What do you think of girls that post up half naked pictures

Options

Replies

• Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    so annoyed that I deleted the request straight away. However I'll give you a clue to who I'm pretty sure it is. If it weren't for the blur there would be a full naked photo of him posted in these threads. Look back through ladies and don't add him!!
    I just want to point out that the person she is talking about is not me.
    Feisty, my pic. is sort of blury and half naked, I would apreciate it if you cleared this up for me so no one mistakes me for the person you are talking about.

I went through the entire thread and you were the one that stood out to me. I am sure a lot of the women went through the thread as well. If I were you and indeed did not send the message, I would be PISSED right now
    As long as she clears it up, im not pissed. I was more like Oh Sh>t!! people are going to think its me she's talking about when it isnt. If she thinks it was me she is very mistaken.
  • Ripken818836701
    Options
    so annoyed that I deleted the request straight away. However I'll give you a clue to who I'm pretty sure it is. If it weren't for the blur there would be a full naked photo of him posted in these threads. Look back through ladies and don't add him!!
    Feisty, my pic. is sort of blury and half naked, I would apreciate it if you cleared this up for me so no one mistakes me for the person you are talking about.

I went through the entire thread and you were the one that stood out to me. I am sure a lot of the women went through the thread as well. If I were you and indeed did not send the message, I would be PISSED right now

I did the same and Pike717's was the pic that jumped out from her description. I want to say that Pike717 is a friend here and he has never been anything helpful and fun to talk to.
    Thank You!! And im sure if they clicked on my profile and contacted every one of my female friends they will tell them that I never sent an obscene etc. message to any of them.
  • logicandlove
    logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Oh hey, did I miss the picture party?
    tumblr_m19z4r22O21r1mo7a
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    If half naked girls are an issue, why aren't the half naked men?

Also... I don't care. Be as nude as you want...but if someone saves your picture to their hard drive for later, its your fault :wink:

And I would care... why????

Are you giving me permission to save your picture because I totally will =P

p.s. I really was kidding and I say if you got it, flaunt it. Many of these women look a-mazing. And the men too!
  • feistyhorsegal
    feistyhorsegal Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    well now that you are all naming names I was pretty sure it was who you are all mentioning... I wasn't going to name names. The picture was very similar but if I got the wrong guy I'm sorry. I'm over it, but yeah was disgusted to get a message like that. Makes me not want to be part of the MFP community. :-(
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    Glad I read this, I have taken pics in my undies & sports bra (I am working hard to lose weight). I was hoping that in the end I could be an inpsiation to the 100's of people on hear, guess I will retake some more pics. I have seen pics of woman in there undies before and after and it was very motivating. I see not to do that now.
  • Ripken818836701
    Options
    well now that you are all naming names I was pretty sure it was who you are all mentioning... I wasn't going to name names. The picture was very similar but if I got the wrong guy I'm sorry. I'm over it, but yeah was disgusted to get a message like that. Makes me not want to be part of the MFP community. :-(
    WTF??? You describing my pic. in such detail was the same as """ naming names""" !! And you thought I was the person because the pic was similar??? And yes you got it wrong!! By the way, how long ago did you get this message?? Because I just joined MFP. 2 weeks ago. You calling me out in public for something as terrible as this without being sure makes you worse than the idiot that sent you that message!!
  • feistyhorsegal
    Options
    As I said I was so shocked to get the message, I just quickly deleted it. It was a torso shot in front of a basin definitely. So when I went back through the thread I thought it was your picture. I was pretty sure, but yeah I must have got it wrong. You say its not, so I'm sorry! I got the message this morning btw. I've only been on my fitness pal a month myself.
  • feistyhorsegal
    Options
    Anyway moral of the story is girls don't post half naked piccys if you don't want to get filthy messages. :-(
  • Tiff587
    Tiff587 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    WTF??? You describing my pic. in such detail was the same as """ naming names""" !! And you thought I was the person because the pic was similar??? And yes you got it wrong!! By the way, how long ago did you get this message?? Because I just joined MFP. 2 weeks ago. You calling me out in public for something as terrible as this without being sure makes you worse than the idiot that sent you that message!!

Agree with Pike717.
    Maybe instead of lashing out at guys who have similar photos, (which by the way there are a lot of, as guys do to tend to show off their ripped torso's - I'm not complaining. Lol!) Maybe you should be contacting the Mods to see if they can bring up deleted messages and deal with this properly.
  • feistyhorsegal
    Options
    I just messaged the other lady who said she got a dirty message to see if she knows the name of the one that sent hers. But yeah I'm really sorry if I've accused the wrong person, I was like 99% sure it was the same pic but I obviously got it wrong.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

I did the same and Pike717's was the pic that jumped out from her description. I want to say that Pike717 is a friend here and he has never been anything helpful and fun to talk to.
    Thank You!! And im sure if they clicked on my profile and contacted every one of my female friends they will tell them that I never sent an obscene etc. message to any of them.

I was definitely sure it was you she thought she was referring to, but you seem to be a nice enough guy in this thread. I hope it got all cleared up (I did not finish reading all replies yet).
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if I should be relieved or insulted :laugh: but I've never received any obscene messages on here. A couple, "you're hot," but nothing gross. I got plenty when I was single and had an online dating profile, and there was nothing sexual about my profile or photos.

Some people get off on being offensive, violent and crude, because they're screwed up individuals. They're going to be that way no matter what you're wearing. I'm pretty sure rape still occurs among women who wear burqas... because it's an act of violence and control, not about sex or being turned on.

The sight of a woman in a bikini, underwear or nothing at all doesn't turn normal, well-adjusted men into raging creepoids.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if I should be relieved or insulted :laugh: but I've never received any obscene messages on here. A couple, "you're hot," but nothing gross. I got plenty when I was single and had an online dating profile, and there was nothing sexual about my profile or photos.

Some people get off on being offensive, violent and crude, because they're screwed up individuals. They're going to be that way no matter what you're wearing. I'm pretty sure rape still occurs among women who wear burqas... because it's an act of violence and control, not about sex or being turned on.

The sight of a woman in a bikini, underwear or nothing at all doesn't turn normal, well-adjusted men into raging creepoids.

be relieved. VERY relieved. And, you are right, it has NOTHING to do with what one wears.
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    653377.jpg

I guess if you've got it, flaunt it, right?

thats hawt
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Remind me never to take a topless shot in front of a sink
  • CaoimheAine
    CaoimheAine Posts: 195
    Options
    tumblr_m19z4r22O21r1mo7a

HOT! Like this one ;) You look great
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    My personal opinion is; vanity plays a HUGE part in body building. Maybe the only part. One can maintain a healthy weight and keep in shape without building unnecessary muscle. Vanity, vanity, vanity. Like... "you're so vain, I bet you think this song is about you" ... la la la la....
  • kanmuri
    kanmuri Posts: 112
    Options
    The following word sums up this entire thread: jealousy.
  • texasro5e
    texasro5e Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow! Is this person really on MFP! What an inspiration!