Can't believe you ate the whole thing...

Options

Replies

• inetgirl
    inetgirl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    A whole loaf of freshly baked bread. It was not as long as the ones you buy in the store.. But still that's a lot of bread and I put jelly on every single slice...
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    A large bag of doritos and a quart of Edy's ice cream. ...Yes, I had lunch at Arby's prior to that and went out to dinner after.
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    not too long ago the hubby and I were having an argument that seemed to last for 2 weeks. He went out of town one day for work, stayed the night out, so my kids and I decided to make brownies - my husband doesn't eat chocolate so we splurge when he goes out of town. Well, the batter didn't even make it to the oven. It made it on top of ice cream and our bellies. A whole family size box of brownies gone.
  • TheNewDodge
    TheNewDodge Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Back when I used to get stoned, I would get gnar. I once ate an entire family tray of Stoffer's (sp?) Salisbury Steak and Mac N Cheese. I used to smoke a bowl, go to the movies then hit up Carl's Jr. I've spent as much as $20 for one meal. I would order extra drinks so the lady working the drive thru wouldn't know it was all for me.
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    An entire baskin robbins ice cream cake. Yummmmm....
  • kperk91
    kperk91 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Girl Scout Cookies. Just the other night.
    Told myself just the serving size - ate the whole sleeve of cookies. oopsies
  • Edenton1
    Edenton1 Posts: 2
    Options
    When I was a kid I ate 2 pans of Blueberry Muffins. Not the mini muffins but the full size muffins. I got so sick! It ws twenty years later before I was able to eat a blueberry again. I still stay away from the muffins:)
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    An entire Large size Lou Malnati's Deep Dish Pepperoni pizza with buttercrust. O-M-G.
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    i used to have no problem eating a whole family size bag of potato chips and a good size tub of dip. several years ago.
    Now french onion dip grosses me out.

Me too! I've done this and french onion dip grosses me out now.
  • NikkieLite
    NikkieLite Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    When my compulsive overeating began I was living in an abused women's shelter with my mom. I was barely 13. And they had like, TONS of food all the time from the food bank. In the basement they had just stacks and stacks of food. It was insane. One night I stayed up later than everyone else and ate two packages of coffee oreos, a pint of ice cream, like 4 bowls of cereal and half a thing of brownie mix (not actually made into brownies) and to date that is probably my worst binge and it was basically my first too.
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    A whole loaf of freshly baked bread. It was not as long as the ones you buy in the store.. But still that's a lot of bread and I put jelly on every single slice...

Oh lord yes. Every time I go visit my family my mother has freshly baked french bread with the hard poppyseed crust and you spread butter on it and the butter melts and ... I eat the entire damn loaf.
  • Slim_Donna
    Slim_Donna Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    A whole Terry's chocolate orange.
    A family pack of haribo
    A large bar of toblerone
    A large domino's veggie pizza
    A whole pack of jaffa cakes
    Half a pack of digestive biscuits.

But not all at the same time, lol.

I'm not ashamed to admit i've eaten those things but i'm ashamed that i enjoyed it at the time :blushing:

I once ate a whole Terry's orange too. Can't/even/look at them now.

I spoke to a friend the other week who had done the same. She said she felt sick towards the end but i didn't and i enjoyed every mouthful :blushing: I try and have a little more self control now. Can you tell my weakness is chocolate and sweets, lol.
  • Alexstrasza
    Alexstrasza Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    I made bacon wrapped water chestnuts (you soak em in soy sauce, roll them in a white/brown sugar mixture, wrap them in bacon, roll in sugar again, and bake)

I made at least like 32 of those suckers and ate more than half of them by myself.

I also used to easily demolish an entire bag of Lays BBQ chips and then immediately after would go and eat a bowl of icecream or something because I needed something sweet to balance out the salty, lol.
  • Babs0077
    Babs0077 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    :sick: My best friend and I once ate a 1lb bag of pretzel M&M's when they first came out, to prove that there were no yellow (or orange, I forget now) ones in the bags back then.... (Why didn't we just dump them in a bowl? Hind sight is 20 /20.). Little did we know, you can go to the website and see what colors are in each bag. (FYI.... Today it says all colors are available..... I'm going to just take their word for it.)
  • MissEmilie2011
    MissEmilie2011 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I must say I love this thread! I'm glad there are other people out there that have these moments. I've ate 2 loaves of the bread at Macaroni Grill by myself and still managed to finish my entire plate of pasta. I'm a sucker for pasta. I've also eaten an entire bag of totino's pizza rolls in one sitting on numerous occasions. I don't allow myself to buy them anymore.
  • Dawn3218
    Dawn3218 Posts: 80
    Options
    This thread is making me very very.... HUNGRY!! :bigsmile:
  • Sleekit
    Sleekit Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have been known to eat a 14 oz prime rib steak with all the fixings and a salad to start... lol But I have this weird obsession with tomatoes and I often will eat 2 entire jumbo cans of canned tomatoes. Just the ones in water-- no sodium. SO DELICIOUS!
  • brushe
    brushe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Some of the things I've put away
    -12 pack of tacos.
    -large pizza
    -girl scout cookies
    -the large popcorn tub at the movies
    -3 Rally's burgers and a large chocolate shake
  • Abigaillee15
    Options
    Last weekend I ate a whole medium pizza from Papa John's. How I'm only 127lbs I have no clue. Hoping to change that though!

And yes, I am a college student!
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure weather to be proud or ashamed of some of my accomplishments

In no particular order

An entire box of Little Debbie swiss cake rolls in a sitting. About 15-20 minutes. Same for oatmeal cream pies

A entire large "O" pizza + 3 more slices. A large was a 12 cut 18" diameter round pizza

I've gone to an all you can eat wing night and just about had the waitress refuse to bring me out any more wings.

1 dozen krispy kreme donuts in about 30 minutes

A 1# bag of m&m's in an evening.

I've gone to AYCE sea food buffets and can't even describe how much food I put down.