Red High Heels Group Week 3

Options

Replies

• KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I haven't been to the gym in a week (though I have been doing my at home strength training) and I really don't feel like going after work. Will someone tell me why I have to?

SHHHHHOOOOOOEEEEESSSS girl!!! Red High Heels!!! You can do it!!! :laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    I haven't been to the gym in a week (though I have been doing my at home strength training) and I really don't feel like going after work. Will someone tell me why I have to?

:laugh: :yawn: :laugh: I'm sleepy but I'll go!
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options

:laugh: :yawn: :laugh: I'm sleepy but I'll go!

Atta girl!! Just do like 20 min of cardio or something(better than nothing, and doesn't take too long!), get a good stretch, and go home and get some sleep tonight!!!
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

Atta girl!! Just do like 20 min of cardio or something(better than nothing, and doesn't take too long!), get a good stretch, and go home and get some sleep tonight!!!

I slept almost 11 hours last night but I kept being woken up by neighbors and my bf. :grumble:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    sweet. I just convinced my friend, Vivid, to go to the gym for me. All the benefit, none of the work. :tongue:
  • mossmommy
    mossmommy Posts: 63
    Options
    So every day I'm over in my protein, usually not more than 10-15 grams. But on the days where I'm okay on my protein I go way over on my carbs. Should I just ignore the fact that I'm over since I'm exercising every day? The snacks I eat have a lot of protein (Luna Bars) but they beat the 4 pm snack rush I'm used to having.

Any thoughts? Any snacks that are just as filling with less protein?

Thanks ya'll.
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    So every day I'm over in my protein, usually not more than 10-15 grams. But on the days where I'm okay on my protein I go way over on my carbs. Should I just ignore the fact that I'm over since I'm exercising every day? The snacks I eat have a lot of protein (Luna Bars) but they beat the 4 pm snack rush I'm used to having.

Thanks ya'll.

MPF sets protein really low (at 15% of calories). Current dietary guidelines are 50% carb, 30% fat, and 20% protein. I have mine at 45% carb, 30% fat, and 25% protein. IMO, it really isn't a huge deal as long as you eat a wide range of foods.
  • lynettep
    lynettep Posts: 157
    Options
    Hi everyone. Looks like some great weight loss in our group. I am at 127.0 today. Thanks for all the great ideas to get everyone moving.

Have a great night!!!
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    I'm so excited I jumped on the scale today, because once again at lunch we went out to eat because scott's dad came up for a little bit.....well anywayyyyyyyys i thought i was going to fluctuate back up to the 130's i got on and i'm at 126lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mkwood10
    mkwood10 Posts: 428
    Options
    Weigh in at Curves wasn't as bad as I feared - 130lbs:smile:
  • samantha115
    samantha115 Posts: 371
    Options
    I went to the gym tonight for the first time. Although, Im not going to count it as my first time. I went with my sister (older) and we were there for 45ish minutes. what a waste of time, granted we did have children and its was poor planning (it was very close to dinner). I did some workout done but what a waste! Next time I go with her Im driving a seperate car. Well thats not the only thing, I was excited to join a gym, and I still am however, I walk in ther not knowing where to start or what to do. I felt very very lost. Hmmm. I want to go back. I want to know what I need to do. I want to know how I get started. Ugh! Im aggervated that I was only there for 45 freaking minutes. Ok thats all. I do think that Im going to copy and make this into a blog.
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    I :love: u all...we're gonna be sexy in our high heels....we can do this ladies!!!!!!! :bigsmile: btw GMORNING ALL!!
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Options
    I :love: u all...we're gonna be sexy in our high heels....we can do this ladies!!!!!!! :bigsmile: btw GMORNING ALL!!

TOP O' THE MORNIN TO YA!!
    I decided to get on the scale today, since I was afraid of it yesterday :grumble: WELL... it wasn't as bad as I was thinking it was going to be... only up 1lb :embarassed: BUT... I'm going to swim lengths today. Haven't done that yet, and I am hoping that will be a good change!! :heart:
  • hasiangirl
    Options

I decided to get on the scale today, since I was afraid of it yesterday :grumble: WELL... it wasn't as bad as I was thinking it was going to be... only up 1lb :embarassed: BUT... I'm going to swim lengths today. Haven't done that yet, and I am hoping that will be a good change!! :heart:
    1lbs isnt a bad thing and for all u know it could be water retainment and waste back up...i know the second one doesnt sound pretty lol but if u incorporate 3-6 fresh fruits a day then your system will uh flush itself right out :laugh: ........
  • denitchy
    Options

1lbs isnt a bad thing and for all u know it could be water retainment and waste back up...i know the second one doesnt sound pretty lol but if u incorporate 3-6 fresh fruits a day then your system will uh flush itself right out :laugh: ........

LMAO!! :laugh: :laugh: I always have a problem with the second one :embarassed: I use Beach Body's Shakeology... and it does the trick... without fail!!! :blushing: although I ran out a week ago and am waiting to get a new supply in the mail...:laugh:
  • hasiangirl
    Options

LMAO!! :laugh: :laugh: I always have a problem with the second one :embarassed: I use Beach Body's Shakeology... and it does the trick... without fail!!! :blushing: although I ran out a week ago and am waiting to get a new supply in the mail...:laugh:
    seeeee so your pipes are prob just clogged if ur out of the body's shakeolgy :laugh:

p.s. all these mixed smileys look very pretty and colorful :bigsmile: :huh:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options

Thanks ya'll.

I am always over on protein - and if I am not I too am over on carbs - I don't worry about it because it's not some huge overage....I guess I've not found the bext combo of foods yet....but that's why we are here. The extra protein will not hurt you-it takes A LOT to be harmful.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options

seeeee so your pipes are prob just clogged if ur out of the body's shakeolgy :laugh:

Body's shakeology = the body's plunger ?!:laugh: And how does it taste?????
  • denitchy
    Options

LMAO:flowerforyou:
  • denitchy
    Options

Body's shakeology = the body's plunger ?!:laugh: And how does it taste?????

I had the chocolate one and it was great!! I would add a tbsp of peanut butter and it tasted a LOT like reese PB cups!! DELISH :heart: :tongue: :bigsmile: :love: I just ordered the Greenberry. There are a lot of recipes for changing up the shakes on their site that sound so good!! Here's hoping that the "green drink" is as good as the chocolate!! lol