How do you plan to celebrate when you hit your goal?

Options

Replies

• Nicolefortin
    Nicolefortin Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congrats! How did you do it? It is so motivating to see all of you guys with such determination.
  • smsinger75
    smsinger75 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    When I reach my ultimate goal weight, I plan on fitting back into a dress I haven't worn in almost a decade. It is a cocktail dress. So hubby has already said that he would wear a suit and take me out on the town for a fancy dinner and possibly a concert.

I just hit 20lbs lost today. My ticker is a little off. So I am thinking a purchase involving something scrapbooking related in my near future to celebrate. At 30, I want to take my daughter and go for manicures and pedicures. Girls day sort of thing!
  • mrshoneybear1014
    mrshoneybear1014 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Well, seeing as how my goal is to dominate the Warrior Dash that I'm training for.. the appropriate celebration would be a beer and a turkey leg after I cross the finish line!

Wow I looked this up, as I had never heard of it - and holy CRAP does that look intense! As if a regular 5k isn't hard enough! Hats off to you! Maybe I'll do that when I reach my goal
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I reached my goal in October of 2010 and have been on maintenance ever since, My physical celebration was an entire new wardrobe but the real celebration...the personal one.... was burning the cholesterol meds prescription...
  • Tinkerbell1369
    Tinkerbell1369 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    360 circumferential body lift......................... :-)

And a new Tattoo putting away$5 for each poumd lost
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    loss of 20 pounds... new outfit... maybe something sexy! :) haven't had one of those for a long time!
    loss of 30 pounds... i dunno...

my measurement goal is a 26 inch waist ... it's a goal... :) I'd have to buy new clothes that;s for sure... lol!!!

try on my wedding dress from 1993... hopefully get married... :)
  • spacevulture
    spacevulture Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    nudity. all the time.
    ALL THE TIME.

also, mastopexy.
  • d_89
    d_89 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    5 lbs lost - manicure
    10 lbs lost - new workout clothes
    15 lbs lost - I don't have anything chosen
    20 lbs lost - shopping spree at Anthropology
    Anything more than 20 HUGE CELEBRATIONS! Or... a cruise at 30.

Ooooo I like this! Stealing idea!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I am going to but on a sweet bikini and strut my stuff on the beach :love: ! Goal date July 1, 2012 **fingers crossed**

You already there!!! Beach Bod!
  • JamesThiel
    JamesThiel Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    A brand new Bike!!!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Spa day or weekend! Sexy clothes shopping. Boudoir professional pics.
  • Alonnea
    Alonnea Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    A new tattoo on my ribs!!!
  • Randins2006
    Options
    I've got a long way to go with time to think about it, but how do YOU plan on celebrating?

Well, my goal date is on my 21st bday.....but I don't think at the rate im going, that i'll make it. Either way, I will FINALLY be able to go clubbing and drink. Even though here in nv we have 18+ clubs, I just never felt confident enough to go. So when I lose my fat, I plan on getting some sassy/sexy club gear and go clubbing and raving :)) plus my hubby may get stationed in europe and the have some bomb *kitten* clubs over there.lol
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I am 2 pounds from my halfway point. I'm getting sandals that are not flip flops and a second pair of vibrams.
    When I get to 3/4 of the way there, I'm getting riding lessons. I absolutely love riding and I miss being in a barn. An hour at a posting trot is also about the best workout ever for inner thighs. It'll be a great way to work on that last 5 pounds and tone up at the same time.
    When I get all the way there, I will wear the jeans I've been saving since college and I will look damn good in them. My husband's reward for putting up with me and making me dinner is his wife in a pair of leather pants.
    I also want another tattoo. Or another piercing. But a tattoo is easier to hide for work.
  • meechi53
    meechi53 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    A couple of new tats in a place that they'll look pretty cool when I wear a 2 piece bathing suit! :-)
  • cmjsarmywife
    Options
    Buy myself a pair of ridiculously expensive jeans that fit like a glove! :)
  • misstarawilliams
    Options
    SOUNDS LIKE MY KIND OF DAY....I LOVE CHEESE!
  • misstarawilliams
    Options
    GET A BELLY RING!!!!!!
  • Angela_Freeborn
    Options
    I am currently saving my penies (so to speek) and when i hit my goal weight im going on a 5 day shopping spree all new clothes, shoes. and going on vacation with my husband in my new swimsuit to the bahamas :)
  • m0dizzle
    m0dizzle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Drink a brew and get another tattoo.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!