How to ask out my lady crush?

Options

Replies

• Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Ooh, now we're talking. We can go for a run together and then unwind over candlelight and calculus. Maybe we double-date with the OP and his vict... um, I mean girlfriend.
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    If she's looking away and you aren't sure if she is giving you 'the look' then you obviously aren't staring hard enough. Make it your mission not to look anywhere else, even when you/her get off the bus. Otherwise how else is she supposed to know you care.

Quiet grunts and visible erection through your pants also help her to know you find her sexually attractive.

Good luck OP

Don't forget, make long, uncomfortable eye contact. As soon as she knows you're serious, move your eyes down to her tits and keep them there. Focusing on her heart makes her feel special.

When she really responds to that, look down at her crotch and start breathing heavily. Women like it when a guy is in touch with his primal urges.

If looking at her crotch doesn't help.. try rubbing yours instead.. Maybe lick your lips at the same time just to seal the deal.

If this doesn't work.. She's obviously a lesbian.
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    This is either a really bad joke or someone's in creepy stalker mode...I'm just sayin

Some people struggle to meet people and need some advice!
    Get yourself a van, tell her you hit a dog and can she help (this will show if she is a sensitve soul too), as she leans in to look, chloroform! Et voila all yours.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    This is either a really bad joke or someone's in creepy stalker mode...I'm just sayin

For the record, most creepy stalkers don't put their business out there for the world. They save their **** pics for PMs.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Drop the other nut and ask her. 'nough said.
  • BlackRangerX
    BlackRangerX Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    If she's looking away and you aren't sure if she is giving you 'the look' then you obviously aren't staring hard enough. Make it your mission not to look anywhere else, even when you/her get off the bus. Otherwise how else is she supposed to know you care.

Quiet grunts and visible erection through your pants also help her to know you find her sexually attractive.

Good luck OP

Don't forget, make long, uncomfortable eye contact. As soon as she knows you're serious, move your eyes down to her tits and keep them there. Focusing on her heart makes her feel special.

When she really responds to that, look down at her crotch and start breathing heavily. Women like it when a guy is in touch with his primal urges.

Don't forget to grab yourself when she makes eye contact. (Note: Don't be toooo rough. You don't want to come off as a Law and Order SVU perp.
  • soonernick
    soonernick Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I think a lot of you have lost weight by running from the cops.
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    I think you should just sweetly ask her to sit on your lap next time you see her. Tell her you just want to talk about "whatever comes up."

Oh MB, I really do love you. :flowerforyou:

LOL
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I've heard that using a mallet to hit them over the head and then dragging them home works well. As does chloroform or ruffies (if you can get her to take a bottle of water from you), however with all of these you must be careful of other people around and seeing you. If you’re in a public space your best option is to have a car parked nearby and attempt the hidden injection that you just don’t see on TV often enough. Good luck is scoring your lady love, and remember we like to be dominated and belittled . . . it shows strength of character and is impressive.
  • marthafox1
    marthafox1 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You are all hilarious & make me laugh and worry all at the same time - but I find you more funny than worrying - mostly because I actually don't know you and hope you live in the US (cos I don't!!).

(can I add that others appear to have read the OP and then gone straight to the last post some repetition going on here....!)

Some repetition going on here....some (etc.,....)
  • 412HeavyLifter
    412HeavyLifter Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I think a lot of you have lost weight by running from the cops.

lmao....I have met some real criminals on here so you are not lying!
  • sixisCHANGEDjk
    Options

Well I have a TI-84 Plus in the silver edition.
    what? :)

The Silver Edition?...... Man, I'm jealous.
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    This is simple. Just write a letter that says "I like you, do you like me"? Then put 2 check mark boxes and make them both YES!

You can't lose!!!
  • eschwab855
    eschwab855 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    So funny
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's bad. Creepy to some is romantic to others. You say potato.....
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Women like it when you do things for them. Thoughtful things that save them time and effort. Show you care by showing initiative and get the restraining order against you for her. I think it's something she would really appreciate.
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Creepy stalker much!?!?!:noway: If ANY ONE followed me home once, the second time I would pull my gun on them, no joke.

If you want to move from CREEPER to NORMAL, try TALKING to her. Jeez. Try even saying "Hello, how are you?" When you notice her. A relationship should start from there, and THEN you can decide if you like her and want to ask her out.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    You could always sit on the bus next to her and see if she likes "d!ck in a box."

"I'm sorry miss, but do you mind getting my brat out of this nicely wrapped package for me? My hands are just too full."
  • jcgrant43
    jcgrant43 Posts: 64
    Options
    Women like it when you do things for them. Thoughtful things that save them time and effort. Show you care by showing initiative and get the restraining order against you for her. I think it's something she would really appreciate.

Now that's some funny sh** right there!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou: :heart: