Are Fit women the most hated group in America?

Options

Replies

• EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Simple answer: Fat bashing is not okay. Skinny bashing is.
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Might just be insecurity. We hate those that have what we can't seem to get without working for it. I think that women are beautiful at ALL shapes and sizes and women need to gtf over it. :)
  • MissLuana
    MissLuana Posts: 356
    Options
    Obviously every person on here is wanting to be more fit than they are now. Why bash the person that has made it to their destination and why bash the one that has had the courage to begin the journey? People can be so fickle sometimes... :grumble:
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    NAMBLA would humble beg to disagree with this threat to their status.
  • EmCarroll1990
    Options

I'm going to get fired. I just unknowingly Googled that.
  • 2hmom
    2hmom Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    In my daughter's high school the heavy girls didn't hang with the thinner ones.
  • grinch031
    grinch031 Posts: 1,679
    Options
    I think more often than not the skinny bashing is due to jealousy. I'm not attracted to the "fit" woman in the picture, but I still recognize she's fit.
  • madameduffay
    madameduffay Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You can not like something and not be an a**hole about it.

Agreed 100%!!!!!
  • zsaoosh
    zsaoosh Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I like fit and healthy, whatever shape that comes in...I love my curves though but I am fit, just blessed :tongue:
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's so hard to be thin. Thin, white, cis, straight people are the most hated and discriminated against people ever.
  • csparon
    csparon Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    According to a lot of threads on this site alone my body is disgusting. I don't know why people say it and I don't care, they are ****ing stupid. I choose mermaid over whale any day.

I agree with you. And I would be lucky to have your body! Working on it! Keep it up girl :)
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's so hard to be thin. Thin, white, cis, straight people are the most hated and discriminated against people ever.

I'm assuming that's irony?
  • CookieCrumble
    CookieCrumble Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I can't believe this is a serious post, OP? I would say that terrorists are the most hated group in America - and worldwide too. Get some perspective for goodness sakes or are we having a mass celebration of the banal and ridiculous. Why would any person with a brain give any credence to such a stupid hypothesis?

<<< goes to do a Times crossword before she gets sucked into the orgy of ridiculousness.... :angry:
  • csparon
    Options
    Shoot it's tough being a woman anyway. If you're curvy, you're fat. If you're skinny, you're sickly. If you're fat, you're a cow. Blah, blah, blah. I say just don't give a f**k and do what makes you happy. I know a lot of women who are heavier than I and have more self confidence, and women smaller who think less of themselves. Everyone just needs to be what makes them feel beautiful.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options

I'm going to get fired. I just unknowingly Googled that.

I take full responsibility. Have them contact me and I will totally clear this up for you. Trust me. :bigsmile:
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options

:D
  • BrunetteRunner87
    BrunetteRunner87 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I'd rather look like either of those than me
  • csparon
    Options

You're beautiful, so just stop it!
  • EmCarroll1990
    Options

You're beautiful, so just stop it!

I was just going to say that.
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options

:D

Lol just checking! :)