Options
    Weight in -

last week - 263.9
    this week - 261.5
    lost - 2.4 pounds or .9%
  • trikstar
    trikstar Posts: 61
    Options
    Thanks, ready2bff. It's been rough. I'm an emotional eater, and I'm having to fight hard not to go out or order a whole pizza to be delivered to myself. :ohwell:

Congrats everyone on the progress! :drinker:
  • laurajoyk
    laurajoyk Posts: 305
    Options
    Well I am down 7 lbs since the last week. I think thst 3.1% but I'm not sure.

Starting weight 222.5 lbs
    Current weight 215.5 lbs
    Total Lost 7 lbs
  • andreasoulcastle
    andreasoulcastle Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Went way over my cals yesterday (had margs), didn't drink enough water..but proud that I did my challenge exercises.

weigh in- 2 pound loss
    0.84033 % is what the calculator said
  • Edjsmom
    Edjsmom Posts: 22
    Options
    Hello All,

I'm new to MFP and I am 234.5 lbs, married, with 1 child ...so I think I should join you guys to give and receive motivation and support. I re-started my weight loss journey 8/4/09 and currently doing Slim in Six. I LOVE this program, I've done it before and it works wonders! :love: Unfortunately, right now I am the the heaviest I've ever been, so I have a lot of work to do and need a lot of support to do it!!!!!

So, I will report next Friday!

Have a great weekend everyone and CONGRATULATIONS to all who reported losses today! :flowerforyou:
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    welcome Edjsmom! :flowerforyou:
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    ♥Wow girls everyone has done so good this week, but our biggest loser is :smile: laurajoyw:smile: , who lost 3.1% great job laurajoyw, tell us our new challenge. Good luck girls let's see who our biggest loser is next friday.

♥Welcome Edjsmom, we weigh in on fridays, we have set a cardio goal(minutes per week) and we add minutes to it each week. On friday the person with the biggest weight loss percentage chooses our next weeks physical challenge.
  • andreasoulcastle
    Options
    congrats laurajoyw!! You go girl!
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    I have lost anoher pound so I am going in the right direction again.So I am back in the game!!! YAY!!!!
  • jennbarrette
    jennbarrette Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Great job this week everyone! Hears to another great week of losing :drinker:

Do you ever have one of those moments, where you realize WOW I am really doing this! That is how I feel right now, I am super proud of myself, and can't wait to see the real me under all this extra weight.
  • andreasoulcastle
    Options

Do you ever have one of those moments, where you realize WOW I am really doing this! That is how I feel right now, I am super proud of myself, and can't wait to see the real me under all this extra weight.

Totally, I never exercised growing up...so I always thought losing weight was impossible, and that it must be extremely hard...I am still in shock that I am doing it!!!
  • Momma2four
    Options
    I have lost anoher pound so I am going in the right direction again.So I am back in the game!!! YAY!!!!

I knew you could do this!!!!!! YAY you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Well I am down 7 lbs since the last week. I think thst 3.1% but I'm not sure.

Starting weight 222.5 lbs
    Current weight 215.5 lbs
    Total Lost 7 lbs

Hey Girl, we are so proud of you. Great Job!! We are excited to find out what challenge you are going to give us for the week.
  • Momma2four
    Options

Jenn, you are doing so good. 50 pounds that is huge. My 7 year old weighs 52 pounds, you have just dropped her off your body. I can't wait until I hit 50. I am really proud of you and your dedication to this journey.
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Great Job everyone!!!:flowerforyou:
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Yesterday
    Calories: went over :angry:
    Water: not quite enough :grumble:
    Proud: did go over my exercise minutes for the week and upped to 375 this week :smile:

:ohwell: didn't do my extra challenge squats/pushups/crunches/lunges
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Sorry for missing out all weekend, my home computer is still not working, hopefully will find some time to take and get it fixed.

Calories: Food for the weekend was not good, but not horrible
    Water: for the weekend was ok, probably about 3/4 what I should.
    Proud: Even though food wasn't good, I did really good about the choices I made

I think I might have made up for the extra calories because Saturday I cleaned my house for like 5.5 hours, boy am I sore today.

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!!!
  • trikstar
    trikstar Posts: 61
    Options
    I was good on my calories Friday, Sat, and Sun.
    My water stayed around 6-7 glasses. Not good, but not as bad as I could have done.
    I got some exercise in Saturday and Sunday. It was only walking, but better than nothing.

My step-mom and sister went shopping with me and I bought some cute new tops. :D They were smaller in size than we all expected, so that was a good feeling.

EDIT: Introduced my sister to the site. She was sad that I was in smaller sizes than her, yet she's about a foot shorter than me.
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Everyone is doing so well.

♦How exciting trikstar, you go girl

♦ready2bff hope you get your computer fixed soon

♦lspaul, good job on going over the exercise minutes, keep that up
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Hey trikstar, if our biggest loser doesn't post a challenge for us by tomorrow I think you should because you came in second on friday. So If you do not see her post our challenge by tomorrow morning, please feel free to step in. :flowerforyou: