Confessions....

Options

Replies

• Kait_liiin
    Kait_liiin Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm eating licorice right now as read all of your confessions....
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    I confess I looked at myself in the mirror and it was one of those times I actually looked good!:bigsmile:

I also confess I had caramel swirl ice cream.

But I confess I ate it realllllllllly slooooooowwwwwwly. So I had some caramel soup!:laugh:
  • Melissa_123
    Options
    I confess that I've been "knowingly" slacking off these past weeks. The scale is telling on me...School is about to start and I'm always so tired when I'm coming down from summer vacation! YUCK!!!!

exercise.png

I confess that I am unmotivated too....We (teachers only) go back to school on Aug. 12, :noway:
  • cellorocker
    Options
    I confess that I've been "knowingly" slacking off these past weeks. The scale is telling on me...School is about to start and I'm always so tired when I'm coming down from summer vacation! YUCK!!!!

exercise.png

I confess that I am unmotivated too....We (teachers only) go back to school on Aug. 12, :noway:

I know what you mean.
    I start school August 13th.
    Sooo close!
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm really disappointed when the scale doesn't go down, even though I know and understand all the reasons.

I confess, I'm an obsessive weigher and I need to break my habit.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    Im new and will confess that unless someone stops me I will become an anorexic workout obsessive woman.

I confess I have been every weight from over 200 pounds to under 100 pounds in the past 10 years.

I confess that I really really realllly want to go back to living off of energy drinks and candy and running around like a teenage moron.

Someone tell me to grow up!
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Im new and will confess that unless someone stops me I will become an anorexic workout obsessive woman.

I confess I have been every weight from over 200 pounds to under 100 pounds in the past 10 years.

I confess that I really really realllly want to go back to living off of energy drinks and candy and running around like a teenage moron.

:tongue: I used to tell my best friend she had exercise bulemia. lol
    I confess I don't think I spelled bulemia right.
    I confess I don't care enough to look up the right spelling. haha
  • kblu0816
    kblu0816 Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    I confess that I've been slacking at the gym and have terrible reasons to try and not take the blame.

I confess that I really want the rest of my lunch that brought back from going to the market.

I confess that I drank too much this past weekend...oops :bigsmile:
  • mkwood10
    mkwood10 Posts: 428
    Options
    I confess I just ate a Snickers mini, but it's only 42.5 calories........... I'll make it up working out later today:wink:
    I confess I intentinally limited myself to 2 drinks out on the boat this weekend - yeah me!!:bigsmile:
  • mkwood10
    mkwood10 Posts: 428
    Options

:tongue: I used to tell my best friend she had exercise bulemia. lol
    I confess I don't think I spelled bulemia right.
    I confess I don't care enough to look up the right spelling. haha

GROW UP!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: NO, you really DON'T want to go back to living off of engergy drinks and candy....yuk!!!!
  • DaniNei
    DaniNei Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I confess that I just ate a 300 calorie cookie.

Hopefully my workout will make up for it.
  • Jovialation
    Options
    GROW UP!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: NO, you really DON'T want to go back to living off of engergy drinks and candy....yuk!!!!
    lol thank you! I needed to reminded of the 'yuk' part
  • ziggystar82
    Options
    well my confession:

I have been eating really bad but yummy foods (but still keeping within my calorie intake) i feel soooooo guilty!

i :heart: Del Taco hehehe
  • LivyJo
    LivyJo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I confess that I stress eat. I finished off a bag of Sunchips this afternoon. Good thing it wasn't full!
    I confess that I bought a bikini 1-2 sizes too small, and have to get into it in 8 weeks. :noway: :blushing: :grumble:
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I confess that there were actually tears in my eyes yesterday when my sister had a really hard time getting my wedding dress zipped up.:sad: I confess that I will be doing some serious research on the best toning exercises for your back. I confess that I weigh less now than I did when I was sick with a bad gall bladder, but I don't look like I weigh less. I confess I need to lose at least 5 pounds by September 26th for my wedding dress to be comfortable. 53 days until the wedding, that's one pound every 10 days. :sick:
  • kblu0816
    kblu0816 Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    I confess that there were actually tears in my eyes yesterday when my sister had a really hard time getting my wedding dress zipped up.:sad: I confess that I will be doing some serious research on the best toning exercises for your back. I confess that I weigh less now than I did when I was sick with a bad gall bladder, but I don't look like I weigh less. I confess I need to lose at least 5 pounds by September 26th for my wedding dress to be comfortable. 53 days until the wedding, that's one pound every 10 days. :sick:

