try and flush it all out lol
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    well...its that damn TOTM but luckily i havnt gained weight, i just havnt lost anything from burning 1000cals yesterday, but im trying to overcome the bloated feeling and feeling like i have a huge bum by drinking loads of water and just try and flush it all out lol

Ill join you on TOTM Katie... it hit me this morning! Thank god.. but i had no idea when i was due.. i was on the pill for so long i got into a routin - i knew exactly when i was going to come on... and this month i hadnt a clue.. n couldnt remember when i was due! soooo.... it as hit me! :grumble:
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    So last night was different to say the least... i went to the gym straight after work and coulnt face getting on that killer spinning bike.. it was complete hell the last 2 times i've been on it.. so i headed down to the running track and did 5 circuits! wooey! so i was happy with that! :happy:
  • Cherrystargirl
    Options

Ill join you on TOTM Katie... it hit me this morning! Thank god.. but i had no idea when i was due.. i was on the pill for so long i got into a routin - i knew exactly when i was going to come on... and this month i hadnt a clue.. n couldnt remember when i was due! soooo.... it as hit me! :grumble:

Jeez are we all in synch!!? Me too! And I want to eat anything and everything! :noway:

Not looking forward to Monday's weigh in, I have eaten half the county!!!
  • curvykatie
    Options

Jeez are we all in synch!!? Me too! And I want to eat anything and everything! :noway:

Not looking forward to Monday's weigh in, I have eaten half the county!!!

at least we can all be bad together lol
    ive decided to try and 'graze' eat today so that i feel like im eating loads but im not, so far the stuff i have eaten isnt so healthy - a lunchable, a freddo and a bag of flying sauces. the BF bought me a huge bar of galaxy too - although im trying to stay away from that
  • Bulletproof_Helen
    Bulletproof_Helen Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hello Girls, I see you are all flying the flag so fancy all things bad. This is extremely difficult but you can do it. My last time was buy Lindt dark 85% put it in freezer in seperate bags with two squares, those two squares are just 100 cals. but because it is frozen it will take a while to melt in your mouth. :tongue:

Unfortunately we retain water during this time, stay away from the scale. Drink cranberry juice and eat celery :happy: I am sometimes that bad I take a diuretic

curl up on sofa with hot water bottle, your two squares of Lindt and stick on a romantic comedy :flowerforyou:

I have finished my nightshift, I got to bed at 6:30am and woke up at midday so I am going to use today as a cleaning day and have a damn good work out in the gym later on. My body clock needs to adjust so will have an early night tonight with sleeping tablet :yawn:
  • curvykatie
    Options
    i gave into the galexy, but have only had 3 squares
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    Good morning everyone :flowerforyou:

I hope you are ok?

So yesterday i was at the end of my energy tether... i think its because i was at 1,200 for too long... body just felt run down, i was run down... so i have upped my cals by 200, *yesterday i had pick n mix* so i went over by about 400.. oops... BUT MY GOD... i feel amazing this morning.. i actually have energy!!
    Im remembering peoples names at work (yesterday i had a complete block on names) which is silly because i have been at the same job for 2 years now! :blushing: lol

im actually amazed at how well i feel.. even people noticed!! They said i looked fresh faced and very happy! Now this doesnt mean im going to be eating pick n mix every night, but im just going to be eating healthier snacks - or bumping up my cals in meals...

Havent felt this good in a LONG time! :) Happy katherine!!

So anyways.. enough wafffleing.. Im going to the gym after work (1.15) finish early! yey! AND i have planned my meals for the rest of the day.. :bigsmile:

Im feeling good! OOOOOooooh and i put on a pair of skinny jeans... wait for it.... they actually fit properly!! Instead of getting horrible little fat bulges on the leg from where they were too tight.. they skim across the leg (i can pull out the material) wooooey!

OK.. so im praising myself a little bit too much right now! Sorry!! But after a moody week (totm) from hell... i have a positive outlook! :drinker: Heres to weight loss!!

Katherine :heart:
  • sean93
    sean93 Posts: 109
    Options
    heyy

sooo its my bithday tomorow and i think i deserve a bit of a break so today iv had around 800cals niv been gardening haha and now im going to have a choc bar i got for my birthday which only puts me over things by a bit :smile:

thennn i think takeaway 2morra n chocolate agen but sunday is going to be workout and healthy day and so is monday til the night when i have me party which will probs b loadsssss alcohol n takeaway agen probs and then tuesday will be back to healthy eating but probs no exercise til thursday, sooo nywy wos jus lettin ppl kno so i dnt feel as bad haha but i myt try n avoid the takeaway n choc 2morra :indifferent:

nywyyy cyaaa n good luck for the weekend every1 :bigsmile: