How do you plan to celebrate when you hit your goal?

Options

Replies

• jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Let's see:
    Mid April: Oaklandish shirt to wear for my trip to NYC
    End of May: Hoping to be in onderland, new b-day dress
    End of July: Hoping to be a size 12, summer clothes for my family reunion
    End of September: Hoping to be at goal, size 10ish: new clothes and lingerie (and hopefully my bra size won't be too annoying..)
  • DK30096
    DK30096 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get Lasic eye surgery when I hit my goal :-) I'll be thin AND glasses free :-)
  • mom2pne
    mom2pne Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Going on a shopping spree and plan a vacation to the beaches of Australia (maybe I'll take my 5 boys and husband along, lol)!
  • missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm getting the USS Enterprise (Star Trek ship) as a tramp stamp.
  • katysmelly
    katysmelly Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Cake. Lots of cake.
  • BBBBennyandtheJets
    Options
    I'm getting a vintage 70's leather coat with studs that I've ALWAYS wanted! I can't wait. Everytime I feel like I can't work out any longer I just picture my skinny self rocking a leather jacket haha.
  • TXBelle1174
    TXBelle1174 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    How funny... I hadnt really thought about this

I will definitely need new clothes!!!

A sexy dress and a fabulous date night with my husband (we NEVER go out).

A new hair style and maybe a new color too.

Maybe even a boob job. They are big and the more weight I lose, the saggier they get. I just want a "lift", nothing fancy. LOL
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Well I hit a new low weight this am but am still 12 lbs off (some said that's too low) but anyway.

Somebody said running naked through her street, Im going to chase her naked - two birds, one stone style
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Buy something sexy and revealing and go on a date with my husband!
  • jching29
    jching29 Posts: 163
    Options
    Cheese.

A day of just cheese.

Can't wait.

Same here! Bleu cheese! Parmesan! Gruyere! Fine cheddars! It will be glorious :D

Also, I plan on doing an entirely new wardrobe, as well as NEW BIKINIS! (or rather, my first bikini!) I love clothes...I work in a clothing store. I plan on going effing nuts with it when I get to 125-130.
  • zsaoosh
    zsaoosh Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    New clothes....smaller and sexy :blushing: and then a honeymoon! YAY! 7 lbs to go!!!
  • SusanleeBee
    SusanleeBee Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    30 pounds = purple highlights

60 pounds = new tattoo

90 pounds = new clothes!

I'm currently only 5-6 pounds away from my highlights!
  • nixirain
    nixirain Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to throw myself a party. I love to cook so I will make lots of healthy treats and not tell anyone they are healthy. Maybe I will throw a pool party so I can show off in a swimsuit! Hopefully I will reach my goal by the end of summer, but since Summer weather last til Sept here in Dallas, TX I think I have plenty of time :-)
  • kuregisto
    kuregisto Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    naked.
    24/7
    See, this just keeps getting me arrested when I go buy groceries.
  • tobafa
    tobafa Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    naked.
    24/7
    See, this just keeps getting me arrested when I go buy groceries.

As a cop I get to run across naked people from time to time and it's pretty much 100% bad for everyone involved. Celebrating weight loss? That'd be new. Generally, the naked people have a mental illness or drug issue... :happy: :sick: never after a fashion show....
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    I celebrated my 100 pound loss by running my first 1/2 marathon. I couldn't have asked for a better celebration than the feeling of crossing that finishing line!! :drinker:

As for reaching my goal of 115 pounds lost... hmmm... I don't remember. For some reason hitting that 100 pound mark was a bigger deal to me... :tongue:
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    NOT with Food, no way!!! My fiancee is buying me a new watch...point being it has taken time to get here and time to improve but I did it....meant to be a symbolic reminder everyday of obtaining my goals. Of course I get to pick it out. Wish everyone the best on reaching their goals.

I love this idea!! Very cool!

Best of luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    i'm not sure what my final goal is yet or what i will do to celebrate it. BUT once i reach it if i keep it off for a year i am buying these (or something similar)

275066_BLM00_6122_001_web_full.jpg
  • Beccababe01
    Options
    My man is taking me shopping for all new clothes and then he is going to get my wedding dress of my dreams! :) Awww i can't wait! :)
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    When I lose 150 pounds, we are going to VEGAS!!!!!!!! When I lose 250 pounds, we are going on a cruise! (Maybe we will do it vice versa... I'd be happy with that, too.... I figured cruise is a bigger deal, so do it when I hit a bigger goal, but my husband thinks that Vegas would be even more fun for me 250 pounds from now than 150 pounds from now...)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!