Can't believe you ate the whole thing...

Options

Replies

• Kell_Smurthwaite
    Kell_Smurthwaite Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    An entire LARGE box of chocolates from Thorntons (that I got as a leaving gift from work) in one afternoon. Once I'd gotten half way through, I just couldn't stop, an shortly afterwards, I realised I would have to explain to my hubby that I had eaten 3/4s of a box of chocolates in one sitting. So I had to finish the lot and dispose of the box. I put it in a neighbour's bin about 10 minutes before he got home. Of course, I couldn't tell him I was full of chocolate ,so I had to eat dinner too. And dessert. I felt so sick at the end of that meal that I thought I would be put off chocolate for life, but no - I'm pretty certain I had a bar of chocolate the next day too.

I felt disgusted with myself.

I've also been known to eat an entire large jar of Nutella in one go. With a spoon. Yup - just dipping that spoon in and eating it like it's a pudding or something. A LARGE jar that has 400g in it. i've done that on more than one occasion.

Never again!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Pre new me.... Oh man a whole large pizza, or entire box of cookies, or half gallon ice cream. A whole block of cheese. During the 4th of July 2009 I ate a 1/4 lb burger 3 Brats Potato Salad, Doritos, + Dessert.

Current new me...Worst I've done is eaten 4 slices of pizza most recently, or a while back I ate a whole bowl of chips and salsa.

Still gotta be careful that old self is still inside.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! I ate an entire box of the little debbie strawberry shortcakes in one sitting too! I was so ashamed!
    I also ate 8 big biscuits in about 2 hours....twice lol
    And an entire pan of cheesecake once.
    Honestly, the list could go on lol. I have an appetite like a man most of the time! but I'm not eating like that anymore! haha
    Lol. Or that day that we took the kids to the movies...that was the worst for me!

My old bad habits were eating an entire 8oz block of extra sharp cheddar cheese in a day (I used to do this a few times week) or an entire box of bacon and ranch pasta salad!
  • inlander
    inlander Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Whole bottles of wine, every time I open wine, disappear. Which is why I'm off the wine now.
  • FutureMrsHart2012
    Options
    I did that with those Girl Scout cookies...smh
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

- 50-piece chicken nuggets from McDonald's

:sick: , yet :love:

Ive done that except 2x 20 piece and like a double quarter

Once I ate 2 whoppers that actually made me sick in my head after... I was like, Whats wrong with me.
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    A whole pizza. :embarassed:
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Oh! I forgot! As a dare I ate about 50 mcds chicken nuggets! I had given away a few, but still! And this was at the end of the day...after eating good allll day lol. I woke up the next morning feeling like a chicken nugget lol
    hahahaha that made me laugh
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    I recall eating buying 5 fast food burgers and eating them all one time.

Most of my glutenous damage is done around thanksgiving.

I still plan on putting down a whole large pizza one of these days.
  • folgore35
    folgore35 Posts: 22
    Options
    Whole bottles of wine, every time I open wine, disappear. Which is why I'm off the wine now.

Wait....what? What's wrong with this? This doesn't seem to belong on this thread. Is this not a good thing?
  • dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Too depressing to answer. I've binged on some insane amounts of food, and not even all that long ago. I'm very happy that my stomach seems to be shrinking back to a normal size after a few months of following my current meal plan. I feel stuffed after eating much less now.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I ate an entire box of Little Debbie's Ho-Ho wannabe's when I was in jr high. Also ate an entire tin of chocolate chip cookies a friend gave me for Christmas in high school. The most recent (last year) was a whole bag of Moose Munch during a road trip. Damn you Harry & David! I can't eat that much anymore, thank goodness!
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I've definitely eaten a whole box of the oatmeal cream pies too..
    I've also eaten an entire box of Nilla Wafers in about 1 hour. Disgusting :embarassed:
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options

Wait....what? What's wrong with this? This doesn't seem to belong on this thread. Is this not a good thing?

no one likes someone that is constantly wine-ing.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    My brothers and I once had an eating contest at Golden Corral in Three Rivers, MI. I was about ten, and they were eight and six. I ate about four heaping (grown man sized) plates of food. I was in sooooo much pain. I could barely walk. My mom was so mad when she found out my dad let us do that. LOL
  • jonesyuno34
    Options
    Once I ate a whole package of Oreos in one night. Glad those days are over.

Yup, yup... those were the days I'd do this, or darn close to it...
  • sdrawkcabynot
    sdrawkcabynot Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Remember being able to eat 3 full plates from a chinese restaurant. Doesn't sound like much but that was a bunch of friend food along with rice, noodles and other carb-tastic items.

I can still throw down, but feel close to barfing after a plate and a half.
  • tfancey
    tfancey Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    20 piece nugget meal, 2 supersized fries rounded off with a Smartie McFlurry
  • jonesyuno34
    Options
    For a bet I ate 22 pickled eggs. I was very drunk at the time...and a bit unwell afterwards I remember :-(

wow, the eggs alone woulda done it for me, ha ha!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    ate a whole box of Milano cookies . maybe a month ago, smh