Full Busted Women question (no rude comments please)

Options

Replies

• Emmyb12
    Emmyb12 Posts: 2
    Options
    I wear a bra with underwire and then a sports bra on top of it.
    Yea me too do that
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I haven't in the past but I recently took up jogging and this sharp pain has developed near the nipple. I suspect that I need to wear a different bra when jogging. Has anyone felt that kind of pain before?
  • mmklinemm
    mmklinemm Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    The best one for me is by Moving Comfort, the Fiona model. When I was a 34D, I was able to run miles and miles with no bounce, no pain at all. They're awesome! It's the only brand I'll wear now for serious exercising. And I just found out that if you order directly from the company they'll take returns for 30 days, no questions asked. Most of the stores around here won't even exchange if it's been worn.
  • jandk09
    jandk09 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    wow tons of comments...i had the same question!!!
  • REET420
    REET420 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Champion or fiona
  • 1979rrh
    1979rrh Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I have a hard time finding bras... found one at Costco and it works but after losing a few pounds it isn't fitting right anymore and now I can not find one that fits the cup, only fits around me.

I will follow this one to see ideas... :-)
  • iTswape
    iTswape Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm a 40G currently.

I got an Elomi sports bra (at a department store). Glad I had a fitting I had no idea what my true cup size. This bra is amazing. it allows me to run and even do jumping jacks (I used to dread doing jumping jacks in my bootcamp exercise class, now I don't even mind).
  • kyt1206
    kyt1206 Posts: 101
    Options
    I use the victoria's secret infinity cross back. The tensions pull right and the self-adjusting shoulder strap means nothing gets loose during the run. I don't like sports bras because they're too tight and I just don't like too tight and smashed, I'm already in enough aches and pains without having to deal with un-necessary parts being achy. I think the best part from a physics perspective is that the bra has closures in the front and very minimal linkage so what one side experiences does not necessarily translate to the other side allowing you move and tilt and do whatever without feeling like you're swishing around in the wind. That's the key thing in design for runner's bras right now, individualized cups so the parts can move only when you want it to and not have un-necessarily pull.
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Big secret- wear two bras.

One sports that is a lil too small and then a regular over the top. Both underwire- that helps :)

Definitely this. I wear a regular underwire on the bottom and a good sports bra on top. Those puppies don't move!
  • nikkis57
    nikkis57 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm not full busted myself but I have a friend who is. She buys her sports bras at Target (Champion i think) and she says they work great! Her tip is to buy two and make one a medium (a lil on the snug side) and your normal size over it. HTH
  • AMTaylor1980
    AMTaylor1980 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I also use the Champion underwire bra and it keeps my 38DDs from moving. Before I found that I've worn two sports bras, one sports bra under Ace bandages, and just a smaller size for lower impact exercising.
  • jbrookeh
    jbrookeh Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I wear a bra with underwire and then a sports bra on top of it.

This is what I do.

Me too.
  • BetrayedBeauty
    Options
    Champion from Target is amazing :D
    I can get just barely away with wearing one if I jog. If running, two is a must. My husband's friend and I both have this issue, but she is much more "filled out" than I am, yet I sit at a 36DD.

If two sports bras don't work, try a regular one with a smaller sports bra over it, it may do the trick :)
  • PSGPolly
    PSGPolly Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Thanks...glad I'm not alone
  • cakeums
    cakeums Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    You all do know that wearing two sports bras (especially one that is purposefully too small) compresses your breast tissue, which can actually cause it to lose elasticity, right? Save your ladies and shell out the $50 for a high-quality bra designed for larger busts.
  • Carnivorekat
    Carnivorekat Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I can definitely recommend Enell Sports Bras - I have a very full bust 46H and now wear an Enell bra when I exercise, absolutely no bounce whatsoever - it does feel like you are in a straight jacket and they are not really suitable for general wear - just for exercising - it gives me the confidence to get out there and exercise better without getting back pain
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    DONT wear two bras! For one, you'll ruin your regular underwire bras that you use for daily stuff. Secondly, it's not as good, even if you think it is...and thirdly, there is no need to! I was a super duper advocate of the 'double bagging', UNTIL I found a good sports bra! One of the things I've read that's important is, while they look like the only "real" sports bra, the racer back style is just NOT good for the larger chests...that's why a lot of the bras you're seeing recommended have the two straps. I've tried a couple different but the one that I recommend is Moving Comfort's Fiona...I have 3 and absolutely LOVE them all...there's a front strap that you can adjust on the spot and make it tighter or looser, and while when you first get it it feels flimsy it TOTALLY does the job. You can get it, and some of the other ones recommended on Amazon for cheaper than what's listed most places....my advice would be to get to a running/sports store that's well stocked in bras and try a few on, see which brand fits well, Get FITTED for the proper size, & then order on amazon!

Edited to add: I'm a 40DD and I can run, do zumba, kick boxing, etc etc etc without any problem in it!
  • momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Online.

Shock Absorber is good.

Moving Comfort Juno is my new favorite.
  • moona1277
    Options
    Big secret- wear two bras.

One sports that is a lil too small and then a regular over the top. Both underwire- that helps :)

i wear my regular bra with under-wire then on top a regular Adidas sports bra....that works for me...
  • moona1277
    Options
    me too!!!