• StephTheBookworm
    StephTheBookworm Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Wow, incredible! Keep up the hard work!
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    You have done FABULOUSLY!

It's great to know it can be done! (Yes, it will take me longer than a year to get that far, but I will get there! :smile: )
  • steadk
    steadk Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    congratulations on the amazing journey that you've made!!!! This is such an accomplishment, and I can only imagine how great you feel on cloud nine!! Even with more to go, you seem to have a great personality and up beat persona about you, with the success that you've had!! I wish you the best of luck toward reaching the rest of your goal!!
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION! I am so happy for you! Seeing these pics this morning gives me the motivation to keep on keeping on.

This is an amazing site and it is because of people like you that continue to inspire the rest of us! :flowerforyou:
  • DawnMarieMomofTwo
    DawnMarieMomofTwo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    amazing way to go!
  • sabrina_stafford
    sabrina_stafford Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Your incredible, a true inspiration!
  • saxnviolin
    saxnviolin Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Good for you!
  • nowucme
    nowucme Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, I am so happy for you. It must have been difficult but you are doing great ! Best wishes for continued success.
  • nk17
    nk17 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm thrilled for you and can't wait to see the pics next year.
  • KristalDawnO
    KristalDawnO Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Keep up the great work!!! You're DOING it!!!!!!!!
  • psposey
    psposey Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Gary,

What an inspirational story. I sent a link to my son (400+ lbs) who needs to find his own ah-ha moment and make up his mind to start his own path on getting healthier. My wife and I struggle everyday to try and help him make healthy decisions. There are so many things we see him missing out on because of his size and we so much want him to find the motivation to make those healthy life decisions.

Congratulations on your continued success and keep inspiring others!

Steve:smile:
  • Lynn995
    Lynn995 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Congrats. You are glowing and look amazing!:happy:
  • Emjay61
    Emjay61 Posts: 6
    Options
    You are amazing! Congrats! You are truly an inspiration.
    Thank you for sharing your journey with us.
  • melsy21
    melsy21 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Well done, I'm sure you're getting tired of the compliments but wow... you've just done an amazing job! :flowerforyou:
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I almost cried reading your post..... I'm SOOOO freaking happy for you and I can't wait till you make it all the way to your goal!

WTG!!!!!!!!!! you own it now!
  • ashRodrigue
    ashRodrigue Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    What an amazing accomplishment! You truly are an inspiration to all of us! Keep up the awesome work!
  • butterflync105
    butterflync105 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You are awesome dude! I really needed your inspiration today. Did my first weigh in and was happy to see 8 pounds gone, but realizing just how far I have to go! Thanks for sharing your story!
  • nikkinoonarr
    Options
    Your story is emotional and I had a tear reading it. You are a brilliant attractive and truly amazing man.

Very well done, your last few pictures are a true inspiration to us all.

Thank you so much for sharing your story.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Salsgirl66
    Options
    Just read your post. What a great job you are doing. I give you sooooooo much credit that you are sticking to what you are doing.

If anyone ever needed support being on a diet, they should read your posts. You are a great person and like I have read, a true inspiration to all
  • slparsaca
    slparsaca Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am in awe of your accomplishments! Sometimes I get discouraged thinking of the 140 pounds I need to loose...now seeing all that you have done I am without excuse. Thank you so much for sharing your story and wonderful pictures!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!