How do you plan to celebrate when you hit your goal?

Options

Replies

• carribear
    carribear Posts: 32
    Options
    If i hit my goal:

Dress in the sexiest outfit I can find and shake my *kitten* at some NY night club and try to get me a NYG,lol!! Maybe not the lst part but the first to for sure. Might also toss some photos in the mail to some ex-boyfriends of mine, hehehe...
  • katmix
    katmix Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I've got a long way to go with time to think about it, but how do YOU plan on celebrating?

I hit goal, TODAY! Woo-hoo! :smile: 120lbs - same as I was on my wedding day, so I broke out the dress and carefully held my breath as I was zipped in! Obviously, my shape has changed a wee bit over the past almost 26 years (and for the better, mostly) but what an ego-booster! My *skinny* clothes that I had hoped to fit in when I reached goal weight, have been too big for some time, now.

How can I explain the feeling? I set out to accomplish something - and I did it. Anyone who has ever run a race, climbed a mountain, finished school, etc., knows it is a good feeling - but can't really explain it. What a journey...I feel empowered to continue my healthy eating habits, I now listen to my body (and occasionally tell it to be quiet!) and I feel like if I can do this with all my food-eating-issues, anybody can!

12029845.png
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I'm getting the USS Enterprise (Star Trek ship) as a tramp stamp.

There's got to be a "boldly go" joke in there somewhere.... :tongue:
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Have a baby.. haha.. just kidding. Enjoy the beach in my bikini and possibly eat my weight in cadbury mini eggs.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    - I want to have a tackle football and volleyball competition (I'm wearing a bikini!) on the beach because I want to show off my new fit body lol
    - Shopping for a new wardrobe of course and buy me a few new purses :)
    - A big dinner at an Italian resturant would be nice :)
  • sassytwo
    sassytwo Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm going to wear a skimpy bikini on the beach in June. I think that more importantly, I'll have the confidence to wear it. I bought it already as motivation and it looks ok now, just need to firm up a few more areas and maybe drop another 4-5 lbs...and perhaps spray some color on my white body. Just hoping the skimpy bikini stays put when I'm chasing my kids and hubby ;)
  • imsleepdeprived
    imsleepdeprived Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    ...get my second breast reduction..and a new wardrobe!!!
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm funny you posted this...I actually hit my 2nd Mini goal today.But I am TOTALLY undecided on what to do for it. I almost feel like holding out until I hit the 50 lbs lost mark.

My first reward (24 lbs gone) for myself was a new Heart Rate Monitor (which I LOVE)
    When I hit Onederland I bought myself a Body Fat Analyzer
    My second reward (48 lbs gone) was supposed to be a Nike shirt I have been wanting (Endorphin Junkie t-shirt)... but I can't find it online :-( So idk yet...
    Final reward (72 lbs gone) : New wardrobe for sure, MAYBE total make over including Nails and Hair - Undecided, but I still have a little ways to go.
  • sarabeth40
    sarabeth40 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Buy a tailored suit... someone once said to me that for a woman, a man in a properly fitting suit is a sexy as a woman is in lingerie to guys, and it is always something I have wanted, so once I am the size and shape I am happy with, that's what I'm doing!

Hell yeah it is! Go get that suit!
  • kalikelli
    kalikelli Posts: 22
    Options
    Hopefully fit into the edible undies hubby bought for me that have been sitting in the drawer of my nightstand for years.
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Celebrate?
  • lilmisskrys24
    Options
    Well, seeing as how my goal is to dominate the Warrior Dash that I'm training for.. the appropriate celebration would be a beer and a turkey leg after I cross the finish line!

My boyfriend and I are thinking about doing Warrior Dash too!!! I am going to do Run for Your Lives though! The 5k zombie run. I think when I reach my goal, I will celebrate by buying myself a bunch of new clothes.
  • obolton756
    obolton756 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    funny i saw this thread... today is the day i am getting what i wanted when i reached my goal... i am FINALLY getting braces to straighten my teeth.. although i am 7 pounds away from my goal it is happening today!!!! :) (last time i had them they didn't work, but i lost a whole load of weight because of the sugary foods i wasn't allowed to eat, so fingers crossed!!!!!) :)

i am also getting my teeth whitened and gonna buy my first ever bikini for the summer!!
  • Panem
    Panem Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    When I hit my UGW I am going to get married! :)
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm funny you posted this...I actually hit my 2nd Mini goal today.But I am TOTALLY undecided on what to do for it. I almost feel like holding out until I hit the 50 lbs lost mark.

My first reward (24 lbs gone) for myself was a new Heart Rate Monitor (which I LOVE)
    When I hit Onederland I bought myself a Body Fat Analyzer
    My second reward (48 lbs gone) was supposed to be a Nike shirt I have been wanting (Endorphin Junkie t-shirt)... but I can't find it online :-( So idk yet...
    Final reward (72 lbs gone) : New wardrobe for sure, MAYBE total make over including Nails and Hair - Undecided, but I still have a little ways to go.

I love this!! All your rewards are fitness related--shows how you've really, truly changed your mind about what's important. Congrats girl, you're a WINNER! :flowerforyou:
  • kford12
    kford12 Posts: 112
    Options
    Wearing next-to-nothing all year round and walking around the house naked as much as possible!! Hahaha!! :D
  • nursegnet
    nursegnet Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Buy a bikini and take tons of pics!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Cheese.

A day of just cheese.

Can't wait.
    ^this^ epic.
  • Pollyfleming
    Pollyfleming Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Cheese.

A day of just cheese.

Can't wait.

That's awesome. I might join(;

omg! I'm totally in on "cheese day"
  • leanneakaliz
    leanneakaliz Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    1. Buy a bikini/ monokini and feel happy and confident
    2. Get my tattoo
    3. Have a photoshoot
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!