Hang in there LoLo. I know how hard it can be to fit into clothes that you love and will always remember. If you're looking for good toning in the back here's some ideas that I hope work for you.

Plain old Push-ups (even the modified version helps)
    Rowing
    Kick boxing...those punches and kicks really focus on your upper body and slimming it down.

OH and ALSO if you go to exercisetv.com they have all kinds of videos you can download and they have some specific for brides to be!!! :happy: I hope this helps you out in some way
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Is anyone ever going to confess as to why grapes are bad? :angry:
    I'd like to hear about that too?! I eat a lot of grapes.
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options

Hang in there LoLo. I know how hard it can be to fit into clothes that you love and will always remember. If you're looking for good toning in the back here's some ideas that I hope work for you.

Plain old Push-ups (even the modified version helps)
    Rowing
    Kick boxing...those punches and kicks really focus on your upper body and slimming it down.

OH and ALSO if you go to exercisetv.com they have all kinds of videos you can download and they have some specific for brides to be!!! :happy: I hope this helps you out in some way

Thank you! :flowerforyou: I have been trying to do more pushups (girl pushups) and decided I need to hit up the Tae Bo videos after my gym workout. Thanks for the link to the website, I will check it out.
  • Jovialation
    Options
    i confess i want to throw my wiifit out of the window. its scales for whats normal/overweight/obese are way off from everything ive seen and its designed to make me feel bad i swear.
    i want to just invest in a regular scale and never play with the wii fit again.
    :mad:
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options
    Is anyone ever going to confess as to why grapes are bad? :angry:
    I'd like to hear about that too?! I eat a lot of grapes.

I found this on a website:

Grape greatness

How can grapes be both a favorite of mine and be on my "ten most wanted" list of food criminals?

Well, I already explained why I don't like grapes: They're bad for you - both from a health standpoint and from a fiscal point of view. However, one of the world's healthiest and most purely beneficial substances would not exist without them…

Of course, I'm talking about wine.

Ironically, it is the very thing that makes grapes such a poor choice for a food (the fact that they're mostly sugar) that makes wine even possible. You see, the sugars in grape juice are what vintner-added yeasts feed upon during the wine-making process. The by-product of this low-level metabolism of sugars is alcohol. And as you've heard me say about a million times before, moderate consumption of alcohol is a great boon to your health on many levels.

It isn't just me saying that, either. Study after study have shown this to be true, but especially so for wine. Even the medical mainstream has grudgingly accepted what's known as the "French Paradox" - the fact that the red-wine-gulping French live far longer and enjoy lower incidences of major health problems than people in many other advanced nations. This, despite their rich, carb-heavy diets and propensity to chain-smoke full-nicotine European cigarettes.

Why is this? Back to the good ol' grape.

The skins of red varieties of grapes contain powerful antioxidants called polyphenols. These have been shown in much research to reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke - and may even have a cancer-preventive benefit, as well. When red wine is made from these grapes, those potent antioxidants remain, along with a nice shot of healthy alcohol in place of the harmful sugar that was once the grape's downfall as a food.

Therein lies the real "paradox." In order to make grapes into a healthy food, you CAN'T EAT THEM.

You can only drink them. And you should. Every day.

Tipping a glass to your good health,

William Campbell Douglass II, MD

PS: I have to mention this for all you animal lovers out there. Dogs love grapes and raisins but they are deadly to them. They cause renal failure. So make sure to keep them out of paws way!