How do you log "relations"?

Options

Replies

• amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Why would anyone WANT to log sex? Sex is for pleasure, not for exercise. How stupid.

So you're saying I shouldn't be logging my time at the gym because I enjoy it?

Lol I totally agree with you.
  • amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    NO

I don't log sex but why do you care so much to take a hit on someone that wants to? Do you log your daily work outs?

What a sad life it is when someone breaks out their hrm to have sex with their partner. It makes me roll my eyes

I thinks it's a little sad that you care.... Makes me roll my eyes.
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    No offense but if it's happening so rarely that you want to log it as a specific exercise session... Well.... There might be something else to worry about besides the calories burned ;)
    Do you exercise everyday? Why bother logging it? It's a daily activity....

Seriously some of you guys are moronic.... You work out everyday and log it but if someone mentions logging sex peolple take a shot at her.

please jealous kids go punch yourself in the face.

AND I think that about sums it up. :P
  • sjackson1717
    sjackson1717 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Wrestling

LMAO!
  • giptsie
    giptsie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    www.fatburn.com lists about every type of calorie burning you can imagine. you can even choose between light or vigorous 'relations' :) use the website to calculate and then create it in your exercise log.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    seriously? This is why I stay away from these threads-I have just been reminded!
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    NO

I don't log sex but why do you care so much to take a hit on someone that wants to? Do you log your daily work outs?

What a sad life it is when someone breaks out their hrm to have sex with their partner. It makes me roll my eyes

that's why you're supposed to wear them all day, every day.
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I created my own exercise for it. 60min = 167 calories. Something like that, read it in Men's Health.

Oh well by that calculation 14 calories is hardly worth logging. lol

HAHAHAHAHAHA
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I think that is included in my activity level ;-)
  • cowsstealmythong
    cowsstealmythong Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Bump.
    I haven't had "Relations" in... months. I know next time I do its gonna be marathon sex. I wanna know how many calories I burn! Lmao.

And I log anything and everything that burns calories. Just like I log everything that goes in my mouth...
  • JessicaW0204
    Options
    NO

Some of you need to lighten up... JS.
  • sjackson1717
    sjackson1717 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    For women, it's a net zero after the warm beer

I see what you did there lol. If you gonna see how many calories you burn better check your protien intake afterwards too

HAHAHAHA! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I don't.
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    unless you are seriously tearing it up all night, i wouldn't bother logging it.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Is the calorie count affected if it's solo?
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    This topic came up before and I found this from Women's Day Magazine site. So it is done tastefully

http://www.womansday.com/sex-relationships/sex-tips/8-sexy-ways-to-burn-calories-110923
  • jalapenos
    jalapenos Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Some people log it as horseback riding, and they don't own a horse.

save a horse, ride a cowboy!
  • kwaddell1987
    kwaddell1987 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    this is all very interesting and funny, i loving it, but in all seriousness i log mine as aerobics-high impact, cause we get a lil crazy lol, so hope this helps :)
  • misslissa121
    Options
    I log it as "HIIT - Right arm"

OH MY GOSH, I about spit water all over my keyboard.:laugh:
  • bricktowngal
    Options
    Rowing.

I just laughed like a 6th grader hearing the word "penis"

Me too!

I'm glad I'm not the only one that laughed out loud!